Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

London / correction

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

London / correction
    Message de peace00 posté le 26-12-2009 à 19:56:09 (S | E | F)

Bonjour,
    J'ai un DM en anglais pour la rentrée. Je vous joins le sujet du DM et ce que j'ai fait. S'il vous plaît, pourriez-vous corriger ? Il faut utiliser les présent, le passé (chaque fois qu’il y a récit).

ANGLAIS: I hope that you go well to London. I rent a home New Grange in Mr Heithcliff in the arid wasteland of Yorkshire. To achieve it, it arrived at me full of events.
    One evening, there was a glacial wind on the wasteland covered with snow. Snow falls so hard that it prevents me from seeing my way. I saw a home in the distance it was Wuthering Heights. I came back into the home, ambience was cold and gloomy. I was relieved to find a shelter. There was three servants, two women and a man, Heathcliff the owner of Wuthering Heights and New Grande.
    I asked if I could have a tea because I was very cold. Heatchliff tells about a dry tone to his maidservant to go to make one. I asked him if one of his servant could walk back home me at the home. He retorted me that he needed the servant. I had impression to be of surplus. I asked him if I could sleep and he tells me to go to sleep just this night in the nuptial room. The servant took me in the room. It was dark and sinister. I took away the coverage on the bed because it been full of dust. The window been broken I put my sash to fill up the hole. I lay down when suddenly the shutter knocked against the facade. When I spread my arm in the hole of the window to close the shutter, a glacial hand grabs mine, it was the hand of a young woman of colour of white skin. I was then terrified I thought that it was a horrible nightmare. I was so much afraid that I tried of my clear out from this hand. But she did not want to give way. I was dreadfully afraid and I felt like that this trembling hand drops me. I called Mr Heathcliff. Heathcliff came I explained him what had taken place, I was terrified. It got worked up and put me in the door. It understood that it was Cathy who was despaired, he was very sad. He pled it to come back. It run outside in the wasteland with the wind, snow. It was mad of rage. I was afraid for him. I told what had arrived at me to the maidservant, I thought that I had dreamed or that it was a ghost. But the maidservant says to me that it was definitely Cathy I was confused and I asked him who is Cathy? She answered me that she died. I found it very strange and mysterious. I did not understand any more. Then she told me Cathy's history. The following morning, of servants takes me to New Grange. There was less wind but it still snowed. It is a nice rather big home for me. I like myself there very much. But when I re-think this night crossed to Wuthering Height it gives me shiver.

-------------------
    Modifié par bridg le 26-12-2009 19:57
    titre

Réponse: London / correction de peace00, postée le 26-12-2009 à 19:57:21 (S | E)
    Je vous mets le français.

J’espère que tu vas bien à Londres. Je loue une maison New Grange à Mr Heithcliff dans la lande désertique du Yorkshire. Pour y accéder, il m’est arrivé plein de péripéties.
    Un soir, il y avait un vent glacial sur la lande recouverte de neige. La neige tombe tellement fortement qu’elle m’empêche de voir mon chemin. J’ai vu au loin une maison c’était Wuthering Heights. Je suis rentré dans la maison, l’ambiance était froide et lugubre. Je fus soulagé de trouver un refuge. Il y avait trois servants, deux femmes et un homme, Heathcliff le propriétaire de Wuthering Heights et de New Grande. J’ai demandé si je pouvais avoir un thé car j’avais très froid. Heatchliff dit d’un ton sec à sa servante d’aller en faire un. Je lui ai demandé si un de ses domestique pouvait me raccompagner à la maison. Il me répliqua qu’il avait besoin du domestique. J’avais l’impression d’être de trop. Je lui ai demandé si je pouvais dormir et il me dit d’aller dormir juste cette nuit dans la chambre nuptiale. Le domestique m’emmena dans la chambre. Elle était sombre et sinistre. J’enlevai la couverture sur le lit car elle était plein de poussière. La fenêtre était cassé j’ai mis mon écharpe pour combler le trou. Je me couchais lorsque soudain le volet tapa contre la façade. Lorsque j’étendis mon bras dans le trou de la fenêtre pour fermer le volet, une main glaciale saisit la mienne, c’était la main d’une jeune femme de couleur de peau blanche. Je fus terrifié ensuite je pensais que c’était un horrible cauchemar. J’ai eu tellement peur que j’essayais de ma débarrasser de cette main. Mais elle ne voulait pas lâcher. J’avais horriblement peur et j’avais envie que cette main tremblante me lâche. J’ai appelé Mr Heathcliff. Heathcliff est venu je lui expliquais ce qui s’était passé, j’étais terrifié. Il s’énerva et me mit à la porte. Il comprit que c’était Cathy qui était désespérée, il fut très triste. Il la supplia de revenir. Il couru dehors dans la lande avec le vent, la neige. Il était fou de rage. J’avais peur pour lui. Je racontais ce qui m’était arrivé à la servante, je pensais que j’avais rêvé ou que c’était un fantôme. Mais la servante me dit que c’était bien Cathy je fus confus et je lui ai demandé qui est Cathy ? Elle me répondit qu’elle est morte. Je trouvais cela très étrange et mystérieux. Je ne comprenais plus. Ensuite elle me raconta l’histoire de Cathy. Le lendemain matin, un de servants m’a emmené à New Grange. Il y avait moins de vent mais il neigeait encore. C’est une belle maison assez grande pour moi. Je m’y plais beaucoup. Mais lorsque je repense à cette nuit passée à Wuthering Height cela me donne des frissons.

-------------------
    Modifié par bridg le 26-12-2009 19:57

Réponse: London / correction de peace00, postée le 28-12-2009 à 10:08:31 (S | E)
    S'il vous plaît corriger mon texte.

Réponse: London / correction de granduc, postée le 28-12-2009 à 14:33:40 (S | E)
    Bonjour,
    Je vais être direct, cet exercice n'est pas adapté à votre niveau.
    Il y a trop de fautes à corriger pour ce texte qui est long et difficile. Cordialement,
    Granduc.

Réponse: London / correction de peace00, postée le 28-12-2009 à 18:17:49 (S | E)
    oui d'accord mais s'il vous plaît c'est ce qu'il faut faire un texte détaillant... c'est un DM. Pourriez vous me le corriger s'il vous plaît. Cordialement.

Réponse: London / correction de peace00, postée le 28-12-2009 à 18:30:41 (S | E)
    si je le réduit le texte pourriez vous le corriger??

Réponse: London / correction de seb06000, postée le 28-12-2009 à 18:38:58 (S | E)
    bonjour,
    je vous laisse les indications de correction :
    I hope that you go well(voc + temps)  to London. I rent (temps)  a home New Grange in( erreur de préposition) Mr Heithcliff in the arid wasteland of Yorkshire. To achieve (voc)  it, it arrived at me full of events (structure à revoir + verbe => a lot of events + verbe + préposition +me) .
    One evening, there was a glacial( voc) wind on the wasteland covered with snow. Snow falls (temps) so hard that it prevents (temps) me from seeing my way. I saw a home in the distance it was Wuthering Heights. I came back into the home, ambience( voc + article)  was cold and gloomy. I was relieved to find a shelter. There was( il faut accorder le verbe avec le complément => pluriel)  three servants, two women and a man, Heathcliff the owner of Wuthering Heights and New Grande.
    I asked if I could have a tea because I was very cold. Heatchliff tells (temps)  about a dry tone to his maidservant to go to make( to go and prepare )  one. I asked him if one of his servant could walk back home me at the home( verbe à revoir + préposition) . He retorted (voc) me that he needed the servant. I had impression to be of surplus (mal dit, c'est un calque du français) . I asked him if I could sleep and he tells (temps)  me to go to sleep just this night in the nuptial room. The servant took me in( préposition, il s'agit d'une destination)  the room. It was dark and sinister. I took away the coverage on the bed because it been ( temps) full of dust. The window been broken (temps)  I put my sash (voc)  to fill up the hole. I lay (temps)  down when suddenly the shutter knocked against the facade. When I spread (voc)  my arm in the hole of the window to close the shutter, a glacial hand grabs (temps)  mine, it was the hand of a young woman of colour of white skin (vous pouvez faire un nom composé avec des adjectifs) . I was then terrified I thought that it was a horrible nightmare. I was so much afraid that I tried of my clear (voc)  out from this hand. But she did not want to give way. I was dreadfully afraid and I felt like that this trembling hand drops me. I called Mr Heathcliff. Heathcliff came I explained him what had taken place, I was terrified. It got worked up (voc)  and put me in the door (voc) . It (pronom sujet)  understood that it was Cathy who was despaired, he was very sad. He pled it( pronom)  to come back. It (idem)  run outside in the wasteland with the wind, snow. It  (idem) was mad of rage. I was afraid for him. I told what had arrived( voc=> to arrive = arriver dans un endroit, un lieu et non se dérouler)  at me to the maidservant, I thought that I had dreamed or that it was a ghost. But the maidservant says( voc) to me that it was definitely Cathy I was confused and I asked him who is Cathy( who est relatif donc le verbe est à la fin) ? She answered me that she died( il faut la forme pour désigner l'état, to die = action de mourir) . I found it very strange and mysterious. I did not understand any more. Then she told me Cathy's history. The following morning, of  servants takes me to New Grange. There was less wind but it still snowed. It is a nice rather big home for me. I like myself (voc)  there very much. But when I re-think (voc)  this night crossed to Wuthering Height it gives (voc)  me shiver.
    Voilà corrigez déjà cela, il faudra sûrement regarder à nouveau!

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 30-12-2009 08:17
    Mise en page normalisée.

Réponse: London / correction de carlito27, postée le 28-12-2009 à 23:11:31 (S | E)
    slaut Bonjour,
    ta mise en forme est pas tout a fait bonne, certains verbes ne sont pas appopriés et certaines notions aussi. Rassure-toi j'en fais aussi ^^.

-------------------
    Modifié par bridg le 30-12-2009 08:03

Réponse: London / correction de brettdallen, postée le 28-12-2009 à 23:31:29 (S | E)
    Bonsoir,
    Traduction "électronique"?

Réponse: London / correction de peace00, postée le 29-12-2009 à 13:57:40 (S | E)
    ce qu'il ma corriger est-ce juste ou faux ???

Réponse: London / correction de peace00, postée le 29-12-2009 à 16:05:24 (S | E)
    Merci de m’avoir aidé, j’ai déjà essayé de corriger. Dans le sujet de mon DM c’est marqué qu’il faut utiliser les présent, le passé (chaque fois qu’il y a récit). Voilà merci d’avance

I hope that you are good to London. I rent (je parle au present la ensuite je raconte) Mister Heithcliff’s New Grange home in the arid wasteland of Yorkshire. For it reach, he arrived a lot of events.
    One evening, there was a ice-cold wind on the wasteland covered with snow. Snow fell so hard that it prevented me from seeing my way. I saw a home in the distance it was Wuthering Heights. I came back into the home,the atmosphere was cold and gloomy. I was relieved to find a shelter. There were three servants, two women and a man, Heathcliff the owner of Wuthering Heights and New Grange. I asked if I could have a tea because I was very cold. Heatchliff told about a dry tone to his maidservant to go and prepare one. I asked him if one of his servant could take back in the home. He replied me that he needed the servant. I felt in the way. I asked him if I could sleep and he told me to go to sleep just this night in the nuptial room. The servant took me to the room. It was dark and sinister. I took away the coverage on the bed because it was full of dust. The window had broken , I put my scarf to fill up the hole. I has lain down when suddenly the shutter knocked against the facade. When I stretched my arm in the hole of the window to close the shutter, an ice-cold hand, grab mine, it was the hand of a white young woman. I was then terrified I thought that it was a horrible nightmare. I was so much afraid that I tried of get rid of this hand. But she did not want to give way. I was dreadfully afraid and I felt like that this trembling hand drops me. I called Mr Heathcliff. Heathcliff came I explained him what had taken place, I was terrified. He got worked up and put me outside. He understood that it was Cathy who was despaired, he was very sad. He pled she to come back. He run outside in the wasteland with the wind, snow. He was mad of rage. I was afraid for him. I told what had took place at me to the maidservant, I thought that I had dreamed or that it was a ghost. But the maidservant told to me that it was definitely Cathy I was confused and I asked him who Cathy is? She answered me that she dies . I found it very strange and mysterious. I did not understand any more. Then she told me Cathy's history. The following morning, a of servants takes me to New Grange. There was less wind but it still snowed. It is a nice rather big home for me. I like it very much. But when I rethink this night crossed to Wuthering Height I was shivers.

Réponse: London / correction de peace00, postée le 29-12-2009 à 23:51:25 (S | E)
    Pourriez-vous regarder les modifications que j'ai fait si elles sont justes? S'il vous plaît

Réponse: London / correction de seb06000, postée le 30-12-2009 à 07:55:06 (S | E)

bonjour

Je vous donne les indications de correction:
    I hope that you are good to( préposition qui ne marche)  London. I rent (il faudrait le présent en ing pour la description) Mister Heithcliff’s New Grange home in the arid wasteland of Yorkshire. For it reach, he arrived a lot of events( to arrive, c'est arriver à pied, en voiture, il faut le verbe ' se dérouler se passer et mettre A lot of events en premier). 
    One evening, there was a ice-cold wind on the wasteland covered with snow. Snow fell so hard that it prevented me from seeing my way. I saw a home in the distance it was Wuthering Heights. I came back into the home,the atmosphere was cold and gloomy. I was relieved to find a shelter. There were three servants, two women and a man, Heathcliff the owner of Wuthering Heights and New Grange. I asked if I could have a tea because I was very cold. Heatchliff told( voc)  about a dry tone to his maidservant to go and prepare one. I asked him if one of his servant could take back in the home (verbe mal construit => accompagner qui? ). He replied me that he needed the servant. I felt in the way (sens?) . I asked him if I could sleep and he told me to go to sleep just this night in the nuptial room. The servant took me tothe room. It was dark and sinister. I took away the coverage on the bed because it was full of dust. The window had broken( c'est un état,une forme passive qu'il faut, had broken signifie que la fenêtre se casse)  , I put my scarf to fill up the hole. I has lain down when suddenly the shutter knocked against the facade. When I stretched my arm in the hole of the window to close the shutter, an ice-cold hand, grab mine, it was the hand of a white young woman. I was then terrified I thought that it was a horrible nightmare. I was so much afraid thatI tried of get rid of this hand. But she did not want to give way. I was dreadfully afraid and I felt like that this trembling hand drops me. I called Mr Heathcliff. Heathcliff came I explained him what had taken place, I was terrified. He got worked up and put me outsideHe understood that it was Cathy who was despaired, he was very sad. He pled she to come back. He run outside in the wasteland with the wind, snow. He was mad of (préposition)  rage. I was afraid for him. I told what had took place at me to the maidservant, I thought that I had dreamed or that it was a ghost. But the maidservant told to me that it was definitely Cathy I was confused and I asked him who Cathy is( erreur de temps, vous êtes dans le discours rapporté au passé ) ? She answered me that she dies ((die =action de mourir, il faut l'expression 'être mort')  . I found it very strange and mysterious. I did not understand any more. Then she told me Cathy's history. The following morning, a of servants takes me to New Grange. There was less wind but it still snowed. It is a nice rather big home for me. I like it very much. But when I rethink this night crossed to Wuthering Height I was shivers( expression à revoir, il faut utiliser to make + shiver)
    Voilà je crois là ça devrait être à peu près correct!
    Amicalement
    sébastien

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 30-12-2009 08:42
    Merci d'utiliser une mise en page standard.

Réponse: London / correction de peace00, postée le 30-12-2009 à 12:39:35 (S | E)
    Voilà j'ai recorrigé les modifications que vous aviez fait. Pourriez-vous revérifié ce que j'ai fait et si tout est correct? Merci d'avance.

I hope that you are good at London. I am renting Mister Heithcliff’s New Grange home (Est-ce que la position des mots est juste? Faut-il utilisé home ou house?) in the arid wasteland of Yorkshire. For it reach,a lot of events he happened.
    One evening, there was a ice-cold wind on the wasteland covered with snow. Snow fell so hard that it prevented me from seeing my way. I saw a home in the distance it was Wuthering Heights. I came back into the home,the atmosphere was cold and gloomy. I was relieved to find a shelter. There were three servants, two women and a man, Heathcliff the owner of Wuthering Heights and New Grange. I asked if I could have a tea because I was very cold. Heatchliff said about a dry tone to his maidservant to go and prepare one. I asked him if one of his servant could take back me in the home (pouvait me raccompagner à la maison (New Grange) c'est moi qu'il faut accompagné donc me. est-ce juste?) . He replied me that he needed the servant. I felt in the way ( j'aimerais bien dire " j'avais l'impression d'être de trop", je sais le traduire mais ça fait trop calque avec le français, dans le dictionnaire s'est marqué "se sentir de trop = to feel in the way. Donc je suis perdu pourriez-vous m'aidez) . I asked him if I could sleep and he told me to go to sleep just this night in the nuptial room. The servant took me tothe room. It was dark and sinister. I took away the coverage on the bed because it was full of dust. The window has broken , I put my scarf to fill up the hole. I has lain down when suddenly the shutter knocked against the facade. When I stretched my arm in the hole of the window to close the shutter, an ice-cold hand, grab mine, it was the hand of a white young woman (Est-ce juste? On a le droit de mettre plusieurs adjectifs un derrière l'autre comme ça?). I was then terrified I thought that it was a horrible nightmare. I was so much afraid thatI tried of get rid of this hand. But she did not want to give way. I was dreadfully afraid and I felt like that this trembling hand drops me. I called Mr Heathcliff. Heathcliff came I explained him what had taken place, I was terrified. He got worked up and put me outside. He understood that it was Cathy who was despaired, he was very sad. He pled she to come back. He run outside in the wasteland with the wind, snow. He was mad about rage. I was afraid for him. I told what had took place at me to the maidservant, I thought that I had dreamed or that it was a ghost. But the maidservant told to me that it was definitely Cathy I was confused and I asked him who Cathy had been? She answered me that she is died. I found it very strange and mysterious. I did not understand any more. Then she told me Cathy's history. The following morning, one of his servants takes me to New Grange. There was less wind but it still snowed. It is a nice rather big home for me. I like it very much. But when I rethink this night crossed to Wuthering Height I make shivers.

Réponse: London / correction de peace00, postée le 31-12-2009 à 10:24:13 (S | E)
    Bonjour,
    S'il-vous plaît pourriez-vous vérifié les modifications que j'ai fait. Merci d'avance.

Réponse: London / correction de peace00, postée le 31-12-2009 à 16:10:57 (S | E)
    aidez-moi s'il vous plaît!

Réponse: London / correction de seb06000, postée le 31-12-2009 à 17:26:00 (S | E)
    re

I hope that you are good at (toujours une préposition qui ne marche pas) London. I am renting Mister Heithcliff’s New Grange home in the arid wasteland of Yorkshire. For it reach,a lot of events he happened( pourquoi 'he'?) .

One evening, there was a ice-cold wind on the wasteland covered with snow .Snow fell so hard that it prevented me from seeing my way. I saw a home in the distance it was Wuthering Heights. I came back into the home, the atmosphere was cold and gloomy. I was relieved to find a shelter. There were three servants, two women and a man, Heathcliff the owner of Wuthering Heights and New Grange. I asked if I could have a tea because I was very cold. Heatchliff said about a dry tone to his maidservant to go and prepare one. I asked him if one of his servant could take back me (bien mais il faut le placer après le modal) in ( préposition) the home . He replied me that he needed the servant. I felt in the way. I asked him if I could sleep and he told me to go to sleep just this night in the nuptial room. The servant took me to the room. It was dark and sinister. I took away the coverage on the bed because it was full of dust. The window has broken; I put my scarf to fill up the hole. I has (non!) lain down when suddenly the shutter knocked against the facade. When I stretched my arm in the hole of the window to close the shutter, an ice-cold hand, grab mine, it was the hand of a white young woman ( parfait!) . I was then terrified I thought that it was a horrible nightmare. I was so much afraid that I tried of get rid of this hand. But she did not want to give way. I was dreadfully afraid and I felt like that this trembling hand drops me. I called Mr Heathcliff. Heathcliff came I explained him what had taken place, I was terrified. He got worked up and put me outside. He understood that it was Cathy who was despaired, he was very sad. He pled she to come back. He run outside in the wasteland with the wind, snow. He was mad about (non!) rage. I was afraid for him. I told what had took place at me to the maidservant, I thought that I had dreamed or that it was a ghost. But the maidservant told to me that it was definitely Cathy I was confused and I asked him who Cathy had been She answered me that she is died (non, il faut l'adjectif). I found it very strange and mysterious. I did not understand any more. Then she told me Cathy's history. The following morning, one of his servants takes me to New Grange. There was less wind but it still snowed. It is a nice rather big home for me. I like it very much. But when I rethink this night crossed to Wuthering Height I make shivers (non!).

Voilà il ne reste que
    des détails!

Amicalement

sébastien

NB: il reste sans doute des choses je ne suis pas infaillible

-------------------
    Modifié par seb06000 le 31-12-2009 17:26

four hour's detention, I can't make that thing work

Réponse: London / correction de peace00, postée le 02-01-2010 à 11:38:55 (S | E)
    Merci de m'aider une dernière fois s'il vous plaît.

I hope that you are good at (je ne voit pas la bonne préposition. Pourriez-vous me dire ce que vous mettriez?) London. I am renting Mister Heithcliff’s New Grange home in the arid wasteland of Yorkshire. For it reach,a lot of events he happened ('he' parce que je veux dire il m'est arrivé plein de péripéties. Vous mettriez quoi vous à la place de 'he'?).

One evening, there was a ice-cold wind on the wasteland covered with snow .Snow fell so hard that it prevented me from seeing my way. I saw a home in the distance it was Wuthering Heights. I came back into the home, the atmosphere was cold and gloomy. I was relieved to find a shelter. There were three servants, two women and a man, Heathcliff the owner of Wuthering Heights and New Grange. I asked if I could have a tea because I was very cold. Heatchliff said about a dry tone to his maidservant to go and prepare one. I asked him if one of his servant could me take back at (est-ce juste? A la place de 'at' vous mettriez quoi?) . He replied me that he needed the servant. I felt in the way. I asked him if I could sleep and he told me to go to sleep just this night in the nuptial room. The servant took me to the room. It was dark and sinister. I took away the coverage on the bed because it was full of dust. The window has broken; I put my scarf to fill up the hole. I has (je ne sais pas dsl j'ai mit tt les choses que je pensez? La je ne sais plus. C'est quoi la bonne réponse s'il vous plaît?)lain down when suddenly the shutter knocked against the facade. When I stretched my arm in the hole of the window to close the shutter, an ice-cold hand, grab mine, it was the hand of a white young woman. I was then terrified I thought that it was a horrible nightmare. I was so much afraid that I tried of get rid of this hand. But she did not want to give way. I was dreadfully afraid and I felt like that this trembling hand drops me. I called Mr Heathcliff. Heathcliff came I explained him what had taken place, I was terrified. He got worked up and put me outside. He understood that it was Cathy who was despaired, he was very sad. He pled she to come back. He run outside in the wasteland with the wind, snow. He was mad about ( je ne voit pas dsl. Vous pensez mettre quoi à la place??) rage. I was afraid for him. I told what had took place at me to the maidservant, I thought that I had dreamed or that it was a ghost. But the maidservant told to me that it was definitely Cathy I was confused and I asked him who Cathy had been She answered me that she is died (non, il faut l'adjectif). I found it very strange and mysterious. I did not understand any more. Then she told me Cathy's history. The following morning, one of his servants takes me to New Grange. There was less wind but it still snowed. It is a nice rather big home for me. I like it very much. But when I rethink this night crossed to Wuthering Height I make shivers (je sais plus dsl vous mettriez quoi??).

Réponse: London / correction de seb06000, postée le 02-01-2010 à 12:01:28 (S | E)
    re

- at (je ne voit pas la bonne préposition. Pourriez-vous me dire ce que vous mettriez?) London. => je mettrais ' I am not feeling well in London'

- For it reach,a lot of events he happened => 2 choses:
    - "for it reach" => ne veut rien dire
    - happen => des choses sont arrivées à moi, voici le calque à utiliser => regardez dans le dictionnaire, je ne peux vous aider davantage

-could me take back at (La préposition qui permet d'indiquer la destination, le but commme avec ' to go'....)

- I has ( )lain => déjà 'has' est utilisé pour la 3éme personne du singulier donc rien à voir. Votre texte est un récit donc en anglais, cela impose le preterit, donc à vous de mettre le verbe au preterit

- I make shivers ( là cela veut dire que vous faites frisonner quelqu'un ou quelque chose.....voici le calque à utiliser => ça me fait frissonner)

Je comprends votre expectative, je vous aide déjà trop par rapport à ce que nous avons le droit...., courage

seb

Réponse: London / correction de peace00, postée le 02-01-2010 à 14:16:36 (S | E)
    Merci beaucoup de m'avoir aidé j'ai refait des modifications.

- ' I am not feeling well in London' D'accord merci.

- Comment diriez-vous :" Pour y accéder, il m'est arrivé plein de péripéties."

- "could me take back at" à la palce du 'at' je mettrais plutôt 'on' ou 'into', qu'en pensez-vous?

- I lay, merci.

- vous avez oublié tout à l'heure. " He was mad about (non!) rage." Pour le about je mettrais putôt 'by, qu'en pensez-vous?

- "ça me fait frissonner" je mettrai cela I shudder to think of this night.qu'en pensez-vous?

Réponse: London / correction de peace00, postée le 03-01-2010 à 08:49:08 (S | E)
    aidez moi je dois le recopier aujourd'hui s'il vous plaît.

Réponse: London / correction de seb06000, postée le 03-01-2010 à 10:02:07 (S | E)
    bonjour,

Voilà je vous indique ce qui manque:

-'could me take back at', je vous donne les indications, c'est la même préposition que le verbe 'to go **' aller à, la destination, l'objectif.... donc ceux que vous citez ne marchent pas!

-He was mad about (non!) rage => utilisez le dictionnaire

-'ça me fait frissonner' => it makes me shiver...... je vous ai aidé...

NB: me relancer par message est inutile, n'oubliez pas que chacun est bénévole ici et fait selon ses possibilités....

Amicalement

sébastien

Réponse: London / correction de peace00, postée le 03-01-2010 à 11:12:04 (S | E)
    dacoord merci beaucoup de votre aide.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux