Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Kevin en vacances/Thème

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Kevin en vacances/Thème
    Message de lucile83 posté le 23-07-2014 à 14:18:24 (S | E | F)
    Hello

Kevin est en vacances et il est moins occupé, quoique... Nous allons pouvoir partager quelques moments avec lui.
    N'hésitez pas à traduire, ces petits textes sont faciles, avec des pièges bien sûr, mais vous les surmonterez j'en suis certaine
    Enjoy this exercise!
    Niveau
    Correction vers le 3 août.

La fête de l'école a été fantastique, avec beaucoup de monde, un temps superbe, et une Flash Dance Mob que les enfants ont adorée. La dernière semaine à l'école a été animée avec du rangement, de la lecture et des gâteaux pour célébrer les anniversaires de quelques enfants dont Kevin qui aura 7 ans fin août. La maîtresse a eu beaucoup de plaisir à travailler avec Kevin, un petit garçon très gai a-t-elle dit. Il passe en CE1 et il en est très fier.
    En ce moment il est avec ses parents du côté de Nice. Il peut jouer avec ses cousins dont l'un a le même âge.
    Quand il reviendra ici il aura des tas de choses à me raconter, et moi aussi!

Réponse: Kevin en vacances/Thème de kazan, postée le 24-07-2014 à 19:22:59 (S | E)
    Hello,

I don't know Kevin much, but he seems to be nice of a boy enough for me to translate some slices of his life. I hope my work is not too riddled with mistakes

The school party was fantastic, with a lot of people, a great weather and a Flash Dance Mob the kids loved. The last week at school was livened up with some tidying, some reading and cakes to celebrate the birthdays of a few kids, including Kevin who will turn 7 by the end of August. The schoolteacher enjoyed working with Kevin a lot. A merry boy, she said. He's moving up to the second year of primary school and he's much proud of that.
    He is currently with his parents around Nice. He can play with his cousins, one of whom is his age.
    When he's back, he will have a lot to tell me, and so will I!

-------------------
    Modifié par kazan le 25-07-2014 15:08

Réponse: Kevin en vacances/Thème de ronald1955, postée le 25-07-2014 à 03:49:44 (S | E)
    Here is my try !!

The school party was fantastic, with lots of people, great (nice) weather, and a Flash Mob Dance children loved it. Last week at school was bustling with storing, reading and cakes to celebrate the birthdays of some children who will be 7 years like Kevin late August. The mistress had a lot of fun working with Kevin, a very small gay (cheerful) boy she said. He cut in CE1 and he is very proud.
    At the moment he is with his parents towards Nice. He can play with his cousins​​, one of which is the same age.
    When he comes back here it will be a variety of things to tell me, and me too!(and so will I! )

Réponse: Kevin en vacances/Thème de mamou3, postée le 25-07-2014 à 07:48:53 (S | E)
    Hello Lucile,

Thank you for this new moment with little Kevin !

The school party was fantastic with a lot of people, a wonderful weather and a Flash Dance Mob that the children loved. The last week at school has been animated with tidying, reading and cakes to celebrate several children's birthday including Kevin's who will be seven at the end of August.
    The teacher has had so much pleasure working with Kevin, a very funny boy, she said. He's going to second year of primary school and he's proud of that.
    Now, he's with his parents around Nice. He can play with his cousins, one of them is as old as he.
    When he comes back here, he 'll have a lot to tell me and so will I.

Lucile and have a nice day !

Réponse: Kevin en vacances/Thème de koreen2012, postée le 25-07-2014 à 09:07:17 (S | E)
    Hello Lucile
    Thank you for this exercise
    Here is my try

The school party was fantastic, with a lot of people, a wonderful weather, and a Flash Dance Mob which was loved by children. The last week at school was animated with tidying up, reading and cakes to celebrate some birthdays' children including Kevin's who will be 7 at the end of August. The teacher has had a lot of pleasure in working with Kevin, a little boy very cheerful she said. He moves up into CE1 and he is very proud of it.
    At the moment he is with his parents around Nice. He can play with his cousins one of whom is the same age.
    When he comes back, he will have many things to tell me, and so will I.

Have a nice weekend!

I have modified my mistakes
    Thank you for your advice Lucile

-------------------
    Modifié par koreen2012 le 26-07-2014 10:06

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 26-07-2014 11:29
    You're

Réponse: Kevin en vacances/Thème de ronald1955, postée le 25-07-2014 à 17:00:00 (S | E)
    Thanks to Here4you : I'making a correction: one of whom is his age - is a person not a thing - sorry!!!!for being unskilful !!!

Réponse: Kevin en vacances/Thème de tereda, postée le 25-07-2014 à 17:42:33 (S | E)
    hello Lucile,
    this is my try,

The school end party was fantastic, with many people, a beautiful weather, and a Flash Dance Mob that children have liked a lot. The last week at school, we were busy with tidying up, reading and preparing cakes to celebrate the birthdays of some children, whose KEVIN who is 7 years old, at the end of August. The mistress have had much pleasure to work with Kevin, a very cheerful boy, she said. He goes in CE1 and is very proud of that.
    In this time, he is with his parents, around Nice. He can play with his cousins, whose one has the same age as him. When he'll come back here, he'll have a lot of things to tell, and me too !

thanks a lot for this exercice, and have a good time !
    tereda

Réponse: Kevin en vacances/Thème de lucile83, postée le 25-07-2014 à 19:16:12 (S | E)
    Attention à cette phrase avec 'dont'!! ce n'est pas la possession ici, donc 'whose' est à éviter....'which' aussi qui se rapporte à des objets.
    Depuis quand emploie-t-on le futur dans une subordonnée de temps??? aaaarrrrrgggghhhh!

Réponse: Kevin en vacances/Thème de maya92, postée le 26-07-2014 à 09:45:52 (S | E)
    Hello Lucile, (nice to meet up again with little Kevin)

The school party has been fantastic with a lot of people,a wonderful weather and a Flash Dance Mob the children adored. The last week at school has been very busy : tidying, reading, cooking cakes to celebrate the birthdays of some children, among these Kevin’s who will be seven at the end of August. The school mistress has been delighted to work with Kevin, a very cheerful little boy she said. He goes in CE1 and is very proud of that. For the time being, he is with his parents close to Nice. He can play with his cousins, one of them being his age.
    When he is back he’ll have a lot of things to tell me and me too..

Thank you Lucile have a nice sunny holiday.

Réponse: Kevin en vacances/Thème de notrepere, postée le 26-07-2014 à 19:35:46 (S | E)
    Hello, I can't resist pointing out that 'weather' is an uncountable noun. We can have a nice day but not a nice weather. I promise from now on my lips are sealed.

-------------------
    Modifié par notrepere le 27-07-2014 02:54
    Bon, personne ne me lit quand même.

Réponse: Kevin en vacances/Thème de lucile83, postée le 26-07-2014 à 21:04:44 (S | E)
    you are right dear np! but I pointed out the biggest mistakes so far Thank you anyway

Réponse: Kevin en vacances/Thème de bibi62, postée le 26-07-2014 à 21:23:25 (S | E)
    Hello Lucile,
    I've been absent for a long time and now it's time for me to go on work.
    Here is my try.

The school party was terrific,with a lot of people,a wonderful weather,and a Flash Dance Mob which was adored by the children.
    The last week at school was moving with tidying up,reading and cakes to celebrate some children's birthdays including Kevin who will be 7 years old on the end of August.
    The (female) school teacher had a lot of pleasure to work with Kevin,a very cheerful boy,she said.He is going to the CE1 and he is very proud to it.
    At the moment he is with his parents in the way to (or....near) Nice.He can play with his cousins including one who is the same age as him.
    When he comes back here he will have a lot of things to tell me,so do I!

Réponse: Kevin en vacances/Thème de sanna6, postée le 27-07-2014 à 10:22:09 (S | E)
    Hello

Kevin on Holidays

The school party was fantastic with a lot of people, the weather was superb and a Flash Dance Mob has been loved by children. The last week at school was animated to get things in order, reading and cakes for birthdays of some boys plus Kevin and who will turn 7 at the end of August. The teacher enjoyed very much working with Kevin, a very cheerful little boy, she said. He will go in second year of primary school and he is very proud of it.
    He is currently on holidays with his parents near Nice. He can play with his cousins one of them is the same age.
    When he comes back here he will have a lot of things to tell me, and so will I !

Thank you for this new exercise Lucile
    Have a nice Sunday !

-------------------
    Modifié par sanna6 le 02-08-2014 19:35
    Encore merci pour votre aide !!

Réponse: Kevin en vacances/Thème de tatabibiche, postée le 27-07-2014 à 16:29:37 (S | E)
    Hello,

The school party was fantastic with a lot of people, a great weather and a Flash Mob dance that children were loved. The last week at school was animated with tidying, reading and cakes to celebrate children's birthdays and that one to Kevin who will be 7 old at the end of August.
    The teacher had much pleasure to work with Kevin, a little boy who is very funny said she. He's going to CE1 and he's very proud of him.
    At the moment, he's with his parents near to Nice. He can play with his cousins, one of them is as old as him.
    When he will come back here, he will have many things to tell me and me too.

Thank you for this new exercise. Have a nice day.

Réponse: Kevin en vacances/Thème de afarodj, postée le 27-07-2014 à 18:00:10 (S | E)
    Hi Lucile, voici mon essai

The school party was wonderful,with many people,a magnificent weather and a Flash Dance Mob the children worshipped.The last week of school was enlivened In tidiying up,reading and with birthday celebrating cakes of few children Kevin amid them who is seven the end of August.The mistress teacher was very pleased working with him,a very cheerful little boy she said.He moves up to the second year of primary school and he's very proud of it.Nowadays he is with his parents around Nice.There he may have fun with his cousins of whom one is his age.When he is back hereabouts,he will tell me plenty of things and me as well.

Réponse: Kevin en vacances/Thème de lakata, postée le 30-07-2014 à 16:55:17 (S | E)
    Hello Lucile!
    Many thanks for this new exercise which gives us the opportunity to hear from little Kevin!

The school party was fantastic, very busy, with a Flash Dance Mob loved by the kids, and, what is more, in gorgeous weather! During the final week of school, everyone was busy tidying up, reading and making cakes to celebrate the birthdays of some children, one of whom is Kevin who will turn 7 late August. The school mistress really enjoyed working with Kevin, a very cheerful little boy, she said. He is going to move up into CE1 and is very proud of it.
    He is currently staying with his parents somewhere around Nice where he is able to can (thank you boss!) play with his cousins, one of whom is the same age.
    When coming back, he will have a lot of things to tell me, and so will I !

Have a nice sunny week.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 04-08-2014 21:02
    yes we can!!

Réponse: Kevin en vacances/Thème de lucile83, postée le 02-08-2014 à 19:23:24 (S | E)
    Hello

Merci à tous pour votre participation et vos efforts
    Voici ma traduction; vous pouvez comparer avec la vôtre et poser vos questions si besoin. En-dessous vous trouverez quelques commentaires pour vous aider à comprendre vos erreurs ou maladresses.
    Encore bravo et merci à tous!

At school the end of term gala was fantastic, and a lot of parents came. The weather was absolutely terrific and the children loved having a Flash Dance Mob. The last week at school was busy with tidying the classrooms, reading and enjoying cakes to celebrate a few kids’ birthdays. One of them was Kevin’s as he will turn 7 at the end of August. The teacher enjoyed working with Kevin a lot as he is a very cheerful little boy she said. He is moving up to the 2nd year of primary school, which makes him very proud.
    At the moment he is close to Nice with his parents. He can play with his cousins one of whom is the same age. When he comes back home, he will have lots of things to tell me, and so will I !

Commentaires:
    -Le temps du récit est le prétérit, pas le present perfect. Et parfois chez certains les deux temps sont mélangés !

-Pas d’article indéfini devant Weather qui est indénombrable. On peut par contre employer l’article défini : the weather today is fine.

-J’ai vu Flash Dance Mob/Flash Mob/ Flash Mob Dance….c’est nouveau et grammaticalement euh…incontrôlé.

- ...enfants dont Kevin….... cousins dont l'un ….désolée, je n’ai pas vu la difficulté. Mais cela a inspiré here4u pour son exercice 11 ... funny, isn’t it ? One of whom, pas which ! Vous pouvez aussi couper les phrases en anglais pour les rendre plus légères, sans altérer le sens bien sûr.

-Un petit garçon gai n’est pas forcément funny ! cheerful oui.

-Quand on change d’âge lors de l’anniversaire il est mieux d’employer le verbe turn + l’âge ; he will turn seven. Avis personnel.

-Avoir le même âge = be the same age, be his age, tout simplement.

-Il peut jouer avec ses cousins: he can play, pas able to qui est trop spécifique.

-Quand il reviendra ...j’ai cru ne pas survivre à ce que j’ai lu parfois ; un futur après when dans une subordonnée de temps !! quelle horreur ! how did you dare ? ! je ne parle pas de ceux ou celles qui ont contourné le problème ! Yes, you! I have seen you from the corner of an eye... donc ...when he comes/is back home/here.

Réponse: Kevin en vacances/Thème de lucile83, postée le 03-08-2014 à 18:39:30 (S | E)
    Hello,

Juste pour vous dire que j'ai posté la correction un jour avant la date prévue...Voir au-dessus.

Réponse: Kevin en vacances/Thème de mamou3, postée le 03-08-2014 à 19:24:36 (S | E)
    Lucile for your correction and your explanations.
    The most difficult is to remember all these rules at the time of using them...

Réponse: Kevin en vacances/Thème de sanna6, postée le 03-08-2014 à 20:14:02 (S | E)
    Merci Lucile !

Réponse: Kevin en vacances/Thème de koreen2012, postée le 04-08-2014 à 09:44:06 (S | E)
    Bonjour Lucile
    Merci beaucoup pour cet exercice et pour la correction !
    à bientôt

Réponse: Kevin en vacances/Thème de ronald1955, postée le 04-08-2014 à 12:22:49 (S | E)
    Thanks a lot Lucile for your clear explanations !
    Ronald

Réponse: Kevin en vacances/Thème de kazan, postée le 04-08-2014 à 13:06:24 (S | E)
    Looking forward to hearing from Kevin... Thank you

Réponse: Kevin en vacances/Thème de lakata, postée le 04-08-2014 à 17:28:10 (S | E)
    Thank you Lucile! and wishing good holiday to Kevin!

Réponse: Kevin en vacances/Thème de lucile83, postée le 04-08-2014 à 21:04:00 (S | E)
    Thank you everybody !! I'm glad you liked that exercise

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux