<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de thomas5701 posté le 03-11-2008 à 15:59:25 (S | E | F)
Bonjour, je voulais savoir si mes phrases ne contiennent pas de fautes (accord, temps utilisés ...):
1) Elections Day is 4th November 2008
2) The American president represents the US. For example, he goes in foreign countries. The President picks many of the poeple who help run the country including judges. For instance, he picks Supreme Court. He suggestn signs or rejects laws.
3)The President can be elected for 8 years. That correspond to 2 terms.
4) The first candidate become the president when he has 270 electoral votes.
5) The new president officially take over the presidency on January 20.
6) The most important two states are California and Texas, because they are the most populated states.
Merci pour votre aide !!
Réponse: Phrases correctes? de laure95, postée le 03-11-2008 à 18:28:05 (S | E)
1) Elections Day is 4th November 2008: mettre on devant 4th.
2) he goes in foreign countries: he goes to (on va vers une endroit).
- The President picks: ?
- many of the poeple: many people who help run the country including judges.
3)That correspond: 3è personne du singulier!
4) The first candidate become the president: même remarque.
5) The new president officially take over the presidency on January 20: mettre au futur.