Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de lovely posté le 2004-07-01 17:41:00 (S | E | F | I)
It's Lovely
I would like if we can speak with english people ? I saw French people but are there English people on this forum?
I am waiting your answer !
THANK YOU

Réponse: re de mariet, postée le 2004-07-01 18:04:05 (S | E)
Yes, there are some English people around. Most of them come to improve their French. So they probably go more often to the 'English only' part of the forum or to the 'J'apprends le français' part. For example caz9 lives in Birmingham.

Mariet

PS : If I may correct you : I am waiting FOR your answers.

Réponse: re de soledad86, postée le 2004-07-01 18:59:35 (S | E)
yes there are some.

Réponse: re de liona, postée le 2004-07-01 19:39:41 (S | E)
Like you I am here to improve my English if you want we can some time to time discuss in English ok?

Réponse: re to Mariet de caz9, postée le 2004-07-01 20:18:11 (S | E)
Mariet - shh - don't tell everyone, I'll be inundated!

Réponse: to caz de mariet, postée le 2004-07-01 20:28:31 (S | E)
Sorry Carole! At least it gives me the pleasure to hear from you.
How are you getting on with your exercises ? I've borrowed some books from the French teachers at school and I'll be back soon on the French forum.

Réponse: re de berichard, postée le 2004-07-01 20:59:33 (S | E)
Caz, you can come and help us.
Mariet makes a very good job (thanks for all you do for me).
if you want you can write some explanations in French (with a capital F, Mariet) and we help you if we can.
In my English dictionary , it is written shhh and not shh. Can we use the two forms?

Réponse: re to berichard and Mariet de caz9, postée le 2004-07-01 21:32:24 (S | E)
Thanks berichard for your kind comments. I've tried a few times in the past to be "helpful" but I felt I was "put down" by the comments someone else made.

You're probably right about "shhh" - I wasn't too sure how many h's to use as I don't often write that word!!

As for Mariet - she is excellent - I'm looking forward to doing some more exercises. Oh by the way Mariet - I read all the forums, not just "English only" or "J'apprends le francais". It gives me the opportunity to read everyday French except when people use "text" writing - that's bad enough in English let alone another language!!!

Réponse: to caz9 de mariet, postée le 2004-07-01 22:40:49 (S | E)
Need I say I quite agree with you about "text" writing ?
I've just spent the last quarter of an hour (or even more) completing some posts written that way (the last one was on the French forum)...
I know you read all forums and if I were you I wouldn't bother about people who are so clever they can teach English to the English themselves or explain to the Eskimos what snow is like... There are such people everywhere I guess, selfishness blinds them.
But bérichard is right : YOU are NEEDED here, so : please....

Réponse: re de suzie76, postée le 2004-07-02 00:33:56 (S | E)
Hi, it's suzie

Like you i'm there to improve my english, if you want we can talk but don't laugh if i made some mistakes when I am talking to you.

I am waiting for you.

Suzie.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux