Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Bac oral anglais

Cours gratuits > Forum > Trouver un correspondant || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Bac oral anglais
    Message de igze posté le 15-04-2017 à 14:01:25 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour, est-ce-que vous pouvez le corriger s'il vous plait ? c'est très important pour mon oral d'anglais . Merci d'avance

The notion I'm going to deal with is Myths and heroes. To begin with, I'd like to give a definition of this notion. A myth can be defined as a story about gods or heroes, it can be a popular belief or a tradition or a false notion. A hero can be a mythological figure, a person who is admired for his or her achievements, a superhero or maybe a role model or an icon.
    I will talk about Steve Jobs who was a revolutionary or visionary because he was the successful inventor and creator of Apple. I feel this notion is best illustrated by trying to see «  Can we consider that Steve Jobs is a heroic man ? » Firstly, we will see his life and his occupation. Then we will end by showing his influence on society.

First of all, Steven Paul says Steve Jobs, was born on February 24 in 1955 in San Francisco. He is quickly adopted by Paul and Clara Jobs. He died on October 5 in 2011 in Palo Alto. He was an American entrepreneur , businessman, inventor and industrial designer. He was the co-founder chairman and chief executive officer of Apple INC, CEO and majority shareholder of Pixar. Including he known for pioneer of the personal computer revolution with Steve Wozniak.

Thus, in the document Think Different I studied about his works.
    The early 1970s he met with Steve Wozniak and worked on his first Apple computer. In 1984 the MAC was launched. Indeed, Jobs was forced out of the business he had founded. Then, In 1997 he return to Apple and merged with Next. Jobs became CEO of his former company. Beginning 1997 with the “Think different” advertising campaign Jobs worked closely with designer Jonathan Ive to develop a line of products that would have larger cultural ramifications: the IMAC , Tunes, Tunes store, Apple Store, Ipod, Iphone, App Store, Ipad. In 2007 the I phone was launched.

Moreover, nowadays, these products have used and known more and more by everybody. He has a significant influence on society.
    So, this man give everyone the possibility to access to the progress and the new technology power. This revolutionize of computer world allows to everyone to access to social networks and search engine. Steve Jobs has become a symbol of high technology. He who win in this world of giants. His company proudly bears the image of its creator. Steve Jobs by his genius, his talent, was able to become a major figure in consumer electronics.

To conclude he saw the power of technology to change the way we live. For my part we can consider that Steve Jobs is a hero in the world of technology.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Trouver un correspondant

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux