Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais
Tout ce qui a un rapport avec l'apprentissage de l'anglais: grammaire, orthographe, aides aux devoirs, phrases etc.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Internet and me (corrections)
Message de matheuse62 posté le 11-10-2005 à 21:25:37 (S | E | F | I)

Pourriez-vous me faire vos remarques sur ma rédaction ci-dessous (incorrections, erreurs...)

Merci

The Internet and me

We have Internet at home since about ten years.

We were the first in my village to have it. That is quite normal since my father works in this sector.

At the beginning we had a low connection flow but it took up much time; now we have a very high flow connection and all is almost instantaneous.

But paradoxically, I am not mad keen on Internet; I am not mad keen on computers generally, although we have four of them at home, one by anybody, and all in network!

I go on Internet very seldom and only to make pointed research for a talk or to download iconographic documents to illustrate my history book for example.

I agree that Internet is a fantastic mine of information for which is able to exploit it intelligently; but for the moment the multiple encyclopedias on paper or DVD we have at home are more than enough!

I sent emails sometimes, with my English pen friend for example.

It is very practical, instantaneous and free... but that does not have the charm of one letter to ink violet on a scented writing paper!

For the moment, I did not create my blog, it is very in fashion, although my father offered to help me. I prefer my good old private diary on paper.

As for the forums, in fact very often remarks are “propos du café du commerce” and one can fall on somebody dangerous.

I consider above all Internet as a tool, and it is wise can closed its microcomputer to go outside to listen to sing the birds!

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 11-10-2005 21:27
titre

Réponse: Internet and me (corrections) de kayrol, postée le 11-10-2005 à 21:49:34 (S | E)
Hello Matheuse,
Voici quelques suggestions de correction.

The Internet and me I

We have had Internet at home since for about ten years. => Emploi du present perfect avec since et for. For quand il s'agit d'une durée, since lorsqu'il s'agit d'une date ou d'un point de de départ.
We were the first in my village to have it. That is quite normal since my father works in this sector.
At the beginning we had a low connection flow but it took up too much time; now we have a very high flow connection and all everything is almost instantaneous.
But paradoxically, I am not mad keen on the Internet; I am not mad keen on computers generally, although we have four of them at home, one by anybody for each of us, and all in network connected one with the other !
I don't go on the Internet very seldom very often and when I go, it is only to make pointed research for a talk or to download iconographic documents to illustrate my history book for example.
I agree that Internet is a fantastic mine of information for which whom is able to exploit it intelligently; but for the moment the multiple encyclopedias on paper or DVD we have at home are more than enough!
I sent emails sometimes wrote emails to with my English pen friend for example.
It is very practical, instantaneous and free (gratuit ?? tu es chez quel FAI ??)... but that does not have the charm of one letter of to ink violet ink on a scented writing paper!
For the moment, I did not create my blog, which it is very in fashionable, although my father offered to help me. I prefer my good old private diary on paper.
As for the forums, in fact very often, the remarks are like some “propos du café du commerce” and one can fall on somebody dangerous.(le chat est pire, peut-être pourrais-tu en toucher 2 mots ?)
I consider above all Internet as a tool above all, and it is wiser can to closed its one's microcomputer to go outside to listen to sing the birds singing !

Allez courage,
Kayrol

-------------------
Edité par kayrol le 12-10-2005 22:32

Réponse: Internet and me (corrections) de jardin62, postée le 11-10-2005 à 21:49:45 (S | E)

Je peux corriger ce qui n'est pas correct. Mais je n'ai pas le temps de vous donner les explications : il faudrait un cours de grammaire pour certains points: le present perfect / for ou since/ La place de l'adverbe/ Désolée.

- We have had the Internet at home for about ten years.
- ...although we have four of them at home, one for each of us ! And each of us has the Internet...
- I seldom go on the Internet, either to make precise and accurate research for a ? (<= je ne comprends pas le sens) / or to download ...my history course / lesson...
- ...a fantastic source of information for those who are able to exploit it intelligently/ with accuracy
- ...to my English penfriend
- practical : efficient
- a letter...in violet ink
- I haven't created my own blog yet
- it's very up-to-date
- In fact what is said sounds like what you could hear in a café ...
- You can meet dangerous people through the blogs...
- I consider that the Internet is above all a tool
- (Si je saisis ce que vous voulez dire...) => It is wiser to close the computer and go outside to listen to the birds.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux