Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Hamlet (correction) (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Hamlet (correction)
    Message de samidu12 posté le 30-11-2008 à 15:28:16 (S | E | F)

Bonjour.
    Voici mon texte.

A PLAY REVIEW

Tuesday, we saw a playwright at the theatre of Villefranche called "Hamlet" and translate into French by Victor Hugo. It was directed by Philippe JUNEVETON who was the only actor too and reresented the main character : Hamlet. The other characters were represented by clothes, sheets or different objects... This playwright was about the revenge, the power and the dementia of Hamlet after his father's death. We will study soon Shakespeare and this play with our French teacher.
    The plot was very fascinating : Hamlet is the son of the Denmark king. His father got poisoning from drinking wine which came from his brother, Claudius. As soon as he heard about this, he want to revenge his father. Hamlet is mad and at the end, his mother died and he revenge his father because he poisoned Claudius with the wine... The story was entertaining but the noise prevent me from listening to the play. It's a shame!
    I think the actor choose a bad way to play "Hamlet". Indeed, his tone of voice was always the same like a robot! He moves a bit, and their gestures and body movement stay false to Hamlet. Sometimes, I misunderstood that he said. The actor speak loud but the sentences were cut.
    The setting established the correct mood and time period for the play. In fact, there were only a chair, an old chest, and old clothes. The lights conveyed the proper mood : the lights were dark and a bright one lighted Hamlet. They put the emphasis on the revenge and the character of Hamlet. Concerning the costume, he was not true to the period of the show. At the time of Hamlet, characters didn't wear black jeans and fashion black T-shirt! The sound effect contributed the show's mood : the sound was like the voice of the father's ghost.
    As a whole, I think that the audience was not attentive. A lot of people were speaking and laughing. The playwright interested me because I didn't read it before. The plot, the design were very beautiful but the actor played bad the character of Hamlet.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Si vous pouviez me dire ce qui ne va pas, s'il vous plaît, ça serait vraiment gentil!!!Merci.
    -------------------
    Modifié par bridg le 30-11-2008 15:29
    Formules de politesse + titre

Réponse: Hamlet (correction) de azer3, postée le 30-11-2008 à 17:12:24 (S | E)
    Coucou.Voici mon approche merci de vérifier.
    Tuesday, we saw a playwright at the theatre of Villefranche called "Hamlet" translated to French language by Victor Hugo. It was directed by Philippe JUNEVETON who was the only actor. Also he represents the main character: Hamlet. The other characters were represented by clothes, sheets or different objects... This playwright was about the revenge, the power and the dementia of Hamlet after his father's death. We will study soon Shakespeare and this play with our French teacher.
    The plot was very fascinating : Hamlet is the son of the Denmark king. His father was poisonted by drinking wine puted to him by his brother Claudius. As soon as he heard about this,Hamlet want to take revenge.He was mad.At the end, his mother died and he revenge his father by poisoning Claudius with the wine... The story was entertaining but the noise prevent my to listen to the play. It's a shame!
    I think that the actor choose a bad way to play "Hamlet". Indeed, his tone of voice was always the same like a robot! He moves a bit, and his gestures and his body movement wasn't the same like Hamlet does. Sometimes, I misunderstood what he was saing. The actor speaks loud but the sentences were cut.
    The setting established the correct mood and the time period of the play.In fact, there was only a chair, an old chest and old clothes. The lights conveyed the proper mood: the lights were dark and a bright one lighted Hamlet. They put the emphasis on the revenge and on the character of Hamlet. Concerning the costume, he was not as true as the period of the show. At the time of Hamlet, characters didn't wear black jeans and fashion black T-shirt! The sound effect contributed the show's mood: the sound was like the voice of the father's ghost.
    As a whole, I think that the audience was not attentive. A lot of people were speaking and laughing. The playwright interested me because I didn't read it before. The plot, the design were very beautiful but the actor played bad the character of Hamlet.
    Attention au fautes de structuration et de conjugaison.
    Bon chance dans tes études.

Réponse: Hamlet (correction) de samidu12, postée le 30-11-2008 à 18:14:26 (S | E)
    Merci beaucoup à vous tous pour les conseils!!!

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux