Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Correction /to get a tattoo (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Correction /to get a tattoo
    Message de bcharly17 posté le 04-12-2008 à 18:52:42 (S | E | F)

Hello! ;)!
    I'm french and I have a test :
    If I were to get a tattoo ....
    What subject would you choose ? Why? Just an image or with text? How would you find the ideal tattoo artist? What do you think the experience would be like? How well do you cope with needles and pain? Concerns or hopes for the perfect tattoo!

I'm bad in english and i do this and i will love that you corrige me! Please O.O Thanks a lot !

If i were to get a tattoo, i would a guitarist or the name of my futur band because i can't live without my guitar, I play all the times. My favorite guitarist is Slash, best guitarist ever. I could have an image where Slash is playing The Godfther theme but i don't think tht is a good idea. My father gets a tattoo when he was 17 ans he told me that it's a bad experience. He should wear a sweatshirt because he wasn't proud of his tattoo. I think that my tattoo will be small or in my back but the real problem...it's indelible! Tatoo is bad fot the skin but i's amazing! all i want, i can do this in a tattoo although i have it for the rest of my life, it's like a commitment or pay a tribute to my favorite guitarist. I hope that my friends anf my family love it but i'm sure that they don't like it. Mybe just for have see my tattoo, the will gets a tattoo too! Why not? that will be grat !

Thanks very very very a lot

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 04-12-2008 18:54
    forum

Réponse: Correction /to get a tattoo de laure95, postée le 05-12-2008 à 12:23:49 (S | E)
    Bonjour, voici ce que tu dois reprendre:

If i were to get a tattoo, i would (où est le verbe?)a guitarist or the name of my futur band because i can't live without my guitar, I play all the times. My favorite guitarist is Slash, the best guitarist ever. I could have an image where Slash is playing The Godfther theme but i don't think that it is a good idea. My father gets (preterit!) a tattoo when he was 17 ans he told me that it's (preterit))font> a bad experience. He should (aujourd'hui ou à l'époque?)font> wear a sweatshirt because he wasn't proud of his tattoo. I think that my tattoo will be small or in my back but the real problem is that it's indelible! Tatoo is bad fot the skin but it's amazing! all i want, i can do this in a tattoo although i'm going to have it for the rest of my life, it's like a commitment or pay a tribute to my favorite guitarist. I hope that my friends anf my family would love it but i'm sure that they don't (wouldn't) like it. Maybe just for (to) have see ? my tattoo, the will ? gets a tattoo too! Why not? that will be great !

Attention: if + preterit amène l'utilisation du conditionnel (WOULD + infinitif). Ton texte était compréhensible. A toi, maintenant, à partir de mes indications d'essayer de corriger tes erreurs.

Réponse: Correction /to get a tattoo de azer3, postée le 05-12-2008 à 17:51:12 (S | E)
    Bon soir; voici mon approche merci de vérifier.
    If I were to get a tattoo, It will be a guitarist or the name of my future band. I'am fond of plaiying guitar,it's becoming an important thing in my life. My favorite guitarist is Slash, he is the best. I could have an image where Slash is playing the Godfather theme but I don't think that is a good idea. My father got a tattoo when he was seventeen years old. He told me that it's a bad experience. He should wear a sweatshirt because he wasn't proud by his tattoo. I think that my tattoo will be small or I will drew-it in my back but the real problem that it's indelible! Tatoo is bad for the skin but it's amazing! All I want, that I can do this in a tattoo althought I have it for the rest of my life, it's like a committment or paying a tribute to my favorite guitarist. I hope that my friends and my family love it but I'm sure that they won't like it. Maybe just whene they see my tattoo, they will get a tattoo too! Why not? It will be great!
    Si il tu plais faites attention au fautes de structuration par ce que parfois on sent qui il na ya pas de logique et de concordance dans tes idées, au fautes d'orthographe car il ya plein des fautes d'orthographe et de frape et ici je tu dis que "I" s'écrit toujours en majuscule et au fautes de conjugaison.
    Bon chance dans tes études.
    Cordialement.

Réponse: Correction /to get a tattoo de laure95, postée le 08-12-2008 à 11:55:03 (S | E)
    Bonjour, voici les dernières corrections à apporter:
    If I were to get a tattoo, It will (conditionnel!) be a guitarist or the name of my future band. I'am fond of plaiying the guitar,it's becoming an important thing in my life. My favorite guitarist is Slash, he is the best. I could have an image where Slash is playing the Godfather theme but I don't think that it is a good idea. My father got a tattoo when he was seventeen years old. He told me that it's (préterit) a bad experience. He should (had to) wear a sweatshirt because he wasn't proud by of his tattoo. I think that my tattoo will be small or I will drew-it in my back but the real problem is that it's indelible! Tatoo is bad for the skin but it's amazing! All I want is that I can do this in a tattoo althought I will have it for the rest of my life, it's like a committment or paying a tribute to my favorite guitarist. I hope that my friends and my family will love it but I'm sure that they won't like it. Maybe just whene they see my tattoo, they will get a tattoo too! Why not? It will be great!

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux