<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de elodie3147 posté le 05-12-2007 à 21:02:13 (S | E | F | I)
hi everybody ,
I'm a French girl and I am learning
Modifié par bridg le 05-12-2007 21:35
Vous faites de l'humour quand vous dites que votre travail prend 5 minutes pour vous aider, c'est un pavé
Réponse: need your help de fluorine, postée le 05-12-2007 à 21:04:46 (S | E)
I can try to help you if you want!
Réponse: need your help de elodie3147, postée le 05-12-2007 à 21:05:42 (S | E)
thanks you're so nice. Can i send you my writting ??
Réponse: need your help de fluorine, postée le 05-12-2007 à 21:08:46 (S | E)
yes of course
Réponse: need your help de elodie3147, postée le 05-12-2007 à 21:10:20 (S | E)
Since 1986, various forms of sharing profits have been developed in France.
The French Labour Law have created two forms of sharing which are specific to the French system.
ü The first is named “interessement”. There is no translation in english.
Optional and opened to all companies, the system of profit-sharing allows to associate the employees with the results(profits) or with the performances of the company.
Any company, whatever its size(cutting), its sector and its legal shape, can set up an agreement of profit-sharing. This agreement can be also limited to one or several establishments of the same company, since it benefits to all the employees who exercise their functions(offices) there.
The contracting parties of a profit-sharing device incline a big (large?) freedom in the definition of the calculation formula to distribute of the sum. Its criteria can be based
- on the results(profits) - the formula leans on financial or accounting indicators as the operating profit
- on the performances. The company can, in that case, base itself on various objectives: reduction of the delays, the improvement of the productivity, etc. In every case, these elements must be objectively measurable.
The company has three options to define the method of distribution of the amount assigned to the profit-sharing.
- An uniform distribution: the assigned global amount is then divided between all the profitable employees.
- A distribution proportional to the salary: the agreement then has to determine the notion of used salary (raw, clear-raw, net-gross, clear-gross, net), except bonus, etc.).
- A distribution proportional to the presence of the employee in the company during the exercise. We can also intend to combine (organize) these various criteria by balancing them. For example: 60 % on the presence and 40 % on the salary.
The profit-sharing agreement has a collective character and concerns all the employees.
The method of distribution doesn’t have to be different from a salary in the other one or from a category of staff in the other one, and don’t be indexed to the individual performances of the employees. A condition of seniority of 3 months can be included.
The sums paid in conformance with the profit-sharing are at once available.
The employee can choose to place them on a savings plan of company (PEE or PEI) or on plan of collective retirement savings scheme (Perco).
At first, this profit-sharing allows to strengthen the feeling of adhesion of the employees to their company, to encourage the motivation of each, to encourage the increase of the performances
At second, this profit sharing having no character of payment, it is exempted from employers and employee’s welfare costs.
The implementation of a profit-sharing agreement
An agreement of profit-sharing is normally concluded for three years
ü The second form of profits-sharing specific at the France is named “participation”
The participation aims at sharing with the employees of the possible good profits of their company. It is compulsory from 50 employees
All companies of more than 50 employees have to set up an agreement on the participation and it, whatever their size, their strength and their legal status.
The participation concerns all the employees having a contract of employment with the company, including the temporary workers, the apprentices and a fixed-term contract. Nevertheless, the agreement can require (demand) a minimal seniority.
This one cannot however exceed 3 months. In that case, a temporary worker, for example, will have to add up a minimum of 60 days of contracts on the last two exercises to benefit from it. Even a dismissed employee has to obtain his rights for the exercises in which he participated.
The calculation of the participation is made according to the following legal formula:
½ x ( B-5C / 100) x ( S/VA)
B corresponds to the accounting profit
5C / 100 corresponds to 5 % of stockholders' equities(own capital).
S corresponds to the gross salaries, including the perks
VA corresponds to the added value
As for the device of profit-sharing, the agreements can plan that:
- All the employees receive the same sum.
- The paid sum depends on the gross salary of the employee or on the duration of its presence during the account exercise.
It can combine these two criteria.
The sums received by the employees in conformance with the participation are freezed during 5 years or during 8 years if there is no specific agreement in the company.
However, he can be early freed for example if the employee gets married.
Implementation and information of the employees
The agreement must be concluded with the union representatives and the works council.
It must be approved by two thirds of the staff. It will then be communicated with the Labour departmental Direction
The information means of the employees are defined in the agreement. These last ones notably have to receive an index card(form), at the time of the payment of the participation, indicating the amount of the bonus, the body administrator, the rules of calculation and distribution which apply and the date of availability of vested interests.
When he leaves the company, the employee has to receive a recapitulative of all the sums which he acquired.
The performances pay consists of a system of bonuses.
It is a complement. it is sometimes used in a exclusive way, for certain occupations.
The payment for the performances can take several forms
- Result individual bonus. It concerns a majority of employees. It is fixed according to the realization of the performances and the budgetary constraints
- Objective bonus. At every reached level, a level of bonus is planed.
It is integrated into a system of management by objectives.
It is an unpredictable but informative system and not – discretionary.
- Teams bonuses. This systems estimate collectively the performances of a working team, a group of project or a service.
- Collective bonuses We pay here the performance of the whole establishment or company. This bonus passes by a system of sharing-profit: for example the participation or the profit-sharing
- The shareholding. It is a system of participation in the capital. He allows to acquire, at an advantageous price, shares of the company This form of remuneration aroused a big craze.
THE SALARY IS FREELY FIXED BETWEEN THE TWO PARTS
· The salary is fixed by the contract, at the time of its conclusion. Any modification of the payment must be subjected to the agreement of the employee
· The salary is also fixed by the collective bargaining: the amount of the salary is determined by the compulsory negotiation between partners bound (connected) by a collective agreement of branch or company
At the the professional branch level, the negotiation has to carry (wear) every year salaries after examination of the economic situation
At the company level, the negotiation must be engaged (started) in companies including one or some labor-union section (s), on the initiative of the Employer
· The calculation of the salary: the agreements or the agreement collective determine the amount of the salary according to the value of the point: The monthly salary is obtained by multiplying the value of the employee (its class) by the value of the point
Modifié par bridg le 05-12-2007 21:49
Il est demandé aux membres qui auront la gentillesse de répondre de signaler les fautes, d'aider le demandeur à se corriger mais de ne jamais faire le travail à sa place.
Cette règle est incontournable sur ce site d'apprentissage.
Merci de votre participation.