Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Toefl/correction 5

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais : Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Toefl/correction 5
    Message de louanna posté le 16-09-2020 à 08:12:21 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour : je souhaite passer le TOEFL en octobre, malheureusement je n'arrive pas à évaluer mon niveau en WRITING et SPEAKING, je vais poset 5 Expressions Ecrites Libres, si quelqu'un pouvait me corriger ce serait super ! merci beaucoup

The expression «Never, never give up» means to keep trying and never stop working for your goals. Do you agree or disagree with this statement ? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Never give up, this is doing everything in order to achieve a goal. But this isn’t only working hard. There are two other ways to never give up; not losing hope and stay determined.

To achieve a goal, sometimes you don’t have to work really hard, you can just not lose hope and be patient. For example, for someone who is sick, he has to accept his illness and wait for a remedy. In this case, the patient’s goal is to heal, but there isn’t any work to do for that, just waiting and all the work will be done by the hospital. The only way to fail this goal is suicide.
    In effect, if he doesn’t suicide him, he’ll never give up.

There is a second way to never give up, this is to stay determined. There is no interest to work hard if there isn’t any motivation, the results will be bad. Working hard without motivation can bring you to a burnout. For my experience, I work hard my english everyday, sometimes this is difficult for me, it’s the end of school, I’m really tired I have to do my homeworks, I have to clean, I have to cook... I go to sleep late and I wake up early. But, I know my goal is to pass the TOEFL and being accepted to UNIGE university, so I find my motivation in this goal. Even when I don’t want to review my english I do my best because I have something that give me so much determination.

To sum up, never give up don’t have a unique signification but different ways to be done. It vary in function of the goal.

------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 16-09-2020 09:27
    Gris

Réponse : Toefl/correction 5 de here4u, postée le 16-09-2020 à 16:10:59 (S | E)
    Hello!

Again???

Never give up, this is doing everything in order to achieve a goal. But this isn’t only working hard. There are two other ways to never give up; not losing hope and stay determined.

To achieve a goal, sometimes you don’t have to work really hard, you can just not lose hope and be patient. For example, for someone who is sick, he has to accept his illness and wait for a remedy("suffer"...This is a very hard statement... and really a questionable one!) . In this case, the patient’s goal is to heal, but there isn’t any work to do for that, just waiting and all the work will be done by the hospital(doctors and nurses...).(Not a good example!) The only way to fail this goal is suicide.

There is a second way to never give up, this is to stay determined. There is no interest to work hard if there isn’t any motivation, the results will be bad. Working hard without motivation can bring you to a burnout. For my experience, I work hard my english everyday, sometimes this is difficult for me, it’s the end ? (after school hours?)of school, I’m really tired I have to do my homeworks, I have to clean, I have to cook... I go to sleep late and I wake up early. But, I know my goal is to pass the TOEFL and being accepted to UNIGE university, so I find my motivation in this goal. Even when I don’t want to review my english I do my best because I have something that give me so much determination.

To sum up, never give up don’t have a unique signification but different ways to be done. It vary in function of the goal.

Réponse : Toefl/correction 5 de elizabethf, postée le 16-09-2020 à 16:19:09 (S | E)
    Bonjour,
    Je m'excuse d'avance si j'ai corrigé l'autre en vous donnant les réponses. C'est mieux de vous laisser réfléchir aussi pour vous aider. C'est ce que j'ai essayé de faire là.Je reste tout de même à votre disposition si vous avez des questions.
    Elizabeth

The expression «Never, never give up» means to keep trying and never stop working for your goals. Do you agree or disagree with this statement ? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

To achieve a goal, sometimes you don’t have to work really hard, you can (negation) just not(mauvaise place) lose hope and be patient. For example, for someone who is sick, he has to accept his illness and wait for a remedy. In this case, the patient’s goal is to heal, but there isn’t any work to do for that, just waiting (Base Verbale) and all the work will be done by the hospital. The only way to fail this goal is to commit suicide.

There is a second way to never give up, this is to stay determined. There is no interest to work hard if there isn’t any motivation, the results will (conditionnel) be bad (comparatif supériorité de bad). Working hard without motivation can bring (mener) you to a burnout. For my experience, I work hard my english everyday, sometimes this is difficult for me, it’s the end (après l'éécole ?) of school, I’m really tired I have to do my homeworks (indénombrable), I have to clean, I have to cook... I go to sleep late and I wake up early. But, I know my goal is to pass the TOEFL and being accepted to UNIGE university, so I find my motivation in this goal. Even when I don’t want to review (apprendre) my english I do my best because I have something that give (3è personne sing) me so much determination.

To sum up, never give up don’t have a unique signification but different ways to be done. It vary (3eme pers sing) in function of (attention à la traduction mot à mot. depending on est mieux) the goal.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais : Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux