Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Article/rencontre

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais : Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Article/rencontre
    Message de alpha000 posté le 28-03-2021 à 17:50:16 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour,
    Je dois rédiger un article rapportant une interview avec un membre d'xxx, je l'ai rédigé mais je me demande s'il y a des fautes.
    Merci pour votre aide.

December 2020. 9 PM. John, a false name that we will use in this article to preserve his identity, was already there. We chose this place a few days earlier, on Twitter. It is our first meeting, and John has already told me that it will be the last and that he will not answer my next messages, if I would try to contact him again.

I investigated on the group xxx for a long time, about 6 months of difficult work. Indeed, it was difficult for me, as a beginner in xxx, to know that if the person with whom I talked is a real xxx or not, if she is opposed to the journalists, what she does, did, will do, what is her level of involvement in the actions of xxx … I talked with a lot of people, a majority of them do not accept an interview but one of them, John, after longs talks, and after making sure that he is involved in the xxx, finally accepted the appointment which I offered to him.

So, we met us for this interview. My first question was :
    “Why and how are you become an xxx ?”
    “I don't consider myself like an xxx, I imagine myself like a protector of freedom, especially one of expression, online or in reality. Actually, I am more a hacktivist than an xxx for me.” John answered.
    “ And why not ? ” I added.
    “Because, as you probably know, there's no leader of the xxx, everyone is quite independent”

Then, I asked John about his goals and his motivations, and John told me that he wanted to put up a fight and to stand up against powerful governments, enterprises … who try to spy people, to hide compromising data to the global population. He admitted too that some of the persons with whom he works ambitioned to reveal secrets. I tried to make the reconciliation with xxx, who is the founder of xxx, a website that exposes confidential documents, to the global population. Quickly, John blurted out that he is not affiliated to this man, but he confessed that he agrees with xxx on behalf of the freedom of expression.

Finally, I asked him this question :
    “Who inspired you to become a hacktivist ?”
    “Well, when I saw that even the President of United States, and more particularly the President xxx, which is elected to protect the american population, so its own population, is lying to this people, I understood that the current system isn’t reliable and that I need to fight against it”
    After this question, we left. Now, I understand better the philosophy of xxx, and most particularly the philosophy of his members. But, like John said, every member is independant, and so has his opinions.

------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 28-03-2021 19:20
    Anonymat requis

Réponse : Article/rencontre de gerondif, postée le 28-03-2021 à 19:15:07 (S | E)
    Bonjour
    Erreurs en bleu, ajouts en vert.
    December 2020. 9 PM. John, a false (fake) name that we will use in this article to preserve his identity, was already there. We chose (plus que parfait plus logique) this place a few days earlier, on Twitter. It is our first meeting, and John has already told me that it will be the last one(the only one) and that he will not answer my next messages, (even) if I would try(prétérit) to contact him again.

I investigated on the group xxx(inversez) for a long time, about 6 months of difficult work. Indeed, it was difficult for me, as a beginner in xxx, to know that if the person with whom I talked is (prétérit) a real xxx or not, if he or she is (prétérit) opposed to the journalists, what he or she does, did, will do, what is his or her level of involvement in the actions of xxx … I talked with a lot of people, a majority of them do(prétrit) not accept an interview but one of them, John, after longs(adjectif invariable) talks, and after making sure (votre phrase ne va pas car John est sujet, or c'est vous qui "make sure" qu'il est bien un xxx) that he is(prétérit) involved in the xxx, finally accepted the appointment which I offered to him.

So, we met us(à ôter. met va suffire. Sinon, avec un autre verbe la réciprocité aurait demandé each other) for this interview. My first question was :
    “Why and how are you become(horreur ! Erreur d'auxiliaire ! français traduit : êtes-vous devenu", sans doute)) an xxx ?”
    “ I don't consider myself like as an xxx, I imagine myself like a protector of freedom, especially one of expression, online or in reality. Actually, I am more a hacktivist than an Anonymous for me(va mal avec I am).” John answered. “ And why not ? ” I added.
    “Because, as you probably know, there's no leader of the xxx, everyone is quite independent”

Then, I asked John about his goals and his motivations, and John told me that he wanted to put up a fight and to stand up against powerful governments, enterprises … who try to spy on people, to hide compromising data to from the global population. He admitted too that some of the persons with whom he works ambitioned to reveal secrets. I tried to make the reconciliation(sens ? Ne vouliez-vous pas dire "faire le rapprochement" ?) with xxx, who is the founder of xxx, a website that exposes confidential documents, to the global population. Quickly, John blurted out that he is(prétérit) not affiliated to this man, but he confessed that he agrees(prétérit) with xxx on behalf of(mal adapté) the freedom of expression.

Finally, I asked him this question :
    “Who inspired you to become a hacktivist ?”
    “Well, when I saw that even the President of the United States, and more particularly the President xxx, which is(prétérit) elected to protect the american (majuscule) population, so its own population, is(prétérit) lying to this people, I understood that the current system isn’t(prétérit) reliable and that I need(prétérit) to fight against it”
    After this question, we left. Now, I understand better (à placer soit devant understand, soit derrière xxx) the philosophy of xxx, and most (more?) particularly the philosophy of his members. But, like John said (correct en langage relâché américain, mais as est le mot correct), every member is independant, and so has his own opinions.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais : Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux