Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Correction anglais seconde (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Correction anglais seconde
    Message de miiss-roxy posté le 23-03-2008 à 17:49:27 (S | E | F)

Bonjour,

Matière / Niveau: Anglais ,seconde

Besoin d'une correction pour un exercice

Mes questions et mes réponses :

1)Read the text and find precise information about the main character
    a)Name Sting's job : a musician and actor
    b)Name Sting's hometown/birthplace : Newcastle
    c)Name Sting's social class:The wrong class,working class
    d)Give Sting's turning point in his life ? What age was he ?
    Je n'ai pas trouve
    e)Sting's father's attitude towards his son:Sting is excluded
    f)Sting's attitude towards his children ? je n'est pas trouver non plus

2)Who or which do the following words refer to in the text
    a) ''they''(l.2) : Sting
    b)''it''(l.5):the television
    c)''10''(l.20):the empties
    d)''it''(l.11) : pas trouver
    e)''they''(l.25):older kids
    f)''them''(l.32):kids of sting
    ''it''(l.44):people coming from Newcastle

Voici le texte

A Geordie Lad

For a Geordie lad who used to help his dad with his milk round he's achieved more than he ever thought possible .But in spite of his phenomenal success as a musician and actor, he’s only just coming to terms with his childhood...

Sting recalls life with his parents. '' They were very smart. In another era they could have gone to university, done well. But when I’d see things on television as a kid-like people skiing, flying, the good life-I'd ask them about it and they'd say it was for posh people. We were the wrong class.

''Not that there's anything wrong with being working class. But there is something wrong with being poor. I’ve been poor and I never want to be poor again.

''I was given the means to escape, though-by education, having a talent and a desire to leave-and that sets up all kings of pressure within a family, knowing that someone wants to break out .

''It started for me when I passed the 11-plus, travelled into town to the posh grammar school, wore a uniform, left my friends behind''

He helped his father on his milk round...''Picking up the empties was my specialty,'' he remembers.’ I had big hands and could carry 10 at a time. We ran from house to house, just to get it done in five or six hours and be back for breakfast.''

But he was still looking for some recognition.’ Dad had a couple of older kids working with him, too, and I always felt that they were his favourites.I was just the son, had to fight for acceptance

''It was typical of his generation. You didn't show your feelings; you didn't even hug your children. I saw that and grew up thinking it was the proper way to behave.

''Now I’ve forced myself to go the other way with my kids and my friends. I hug them all now. I didn't use to show affection for my mother, but luckily, before she died learned how to. It’s such a simple idea, touching people.

''I wasn't aware of what was going on at the time, of course, but I’m sure my ambition was to get noticed by my father. I remember going home with the county junior 100-yard trophy you know,’ look what I’ve won!'-and he said, 'Yeah?' and looked out the window.''

When asked about his birthplace, Sting says:’ the truth is, I’m fiercely proud of coming from Newcastle. All the same, I still say it wasn't a great place to grow up .Basically, it’s a love-hate relationship I have.''

One of the questions he's asked most often is: '' Where’s the Geordie accent gone? ''

His answer is totally honest:’ I realized very young that the guy reading the news wasn't speaking Geordie .Access to power and success had to mean changing the way I spoke.''

Je compte énormément sur votre aide
    a bientôt

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 23-03-2008 17:56
    titre distinctif

Réponse: Correction anglais seconde de miiss-roxy, postée le 23-03-2008 à 19:16:11 (S | E)
    Pas de réponse ??

Réponse: Correction anglais seconde de stephenh, postée le 23-03-2008 à 20:50:38 (S | E)
    Bonjour,

a) bien
    b)bien
    c) c'est "Working Class"
    d) Le texte est ''It started for me when I passed the 11-plus, travelled into town to the posh grammar school, wore a uniform, left my friends behind''

11-Plus est l'examen on passe pour aller au collège sélective donc à quel age?

e) bien mais peut-être mieux "He was ignored and his achievements were not recognised"

f) Le texte est ''Now I've forced myself to go the other way with my kids and my friends. I hug them all now. I didn't use to show affection for my mother, but luckily, before she died learned how to. It's such a simple idea, touching people."

a) "They" est pluriel Sting est singulier donc ce n'est pas Sting.
    b) "it" sont des choses à la télévision, pas la TV soi-même
    c) Bien
    d) "It was typical of his generation" réfère aux attitudes de son père à son fils mais il y a des autres "It"s comme les références n'accordent pas.
    e) possible
    f) possible
    g) possible

Si vous pourriez préciser les références ça sera bien.
    A Bientôt

Réponse: Correction anglais seconde de miiss-roxy, postée le 23-03-2008 à 21:29:40 (S | E)
    Pour l'age je mettrai
    he was 11
    mais je ne suis pas sure que c'est sa ??,

Réponse: Correction anglais seconde de miiss-roxy, postée le 23-03-2008 à 21:34:46 (S | E)
    Qu'est-ce que les références s'il vous plait ??
    Pour l'exercice 2)
    b)what he had seen on tv (the good life of posh people) ??
    Merci beaucoup de votre aide et désolé du dérangement

Réponse: Correction anglais seconde de miiss-roxy, postée le 23-03-2008 à 21:37:55 (S | E)
    Pour l'exercice 2
    a) ''they'' (l.2) se ne sertais pas parents of Sting ??

Réponse: Correction anglais seconde de miiss-roxy, postée le 23-03-2008 à 21:40:33 (S | E)
    Bonsoir,
    pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît me corriger mon autre exercice ??

3.Are the following statements right or wrong ? Circle the right answer and justify your answer quoting from texte .

a)As a child,Sting used to go skiing.

Je n'est pas trouver

b)Sting's parents were rich people.

Faux : we were the wrong class

c)Sting left school when he was eleven

Vrai : I passed the 11 plus,travelled

d)His father was a baker

Faux : pour la justification j'ai pas trouver

e)Sting was jealous of the kids who worked with his dad

Vrai:They were his favourites

f)Sting's father used to congratulate his son

Faux : I was just the son,I had to fight for acceptance

g)Sting speaks with a strong accent

Vrai : changing the way i spoke .

Réponse: Correction anglais seconde de stephenh, postée le 23-03-2008 à 22:57:01 (S | E)
    Bonjour,

Oui il a 11 ans

2a) Oui "They" sont les parents de Sting
    b) Oui faire du ski, voyager en avion.

Les références sont les indice (L2 etc.) d'où on peut trouver le mot dans le texte.

3a) Le texte est "But when I'd see things on television as a kid-like people skiing, flying, the good life-I'd ask them about it and they'd say it was for posh people. We were the wrong class."

b) Oui mais mieux "They were working class"
    c) Comme j'ai dit le "11 Plus" est un examen pour accéder un collège sélective
    d) "For a Geordie lad who used to help his dad with his milk round he's achieved more than he ever thought possible .But in spite of his phenomenal success as a musician and actor, he's only just coming to terms with his childhood..." Il livrait le lait comme métier. Cette prestation n'existe pas en france.
    e) Oui
    f) Oui mais le texte est ''I wasn't aware of what was going on at the time, of course, but I'm sure my ambition was to get noticed by my father. I remember going home with the county junior 100-yard trophy you know,' look what I've won!'-and he said, 'Yeah?' and looked out the window.''
    g) c'est faux, "His answer is totally honest:' I realized very young that the guy reading the news wasn't speaking Geordie .Access to power and success had to mean changing the way I spoke.''

Geordie c'est le nom d'un fort accent anglais. Même beaucoup d'anglais ne le comprennent pas.

A Bientôt

Réponse: Correction anglais seconde de miiss-roxy, postée le 24-03-2008 à 13:16:06 (S | E)
    Bonjour ,
    pourriez-vous s'il vous pla^ti me corriger égalementmon dernier exercice ??
    6)Ask the questions corresponding to the underlined words .

a)Sting helped his dad on his milk round
    whom did Sting help on his milk round ?
    b)Sting carried ten bottles at a time
    how many bottles did Sting carry at a time ?
    c)Sting ran from house to house in order to help his dad
    why did Sting run from house to house ?
    d)Sting recalls life with his parents
    What does Sting recalls ?
    e)Sting's father didn't hug him because he as undemonstrative.
    Je n'est pas trouver

Réponse: Correction anglais seconde de miiss-roxy, postée le 25-03-2008 à 13:36:08 (S | E)
    ??

Réponse: Correction anglais seconde de angelene, postée le 25-03-2008 à 14:23:49 (S | E)
    hi,

Sting recalls life with his parents
    What does Sting recalls ?

when you use do/does, the lexical verb (here recall) has its base form, that is without -s ending
    angelene

Réponse: Correction anglais seconde de miiss-roxy, postée le 25-03-2008 à 21:26:23 (S | E)
    Bonjour ,
    pourriez-vous s'il vous plait me corriger mon dernier exercice ?
    merci beaucoup de votre aide est je suis vraiment désolé pour le dérangement

4)Vocabulary :Circle the right answer

``he is only just coming to terms with his childhood(introduction)
    a)to accept
    b)to refuse
    c)to finish

``We were the wrong class '' (l.6)
    a)they were poor and couldn't afford to go on holiday
    b)they were thieves
    c)they belonged to the upper-class

``Someone wants to break out''(l.14)
    a)He wanted to leave his family
    b)he was violent : he used to break his father's milk bottles
    c)He used to spend a lot of time out

''He helped his father on his milk round''(l.18)
    a)He used to help his father milk the cows
    b)He used to help his father deliver the milk
    c)His father was a grocer who sold milk

Mes réponses

1)a)
    2)a)
    3)a)
    4)a)

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux