Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Rack Your Brains/97

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Rack Your Brains/97
    Message de here4u posté le 27-06-2021 à 16:52:56 (S | E | F)
    Hello dear Workers,

Voici votre exercice suivant. Comme nous entrons en période de vacances, je l'ai voulu court ... J'espère que vous serez nombreux à le faire ...
    Mon élève a fait de gros efforts, mais il a tout de même oublié 15 fautes (dont certaines sont répétées ...) Nous avons vraiment besoin de votre aide pour que cet exercice soit correct ! - la correction sera en ligne le Dimanche 11 juillet - )

Please, Help my poor Student! He needs you... This text contains 15 mistakes.(to be corrected in CAPITAL LETTERS, )
    «I like paying taxes. It’s great to pay taxes.»
    The Swedish are known for having high standards of living which their taxes help to pay. The Sweden is sort of infamous for having the highest taxes in the world, but the truth is a little bit more complex than that . The Sweden has a progressive tax system meaning that people with a higher income pay a higher percentage of taxes than people with a lower income. A quite large proportion of tax money goes into education, healthcare for children, parental leave and parental support. «It’s a little high, but it’s good too. It comes back to you. If you pay a lot, it comes back. You get a lot of things: healthcare, libraries, roads, whatnots. I don’t even think about how much taxes I pay, because I think the system works very well.» The Sweden’s tax agency is one of the country’s most trusted institution. The Swedish generally, are really supportive of the idea of paying higher taxed in order to have a well-funded welfare state. ///END OF PART ONE/// The underlaying philosophy of the welfare state in the Sweden was really found with this idea: a well-funded resource is going to be used by everyone in the population.
    «What do I get for my taxes? Well, I have several university degrees, six years of education and that was for free. No tuition fees. And then, we’ve been on parental leave, both my wife and I, about one and a half year both, in total. We have our kids at daycare, full time. That costs us about $180 a month. We don’t have to worry about getting sick, we don’t have to worry about assurances, our kids are much calmer with this system because they see that we, as parents, are calm, that we have this safety net behind us if anything happens to us. Of course I have friends who are not fans of paying taxes.»///END OF PART TWO///
    «The Sweden has been quite successful at building up a welfare state and using tax money, but the downside is that they already have this recipe for success and they’re trying to use it with new challenges coming down with globalisation, climate change, etc. One group that’s probably going to be quite affected by the future challenges are migrants who are not yet, or will never be, within the Swedish system. For qualifying for the services of the welfare state, you need a personal identification number and this is getting increasingly difficult to obtain. I think there’s quite a lot of debate how much these people are entitled and whether they should be seen as «one of us» or «one of them». There’s quite a lot of political discussion on this at the moment: everything from digitalisation, to migration, to urbanisation; these kinds of huge trends make it a lot harder to plan for the decades ahead. But in general, there’s a high level of trust in the Swedish society so they trust that the public sector will do good things, long term, with our money.» ///END of the TEXT///

May THE FORCE be with you! Take care...

Réponse : Rack Your Brains/97 de maxwell, postée le 30-06-2021 à 17:27:31 (S | E)
    READY TO BE CORRECTED
    Hello Here4U
    Thanks a lot for making us think on interesting subjects and practise our English I don't know if I've found all of the mistakes that had been concealed... No matter what, I did my best

Help My Student:
    The Swedish are known for having high standards of living which their taxes help to pay. [] Sweden is sort of infamous for having the highest taxes in the world, but the truth is a little bit more complex than that . [] Sweden has a progressive tax system meaning that people with a higher income pay a higher percentage of taxes than people with a lower income. A quite large proportion of tax money goes into education, healthcare for children, parental leave and parental support. «It’s a little high, but it’s good too. It comes back to you. If you pay a lot, it comes back. You get a lot of things: healthcare, libraries, roads, WHATNOT. I don’t even think about how MANY taxes I pay, because I think the system works very well.» [] Sweden’s tax agency is one of the country’s most trusted INSTITUTIONS. The Swedish generally, are really supportive of the idea of paying higher TAXES in order to have a well-FOUNDED welfare state. ///END OF PART ONE/// The UNDERLYING philosophy of the welfare state in [] Sweden was really FOUNDED with this idea: a well-FOUNDED resource is going to be used by everyone in the population.
    «What do I get for my taxes? Well, HAD several university degrees, six years of education and that was for free. No tuition fees. And then, we’ve been on parental leave, both my wife and I, about one YEAR and a half [], in total. We have our kids at daycare, full time. That costs us about $180 a month. We don’t have to worry about getting sick, we don’t have to worry about INSURANCES, our kids are much calmer with this system because they see that we, as parents, are calm, that we have this safety net behind us if anything happens to us. Of course I have friends who are not fans of paying taxes.»///END OF PART TWO///
    «[] Sweden has been quite successful at building up a welfare state and using tax money, but the downside is that they'VE already HAD this recipe for success and they’re trying to use it with THE new challenges coming UP with globalisation, climate change, etc. One group that’s probably going to be quite affected by the future challenges are THE migrants who are not yet, or will never be, within the Swedish system. TO QUALIFY for the services of the welfare state, you need a personal identification number and this is getting increasingly difficult to obtain. I think there’s quite a lot of debate AS TO how much these people are entitled TO IT and whether they should be seen as «one of us» or «one of them». There’s quite a lot of political discussion on this at the moment: everything from digitalisation, to IMMIGRATION, to urbanisation; these kinds of huge trends make it a lot harder to plan for the decades ahead. But in general, there’s a high level of trust in the Swedish society, THUS they trust that the public sector will do good things, IN THE long term, with our money.» ///END of the TEXT///

Réponse : Rack Your Brains/97 de taiji43, postée le 03-07-2021 à 21:36:59 (S | E)
    Hello Here4U,at last here is my correction

READY TO BE CORRECTED
    SWENDES are known for having high standards of living which their taxes help to pay. FOR Sweden is sort of infamous for having the highest taxes in the world, but the truth is a little bit more complex than that . SWEDEN has a progressive tax system meaning that people with a higher income pay a higher percentage of taxes than people with a lower income. A quite large proportion of tax money goes into education, healthcare for children, parental leave and parental support. «It’s a little high, but it’s ALSO GOOD. It comes back to you. If you pay a lot, it comes back. You get a lot of things: healthcare, libraries, roads, WALNOT .I don’t
    even think about how MANY taxes I pay, because I think the system works very well.» The Sweden’s tax agency is one of the country’s most trusted institution. SWENDES generally, are really supportive of the idea of paying higher TAXES order to have a well-funded welfare state. ///END OF PART ONE/// The underlaying philosophy of the welfare state in SWEDEN really found with this idea: a well-funded resource is going to be used by everyone in the population.
    «What do I get for my taxes? Well, I have several university degrees, six years of education and that was for free. No tuition fees. And then, we’ve been on parental leave, both my wife and I, about one and a half YEARS both, in total. We have our kids IN daycare, full time. That costs us about $180 a month. We don’t have to worry about getting sick, we don’t have to worry about getting sick,we don’t have to worry about INSURANCE ,
    our kids are much calmer with this system because they see that we, as parents, are calm, that we have this safety net behind us if anything happens to us. Of course I have friends who are not fans of paying taxes.»///END OF PART TWO///
    «SWENDEN has been quite successful IN building up a
    welfare state and using tax money, but the downside is that they Have ALREADY HAD this recipe for success and they’re trying to use it with new challenges coming down with globalisation, climate change, etc. One group that’s probably going to be quite affected by the future challenges are THE migrants who are not yet, or will never be, within the Swedish system. TO QUALIFY for the services of the welfare state, you need a personal identification number and this is getting increasingly difficult to obtain. I think there’s quite a lot of debate REGARDING OR AS TO how MANY these people are entitled and whether they should be seen as «one of us» or «one of them». There’s quite a lot of political discussion on this at the moment: everything from digitalisation, to IMMIGRATION ,urbanisation; these kinds of huge trends THAT make it a lot harder to plan for the decades ahead. But in general, there’s a high level of trust in the Swedish society so they trust that the public sector will do good things, IN THE LONG TERM
    with our money.» ///END of the TEXT///

------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 03-07-2021 22:25
    bleu

Réponse : Rack Your Brains/97 de maya92, postée le 04-07-2021 à 12:08:21 (S | E)
    Hello,

I like TO PAY taxes. It’s great to pay taxes.»
    The Swedish are known for having high standards of living which their taxes help to pay. () Sweden is sort of infamous for having the highest taxes in the world, but the truth is a little bit more complex than that . () Sweden has a progressive tax system meaning that people with a higher income pay a higher percentage of taxes than people with a lower income. QUITE A large proportion of tax money goes into education, healthcare for children, parental leave and parental support. «It’s a little high, but it’s good too. It comes back to you. If you pay a lot, it comes back. You get a lot of things: healthcare, libraries, roads, AND WHATNOT. I don’t even think about how MANY taxes I pay, because I think the system works very well.» The Sweden’s tax agency is one of the country’s most trusted institution. The Swedish generally, are really supportive of the idea of paying higher TAXES in order to have a well-funded welfare state. ///END OF PART ONE///

The UNDERLYING philosophy of the welfare state in () Sweden was really FUNDED ON this idea: a well-funded resource is going to be used by everyone in the population.
    «What do I get for my taxes? Well, I have several university degrees, six years of education and that was for free. No tuition fees. And then, we’ve been on parental leave, both my wife and I, about one and a half year both, in total. We have our kids at daycare, full time. That costs us about $180 a month. We don’t have to worry about getting sick, we don’t have to worry about INSURANCES, our kids are much calmer with this system because they see that we, as parents, are calm, that we have this safety net ABOVE us if anything happens to us. Of course I have friends who are not fans of paying taxes.»///END OF PART TWO///

«() Sweden has been quite successful at building up a welfare state and using tax money, but the downside is that they already have this recipe for success and they’re trying to use it with new challenges coming down with globalisation, climate change, etc. One group that’s probably going to be quite affected by the future challenges are THE migrants who are not yet, or will never be, within the Swedish system. TO QUALIFY for the services of the welfare state, you need a personal identification number and this is getting increasingly difficult to obtain. I think there’s quite a lot of debateS ON how much these people are entitled and whether they should be seen as «one of us» or «one of them». There’s quite a lot of political discussion on this at the moment: everything from digitalisation, to migration, to urbanisation; these kinds of huge trends make it a lot harder to plan for the decades ahead. But in general, there’s a high level of trust in the Swedish society so they trust that the public sector will do good things, long term, with our money.» ///END of the TEXT//

For once I found exactly 15 ..

Réponse : Rack Your Brains/97 de swan85, postée le 04-07-2021 à 14:09:31 (S | E)
    Hello Here4U.

Thanks for this new exercise.
    Ready to be corrected.

The Swedish are known for having high STANDARD of living which their taxes help to pay.
    SWEDEN is sort of infamous for having the highest taxes in the world, but the truth is a little bit more complex than that .
    SWEDEN has a progressive tax system meaning that people with a higher income pay a higher percentage of taxes than people with a lower income.
    A quite large proportion of tax money goes into education, healthcare for children, parental leave and parental support. «It’s a little high, but it’s good too. It comes back to you. If you pay a lot, it comes back. You get a lot of things: healthcare, libraries, roads, WHATNOT.
    I don’t even think about how MANY taxes I pay, because I think the system works very well.» The Sweden’s tax agency is one of the country’s most trusted institution. The Swedish generally, are really supportive of the idea of paying higher TAXES in order to have a well-FOUNDED welfare state. ///END OF PART ONE///

The UNDERLYING philosophy of the welfare state in the Sweden was really found with this idea: a well-FOUNDED resource is going to be used by everyone in the population.
    «What do I get for my taxes? Well, I have several university degrees, six years of education and that was IS for free. No tuition fees. And then, we’ve been on parental leave, both my wife and I, about A YEAR AND A HALF h, in total. We have our kids at daycare , full time. That costs us about $180 a month. We don’t have to worry about getting sick, we don’t have to worry about assurances, our kids are much calmer with this system because they see that we, as parents, are calm, that we have this safety net behind us if anything happens to us. Of course I have friends who are not fans of paying taxes.»///END OF PART TWO///

« SWEDEN has been quite successful at building up a welfare state and using tax money, but the downside is that they already have this recipe for success and they’re trying to use it with new challenges coming down with globalisation, climate change, etc. One group that’s probably going to be quite affected by the future challenges are migrants who are not yet, or will never be, within the Swedish system. For qualifying for the services of the welfare state, you need a personal identification number and this is getting increasingly difficult to obtain. I think there’s quite a lot of debate how much these people are entitled and whether they should be seen as «one of us» or «one of them». There ARE quite a lot of political DISCUSSIONS on this at the moment: everything from digitalisation, to IMMIGRATION, to urbanisation; these kinds of huge trends make it a lot harder to plan for the decades ahead. But in general, there’s a high level of trust in the Swedish society so they trust that the public sector will do good things, IN THE long term, with our money.» ///END of the TEXT///

Réponse : Rack Your Brains/97 de here4u, postée le 09-07-2021 à 18:19:25 (S | E)
    Hello!

Still a few days left to participate...
    Come on...

Réponse : Rack Your Brains/97 de alpiem, postée le 10-07-2021 à 11:23:20 (S | E)
    Rack Your Brains/97 hello HERE4U,one's more but not despondent

"I like paying taxes.It's great to pay taxes." SUEDES are known for having high standards of living which their taxes help to pay.
    The SUEDE is sort of infamous for having the highest taxes in the world, but the truth is a little more
    complex than that.
    SUEDEN has a progressive tax system meaning that people with a higher income pay a higher percentage of
    taxes than people with a lower income.
    A quite large proportion of tax money goes into education, healthcare for children, parental leave and
    parental support.
    "It's a little high, but it's good too.It comes back to you. If you pay a lot, it comes back.
    You get a lot of things: healthcare, librairies, roads, WHATNOTE.
    I don't even think about how much taxes I pay, because I think the system works very well."
    The Sweden's tax agency is one of the country's most trusted institution.
    The SUEDES ARE générally really supportive of paying higher TAXES in order to have a well-funded welfare state.///end of part one///

The underlaying philosophy of the welfare state in x SWEDEN was really FOUNDED with this idea: a well- funded resource is going to be used by everyone in the population.
    "What do I get for my taxes? Well,I have several university degrees, six years of éducation and that was
    for free.No tuition fees.And then we've been on parental leave,both my wife and I about one and HALF A
    YEAR both in total.
    We have our kids at daycare, full time. That costs us about $180 a month.We don't have to worry about
    getting sick,we don't have to worry about assurances, our kids are much calmer with this system
    because they see that we, as parents, are calm, OWING TO this safety net OVER us if anything happens to us.
    Of course,I have friends who are not fans of paying taxes./// END OF PART TWO///.

SWEDEN has been successful at building up a welfare state and using tax money, but the down side is that
    they already have this recipe for success and they're trying to use it with new challenges COMING UP
    with globalisation, climate change, etc..
    One group that's probably going to be quite affected by the future challenges are migrants who are not
    yet,or will never be, within the Swedish system.
    For,qualifying for the services of the welfare state, you need a personal identification number and this
    is getting increasingly difficult to obtain.
    I think there is quite a lot of debate ABOUT how much these people are entitled and whether they should
    be seen as "one of us" or "one of them". There’s quite a lot of political discussionS on this at the moment: everything from digitalisation, to migration, to urbanisation; these kinds of huge trends make it a lot harder to plan for the decades ahead. But in general, there’s a high level of trust in the Swedish society so they trust that the public sector will do good things,FOR A long term, with our money.» ///END of the TEXT//

Réponse : Rack Your Brains/97 de here4u, postée le 11-07-2021 à 23:24:15 (S | E)
    Hello, dear Friends!

Vous avez, en général, apprécié le sujet et pensé que le texte n'était pas trop difficile. Mon élève était d'accord, mais vous avez parfois, comme lui, laissé passer quelques fautes ... pardonnables, donc !

Swedes(1) are known for having high standards of living which their taxes help to pay for (2). Sweden(3) is sort of infamous for having the highest taxes in the world, but the truth is a little bit more complex than that . Sweden (3) has a progressive tax system meaning that people with a higher income pay a higher percentage of taxes than people with a lower income. Quite a large (4) proportion of tax money goes into education, healthcare for children, parental leave and parental support. «It’s a little high, but it’s good too. It comes back to you. If you pay a lot, it comes back. You get a lot of things: healthcare, libraries, roads, whatnot (5). I don’t even think about how much taxes I pay, (*)because I think the system works very well.» Sweden’s tax (3) agency is one of the country’s most trusted institutions (6). Generally, Swedes (1), are really supportive of the idea of paying higher taxes in order to have a well-funded welfare state. ///END of Part ONE/// The underlying philosophy (7) of the welfare state in Sweden was really founded on (8) this idea : a well-funded (8’)resource is going to be used by everyone in the population.
    «What do I get for my taxes? Well, I have several university degrees, six years of education and that was for free. No tuition fees. And then, we’ve been on parental leave, both my wife and I, about one and a half year each, (9) in total. We have our kids at daycare, full time. That costs us about $180 a month. We don’t have to worry about getting sick, we don’t have to worry about insurances (10), our kids are much calmer with this system because they see that we, as parents, are calm, that we have this safety net behind us if anything happens to us. Of course I have friends who are not fans of paying taxes.»///END of Part Two///
    «Sweden (3) has been quite successful in (11) building up a welfare state and using tax money, but the downside is that they already have this recipe for success and they’re trying to use it with new challenges coming up (12) with globalisation, climate change, etc. One group that’s probably going to be quite affected by the future challenges are migrants who are not yet, or will never be, within the Swedish system. In order to qualify (13) for the services of the welfare state, you need a personal identification number and this is getting increasingly difficult to obtain. I think there’s quite a lot of debate how much these people are entitled to (14) and whether they should be seen as «one of us» or «one of them». There’s quite a lot of political discussion on this at the moment: everything from digitalisation, to migration, to urbanisation; these kinds of huge trends make it (15) a lot harder to plan for the decades ahead. But in general, there’s a high level of trust in the Swedish society so they trust that the public sector will do good things, long term, with our money.» ///End of the text///

(1)(3) REVOIR AVEC TRES GRAND SOIN LA LECON SUR LES PAYS ET NATIONALITES: Lien internet

En l’espèce, le pays : 0 Sweden – sans article - // l’adjectif : Swedish+ nom // la population : 0 Swedes/ the Swedes// a Swede. Bien respecter les majuscules obligatoires. // Mon élève avait tout mélangé et certains (trop nombreux) ont été entraînés par ses errances.
    (2) To pay for something: ici la particule adverbiale reprise est obligatoirement rejetée en fin de phrase.
    (4) La construction laissée par mon élève était très incorrecte : il fallait corriger en : «QUITE A LARGE PROPORTION»
    (5) "whatnot" ici employé comme nom, est le plus souvent indénombrable : Lien internet

Lien internet

* Voici une faute que je n'avais pas prévue ... mais que vous avez voulu corriger en force ! "Un piège" involontaire, donc, en quelque sorte ! "how much taxes I pay," a entraîné vos réactions ... et corrections... Juxtaposer much et taxes vous a choqués ! mais comme me l'a ensuite écrit l'un d'entre vous : " c'est combien en taxes et non : combien de taxes ! J'aurais pu l'éviter " ... autrement dit : "what amount" considéré comme une masse ... un indénombrable .... et non pas l'impôt sur les salaires, celui sur les propriétés, celui sur le tabac ... un de plus, et encore un autre ... etc.
    (6) L’expression « one of the + nom » est forcément suivie d’un pluriel.
    (7) Attention à la confusion : "UNDERLYING" et "UNDERLAYING": underlying : to underlie à la forme en –ing : Lien internet

A ne pas mélanger avec : Lien internet
    , même problème que la confusion entre «to lie, I lay, lain» et «to lay, I laid, laid».
    (8) "was really founded on (8) this idea": "a well-funded (8’)..." : le premier verbe est TO FOUND (verbe régulier)= fonder. (à ne pas confondre avec «to find, I found, found» : trouver ; mon élève n’avait pas fait l’erreur du (8’) mais vous l’avez cependant corrigée … Il s’agissait du verbe «to fund» (régulier) : financer. TROIS verbes, donc, dont vous devez vous méfier …
    (9) one and a half year each : chacun => a three years’parental leave; both= les deux à la fois, ne convenait pas ici.
    (10) Ne pas confondre : "assurances": Lien internet
    ET "insurances": Lien internet

(11) To succeed IN => to be successful in building
    (12) challenges coming up: to appear : Lien internet

(13) Le BUT s’exprime grâce à l’infinitif : "to qualify", ou plus fort par «SO AS TO/ IN ORDER TO qualify.» Ici, "In order to qualify". Ce que mon élève avait mis exprimait une CAUSE : «for qualifying» (punished for cheating= because he had cheated.)
    (14) how much these people are entitled to: encore une fois, particule adverbiale obligatoirement rejetée en fin de phrase.
    (15) trends make it a lot: Lien internet
    J’avais oublié d’enlever le «it», si bien que mon élève est réputé avoir corrigé la faute qu’il allait faire !

Voilà ! Bravo à vous pour votre travail et d'avoir participé !

J'ai donc, encore une fois, besoin de trois volontaires pour le travail de traduction du Follow up Work! Je les remercie d'avance et rappelle que ce travail n'est pas urgent, mais que la "déclaration de volontariat" l'est ! Je remercie d'avance les volontaires !

Réponse : Rack Your Brains/97 de magie8, postée le 12-07-2021 à 12:13:06 (S | E)
    bonjour , je ne fais plus cet exercice qui me prend trop de temps mais je m'y intéresse toujours et je travaille sur le follow up 1ere partie;
    à bientôt magie8 👍

Réponse : Rack Your Brains/97 de magie8, postée le 12-07-2021 à 13:23:08 (S | E)
    HELLO voici la traduction de la 1ere partie

Swedes(1) are known for having high standards of living which their taxes help to pay for (2). Sweden(3) is sort of infamous for having the highest taxes in the world, but the truth is a little bit more complex than that . Sweden (3) has a progressive tax system meaning that people with a higher income pay a higher percentage of taxes than people with a lower income. Quite a large (4) proportion of tax money goes into education, healthcare for children, parental leave and parental support. «It’s a little high, but it’s good too. It comes back to you. If you pay a lot, it comes back. You get a lot of things: healthcare, libraries, roads, whatnot (5). I don’t even think about how much taxes I pay, (*)because I think the system works very well.» Sweden’s tax (3) agency is one of the country’s most trusted institutions (6). Generally, Swedes (1), are really supportive of the idea of paying higher taxes in order to have a well-funded welfare state. ///END of Part ONE///

"J'aime payer des taxes. C'est grandiose de payer des impôts"
    Les Suédois sont connus pour avoir un niveau de vie élevé que leurs impôts contribuent à financer.La Suède est en quelque sorte tristement célèbre pour avoir les impôts les plus élevés du monde, mais la vérité est un peu plus complexe que cela. La Suède a un système d'imposition progressif, ce qui signifie que les personnes ayant un plus haut revenu paient un pourcentage d'impôts plus élevé que les personnes ayant un revenu plus faible.
    Une part assez importante de l'argent des impôts est consacrée à l'éducation, aux soins de santé des enfants, au congé parental et à l'aide aux parents. "C'est un peu élevé mais c'est bien aussi. Cela vous revient. Si vous payez beaucoup, vous en bénéficiez. Vous obtenez beaucoup de choses : Les soins de santé, les bibliothèques, les routes, et tout le reste. Je ne pense même pas au montant des impôts que je paie, parce que je crois que le système fonctionne bien". L'agence fiscale suédoise est l'une des plus fiables du pays. En général les Suédois sont vraiment favorables à l'idée de payer plus d'impôts afin d'avoir un état-providence bien financé.

Réponse : Rack Your Brains/97 de maxwell, postée le 12-07-2021 à 19:54:02 (S | E)
    Hello!
    je prendrai la 2e partie

j'ai vu que tu as laissé un astérisque pour how much taxes. Peut-être souhaitais-tu faire un commentaire. On est preneur

Réponse : Rack Your Brains/97 de here4u, postée le 14-07-2021 à 10:54:39 (S | E)
    Hello Max!

Oui, j'avais mis l'astérisque après coup, pré-correction terminée, parce que je n'avais pas prévu que vous vous lanceriez tous dans cette "correction" où il n'y avait pas de faute ! (J'aurais dû ! c'était assez "choquant" pour attirer votre attention ! )J'ai donc rajouté l'explication où elle devait être ! Merci de ta vigilance !

Réponse : Rack Your Brains/97 de here4u, postée le 14-07-2021 à 11:05:35 (S | E)
    Hello, dear workers!

VOICI LA CORRECTION DE NOTRE FOLLOW UP WORK !

Swedes are known for having high standards of living which their taxes help to pay for. Sweden is sort of infamous for having the highest taxes in the world, but the truth is a little bit more complex than that . Sweden has a progressive tax system meaning that people with a higher income pay a higher percentage of taxes than people with a lower income. Quite a large proportion of tax money goes into education, healthcare for children, parental leave and parental support. «It’s a little high, but it’s good too. It comes back to you. If you pay a lot, it comes back. You get a lot of things: healthcare, libraries, roads, whatnot. I don’t even think about how much taxes I pay, because I think the system works very well.» Sweden’s tax agency is one of the country’s most trusted institutions. Generally, Swedes, are really supportive of the idea of paying higher taxes in order to have a well-funded welfare state.

I)"J'aime payer des impôts. C'est grandiose de payer des impôts"
    Les Suédois sont connus pour avoir un niveau de vie élevé que leurs impôts contribuent à financer. La Suède est en quelque sorte tristement célèbre pour avoir les impôts les plus élevés du monde, mais la vérité est un peu plus complexe que cela. La Suède a un système d'imposition progressif, ce qui signifie que les personnes ayant un plus haut revenu paient un pourcentage d'impôts plus élevé que les personnes ayant un revenu plus faible.
    Une part assez importante de l'argent des impôts est consacrée à l'éducation, aux soins de santé des enfants, au congé parental et à l'aide aux parents. "C'est un peu élevé mais c'est bien aussi. Cela vous revient. Si vous payez beaucoup, vous en bénéficiez. Vous obtenez beaucoup de choses : Les soins de santé, les bibliothèques, les routes, et tout le reste. Je ne pense même pas au montant des impôts que je paie, parce que je crois que le système fonctionne bien". L'agence fiscale suédoise est l'une des institutions les plus fiables du pays. En général les Suédois sont vraiment favorables à l'idée de payer plus d'impôts afin d'avoir un état-providence bien financé.
    Très bien, Magie. Tu as parfaitement compris le texte !

The underlying philosophy of the welfare state in Sweden was really founded on this idea : a well-funded resource is going to be used by everyone in the population.
    «What do I get for my taxes? Well, I have several university degrees, six years of education and that was for free. No tuition fees. And then, we’ve been on parental leave, both my wife and I, about one and a half year each, in total. We have our kids at daycare, full time. That costs us about $180 a month. We don’t have to worry about getting sick, we don’t have to worry about insurances, our kids are much calmer with this system because they see that we, as parents, are calm, that we have this safety net behind us if anything happens to us. Of course I have friends who are not fans of paying taxes.»

La philosophie sous-jacente de l'Etat-providence en Suède fut vraiment fondée sur cette idée : une ressource bien financée va être utilisée par tous les membres de la population.
    "Qu'ai-je pour en échange de mes impôts ? Eh bien, j'ai plusieurs diplômes universitaires, fait six années d'étude, et ce fut gratuit. Pas de frais de scolarité. Et puis, nous avons été en congé parental, ma femme et moi, pendant un an et demi chacun en tout. Nos enfants sont à la crèche à plein temps. Cela nous coûte environ 180 dollars par mois. Nous n'avons pas à nous inquiéter pour la maladie, ni pour les assurances, nos enfants sont beaucoup plus calmes avec ce système car ils voient que nous, parents, le sommes, et que nous avons ce filet de sécurité en dessous de nous si quelque chose nous arrive. Evidemment, j'ai des amis qui n'aiment pas trop payer des impôts."
    Très bien, Maxwell ! Texte parfaitement compris.
    OK avec ton filet de sécurité que tu peux mettre où tu veux ... Il est vrai que l'on pense surtout à empêcher une chute ... Pourquoi ne pas le mettre "autour" de nous pour parer à toute éventualité ?

«Sweden has been quite successful in building up a welfare state and using tax money, but the downside is that they already have this recipe for success and they’re trying to use it with new challenges coming up with globalisation, climate change, etc. One group that’s probably going to be quite affected by the future challenges are migrants who are not yet, or will never be, within the Swedish system. In order to qualify for the services of the welfare state, you need a personal identification number and this is getting increasingly difficult to obtain. I think there’s quite a lot of debate how much these people are entitled to and whether they should be seen as «one of us» or «one of them». There’s quite a lot of political discussion on this at the moment: everything from digitalisation, to migration, to urbanisation; these kinds of huge trends make it a lot harder to plan for the decades ahead. But in general, there’s a high level of trust in the Swedish society so they trust that the public sector will do good things, long term, with our money.»

La Suède a franchement bien réussi à mettre en place un état providence et à utiliser (en utilisant) l'argent des impôts, mais l'inconvénient est qu'elle a déjà la recette du succès et qu'elle essaie de l'utiliser pour faire face aux nouveaux défis qui se présentent avec la mondialisation, le changement climatique, etc. Un groupe qui sera probablement très affecté par les défis futurs est celui des migrants qui ne sont pas encore ou ne seront jamais dans le système suédois. Pour bénéficier des services de l'état providence, il faut un numéro d'identification personnel, qui est de plus en plus difficile à obtenir. Je pense qu'il y a beaucoup de débats sur le montant auquel ces personnes ont droit et sur la question de savoir si elles doivent être considérées comme " l'une des nôtres de nous/ d'entre nous " ou "l'une des leurs d'eux * ". Il y a beaucoup de discussions politiques à ce sujet en ce moment : tout va de la numérisation à la migration en passant par l'urbanisation ; ce genre de grandes tendances rend beaucoup plus difficile la planification pour les décennies à venir. Mais en général il y a un haut niveau de confiance dans la société suédoise aussi nous croyons qu'à long terme le secteur public fera de bonnes choses avec notre argent.
    Bravo magie, et encore un grand !
    * Le possessif "des nôtres", pouvait marcher, à la rigueur ... mais pas pour "eux" ... Tu insistes trop sur la possession, l'appartenance à un groupe ... alors que dans le texte, les pronoms employés sont personnels "seulement" ...

Un ENORME merci à nos volontaires !

Réponse : Rack Your Brains/97 de maxwell, postée le 14-07-2021 à 16:28:16 (S | E)
    FINISHED
    Hello!
    Part II:
    The underlying philosophy of the welfare state in Sweden was really founded on this idea: a well-funded resource is going to be used by everyone in the population.
    «What do I get for my taxes? Well, I have several university degrees, six years of education and that was for free. No tuition fees. And then, we’ve been on parental leave, both my wife and I, about one and a half year each, in total. We have our kids at daycare, full time. That costs us about $180 a month. We don’t have to worry about getting sick, we don’t have to worry about insurances, our kids are much calmer with this system because they see that we, as parents, are calm, that we have this safety net behind us if anything happens to us. Of course I have friends who are not fans of paying taxes.»

La philosophie sous-jacente de l'Etat-providence en Suède fut vraiment fondée sur cette idée : une ressource bien financée va être utilisée par tous les membres de la population.
    "Qu'ai-je pour mes impôts ? Eh bien, j'ai plusieurs diplômes universitaires, six années d'étude, et ce fut gratuit. Pas de frais de scolarité. Et puis, nous avons été en congé parental, ma femme et moi, pendant un an et demi chacun en tout. Nos enfants sont à la crèche à plein temps. Cela nous coûte environ 180 dollars par mois. Nous n'avons pas à nous inquiéter pour la maladie, ni pour les assurances, nos enfants sont beaucoup plus calmes avec ce système car ils voient que nous, parents, le sommes, et que nous avons ce filet de sécurité en dessous de(*) nous si quelque chose nous arrive. Evidemment, j'ai des amis qui n'aiment pas trop payer des impôts."

(*) je ne sais pas si j'ai eu raison mais je préfère l'image du filet de sécurité SOUS le voltigeur

Réponse : Rack Your Brains/97 de magie8, postée le 15-07-2021 à 12:22:26 (S | E)
    HELLO je prépare le follow up 3e partie . à bientôt 😘😀

Réponse : Rack Your Brains/97 de magie8, postée le 15-07-2021 à 12:56:21 (S | E)
    voici la fin du texte : à tous pour tout

La Suède a franchement bien réussi à mettre en place un état providence et à utiliser l'argent des impôts, mais l'inconvénient est qu'elle a déjà la recette du succès et qu'elle essaie de l'utiliser pour faire face aux nouveaux défis qui se présentent avec la mondialisation, le changement climatique, etc. Un groupe qui sera probablement très affecté par les défis futurs c'est celui des migrants qui ne sont pas encore ou ne seront jamais dans le système suédois. Pour bénéficier des services de l'état providence, il faut un numéro d'identification personnel, qui est de plus en plus difficile à obtenir. Je pense qu'il y a beaucoup de débats sur le montant auquel ces personnes ont droit et sur la question de savoir si elles doivent être considérées comme " l'une des nôtres " ou "l"une des leurs". Il y a beaucoup de discussions politiques à ce sujet en ce moment : tout va de la numérisation à la migration en passant par l'urbanisation ; ce genre de grandes tendances rend beaucoup plus difficile la planification pour les décennies à venir. Mais en général il y a un haut niveau de confiance dans la société suédoise aussi nous croyons qu'à long terme le secteur publique fera de bonnes choses avec notre argent.

-------------------
    Modifié par magie8 le 15-07-2021 12:57

-------------------
    Modifié par magie8 le 15-07-2021 12:59

-------------------
    Modifié par magie8 le 15-07-2021 13:03

Réponse : Rack Your Brains/97 de here4u, postée le 15-07-2021 à 15:16:04 (S | E)
    Hello!

Merci à toi, Magie d'avoir été doublement volontaire, ce qui a permis de clore cet exercice, et à vous pour votre excellent travail.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux