Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de caz9 posté le 2004-06-07 16:34:12 (S | E | F | I)
Glad to see you want to help your English speaking visitors to learn French. Will you be doing some exercises and activities to help us to learn/improve our French as well? That would be very helpful for us!

Réponse: re de pazzia, postée le 2004-06-07 16:43:10 (S | E)
Hi caz9,

What is your level in french ?

Réponse: apprends le francais de caz9, postée le 2004-06-07 16:47:59 (S | E)
je peux lire et ecrire un peu en francais. Je ne suis pas une débutante mais je ne suis pas très bonne non plus!! J'apprends le francais depuis 5 ans et avant ca, quand j'etais a l'ecole! - Sorry I can't use accents on my keyboard

-------------------
Edité par caz9 le 2004-06-16 20:10:15

Réponse: re de webmaster, postée le 2004-06-07 16:53:11 (S | E)
yes!
they will be on the site: https://www.tolearnfrench.com

Réponse: re de leebenseng, postée le 2004-06-11 02:53:42 (S | E)
If you use Word 2000, you can type the accents right from your keyboard:

type ` first, then type the letters a, e, u, to get: à, è, ù
type ' first, then type the letters e, c, to get: é ç
type " first, then type the letters e, to get: ë
type ^ first, then type the letters a, e, o, to get: â, ê, ô

Réponse: re to Leebenseng de caz9, postée le 2004-06-11 14:16:37 (S | E)
Thanks Leebenseng. I've got Windows XP and can't seem to use accents on this site. However I can get accents when I use a Word document but not otherwise.

Réponse: accents de mariet, postée le 2004-06-11 17:44:10 (S | E)
I've got Windows XP too and it works. The problem probably comes from your keyboard (not the system). Are there any letters with accents on the keys ? If there are, you possibly can solve the problem by switching languages on the keyboard configuration. Hope it works!

Réponse: re To Mariet de caz9, postée le 2004-06-11 20:23:56 (S | E)
Thanks Mariet. I guess the problem is with my keyboard as it hasn't got any accents. I have to use Control and the appropriate accent that I want to use, and then the letter. It only seems to work on a Word document. I can't even use it when typing an e-mail in Outlook Express!

Réponse: re de mariet, postée le 2004-06-11 22:18:46 (S | E)
That's something I don't understand. Keyboards with accents can be used for writing English/American as well as French, German, Spanish and so on, why can't they all ? It would make things much easier for quite a lot of people, don't you think ?

Réponse: re Mairet de caz9, postée le 2004-06-11 23:07:10 (S | E)
It certainly would, especially for those writing in foreign languages which make use of accents. The English language rarely uses accents. I used to find it a pain trying to remember which keys to press to get the correct accents, but I'm getting used to it now!

Réponse: re de webmaster, postée le 2004-06-12 08:50:08 (S | E)
hello, caz
please have a look at this page:
http://french.about.com/library/bl_faq_accents.htm

there is an easy way to type French accents.

Réponse: re de lisa18, postée le 2004-06-16 19:31:56 (S | E)
Je suppose que tu es une fille donc je vais te corriger losque tu dis
"Je ne suis pas debutante mais je ne suis pas tres bon non plus!!"
on dit "je ne suis pas une débutante mais je ne suis pas trés BONNE non plus"
puisqu'il faut accorder

Réponse: re to lisa 18 de caz9, postée le 2004-06-16 20:08:51 (S | E)
Thanks lisa - yes I am a female and trying to remember to make everything agree in French is one of my failings! You see, we don't have to do that in the English language!!! Anyway I've corrected my mistakes - thanks again! By the way you've got the accent the wrong way round on "très" !!!!

Réponse: re de mariet, postée le 2004-06-16 23:27:59 (S | E)
Pas d'accents écrits, des adjectifs qualificatifs invariables, des conjugaisons simples, pas d'accords compliqués,etc... l'anglais est vraiment BEAUCOUP plus simple que le français !!! Mais il a aussi ses difficultés; ce ne sont pas les mêmes, voilà tout...

Réponse: re de mariet, postée le 2004-06-20 20:03:32 (S | E)
I've just noticed (about time I did !) that nobody 's answered your question about exercises. Of course we can try and provide you with exercises if you tell us what you want to practise.
As far as I'm concerned I'd better stick to basic grammar, French grammar is so much more difficult than English one...
Feel free to ask anyway.

Réponse: re To Mariet de caz9, postée le 2004-06-20 20:25:17 (S | E)
Thanks Mariet for noticing! I was hoping that perhaps we could have something similar to the English exercises. But anything will do. Grammar is always a necessity because there is a lack of teaching English grammar in our schools (or certainly not in my day!) and so it makes it difficult trying to understand French grammar - although I am now getting to grips with it!

Réponse: re de mariet, postée le 2004-06-21 21:44:37 (S | E)
Anything ... ? Could you give me some more indications, please ?

As you said it was difficult for you to make words agree, I've posted an exercise where you have to make changes from singular to plural.
Hope it will help...

Réponse: re to Mariet de caz9, postée le 2004-06-21 21:54:15 (S | E)
Hi Mariet,

The different tenses, past, present, future, conditional, subjunctive - any exercises that will help to improve these. Exercises for connaitre et savoir - I always get them mixed up! The use of y, en. Which verbs take a, de or nothing after them. Depuis, pendant, il y a..... Is that enough to be going on with? I will have a look at your exercise in a bit.
caz

Réponse: re de marion, postée le 2004-06-24 18:46:21 (S | E)
hello everybody !!!! I'm French and if you have questions, you can call me !!!!
I'm not very good in English and I'd will like that you help me if I am questions. bye bye

Réponse: re de falisa01, postée le 2004-06-25 18:18:23 (S | E)
je sais écrire et lire en français je l'ai étudié depuis 5 ans mais je le parle pas bien

Réponse: re de rirades, postée le 2004-07-10 00:42:13 (S | E)
You need for some language to use special characters. Insertion caractères spéciaux. You have there many language characters. Example: In Spanish, you have characters, you don't find in French or in English. It just in this language. You have it with them. Sometime, when I want the specific characters, I open Word, I copy it on a blank sheet and when I need it I copy again in the Internet message. Maybe it's the only way you do it.

Réponse: re de yannloic, postée le 2004-07-22 08:47:44 (S | E)
Hello everybody.

I read the discussion and I was surprise that no one gave the name of the well known and basic books that every schoolboy and schoolgirl have
in his schoolbag in France: "le Bled" and "le bescherelle". May be I am too old (38 years) and it doesn't exist anymore.

However, I learnt at school when I was young with that books. They are so known that their authors names give their names.

I have opened my bookcase and found them under the dust.

On the front page of "le Bled" you can read "cours d'orthographe" cours moyen classe 6e et 5e". This means that it is for children that have learnt french for 3 years (from 10 year to 12). Inside you find rules and grammar exercises corresponding to the lesson. May be it could be a good starting point for exercises. Good all skilled teachers have done the work for us. Any topic ?

the second ("le bescherelle") talk about conjugaison and is not funny at all. You just have to learn each category by heart. I don't think it is worth.

In conclusion, I have already seen software that emulate keyboard; I don't remember where, but it exists. I have already used one on an qwerty keyboard in one of my previous job. A window displays the accentuated keys and when you click on a key the software transfers the key into your editor if it is open.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux