Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

My penfriend /Essay

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

My penfriend /Essay
    Message de noa19 posté le 06-09-2009 à 15:58:09 (S | E | F)

Hello everybody!
    Below, you will find my essay, may ou read this and correct my mistakesor just point my errors ?!... I want to improve my english level but at home nobody help me so I really need your help... thank you very much
    "At first, I Hope we will make a lot of funs during the trip with the Irish. Then, I would like knowing better my penfriend and become more accomplice. I want to discover his life, his habits, the place where he live, his hobbies (particularly gaelic sports) ,his Family… My penfriend has got two sisters,one of them, has the same age like me, so I hope we will appreciate one another, I think that it will be good talk to her. On the other hand, Daire, my penfriend, said me that once a month, he goes to a kinf of « concert » with his friends, I would like go with him. I think , if the trip goes off fine, he will be able to come back at home during the next summer holiday. Of course, I would like discover Ireland (particularly Dublin) and also, knowing better other Irish who participate at the exchange and created some links.
    Compared to the others trip that I have made in the past, this trip is very different. In Ireland, it’s the penfriend’s Family who welcomes me whereas, in general when travelling, I go to hotels so I think this kind of trip is more « touristic » and doesn’t permit to really meet people. That’s why , have a penfriends is very exciting, funny and enriching myself ."

-------------------
    Modifié par bridg le 06-09-2009 16:02
    titre

Réponse: My penfriend /Essay de seb06000, postée le 06-09-2009 à 16:06:50 (S | E)
    hello!

I put some indications into brackets

At first, I Hope we will make a lot of funs ( the verb isn't correct)during the trip with the Irish. Then, I would like knowing ( the preposition is missing and the ING form isn't correct=> see the construction of " to like") better my penfriend and become more accomplice. I want to discover his life, his habits, the place where he live ( verb form, 3rd person...), his hobbies (particularly gaelic sports) ,his Family… My penfriend has got two sisters,one of them, has the same age like ('like' isn't correct) me, so I hope we will appreciate one another, I think that it will be good (a preposition is missing)talk to her. On the other hand, Daire, my penfriend, said ( the verb isn't correct) me that once a month, he goes to a kinf of « concert » with his friends, I would like (construction of 'to like') go with him. I think , if the trip goes off fine, he will be able to come back at( no need for "at") home during the next summer holiday. Of course, I would like( const.) discover Ireland (particularly Dublin) and also, knowing better other Irish who participate at( preposition isn't correct) the exchange and created (verb form) some links.
    Compared to the others (no 's') trip (plural form is missing on the noun) that I have made in the past, this trip is very different. In Ireland, it’s the penfriend’s Family who welcomes me whereas, in general when travelling, I go to hotels so I think this kind of trip is more « touristic » and doesn’t permit to really meet people. That’s why , have a penfriends is very exciting, funny and enriching myself ."

If you need any help, feel free to ask

sebastien

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux