Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Essay / first meeting at school

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Essay / first meeting at school
    Message de citron-amere posté le 17-01-2010 à 22:27:46 (S | E | F)

Bonjour j'ai du faire un devoir (type bac)sur la suite d'un texte qui racontait l'arrivée d'un élève à une préstigieuse nouvelle école...il attends un autre élève qui doit partager son dortoir et le voit arrivé dans une grosse voiture, avec une radio portable (le texte se passe dans les années 60) tout qui indique qu'il vient d'une famille aisée et qu'il est méprisant...Le sujet donc, doit raconter leur première rencontre...

J'aimerai que vous m'aidiez à trouver les fautes éventuelles si il y en a =)...Et m'aidez à enrichir certaine phrase...Mes phrases sont souvent très simplistes et dans une optique de bac il est bon d'utiliser certaines structures...Que je ne sais pas utiliser --'...

Our first meeting in the room (wich was to our battlefield during 3 mouths) was memorable. I remember perfectly. I wasn’t shy…No, just a little stress to meet for the first time, my new comrade of dormitory. I sat down on my bed and I cleaned nervoustly the dust of my Uniform. I imagined our life in this room. He was rich, yes…But he could be cool…

Will opened the door and he looked me up and down with Contempt . He had reconized me.

« Oh…You » he said suspiciously

The same indifference…

« Hi! » I answered mockingly .

« Good morning…Can you Help me? » He said wearily.

I answered nothing and our first conversation stoped here…I didn’t like

prétensious peoples…I didn’t like rich peoples…But I helped him to take his

heavy suitcase and his transistor radio.

« It’s the travel…he’s tired » I tell myself. But I didn’t believe to this supposition.

He’s just a rich and pretentious student who play indifference with me because I didn’t lot of money like him. Will sat down on his bed and he player the transistor…The sound became bad…And the radio stopped abruptly.

« I hope it isn’t broken. » I said kindly.

« It dosent matter…I’ve an other » Will answered quietly. He opened his luggages and he took an other transistor radio.

« Have you got many others? » I continued, stunned by his weath.

« My father gives me all I want » he answered

A silence…I thought to my own father.

« What’s his job? » I asked

« He’s a boss…He managed a company wich builds buildings…I believe » he

answered, probable boring by my questions.

I didn’t say anything…I understood.

« Where are the toiletts » he replied.

« I don’t know… »

It was the end of an imaginary happy life.

Merci d'avance =)!

-------------------
    Modifié par citron-amere le 18-01-2010 12:58

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 18-01-2010 13:36
    titre

Réponse: Essay / first meeting at school de gerondif, postée le 18-01-2010 à 19:57:59 (S | E)
    Bonsoir,
    je vous indique surtout les erreurs d'orthographe ou de conjugaison, pas de style:
    bleu: orthographe. rouge: construction.. vert: mot cadeau
    Our first meeting in the room (wich was to be our battlefield during(mauvais pendant) 3 mouths) was memorable. I remember perfectly. I wasn’t shy…No, just a little stress to meet (COD)my new comrade of dormitory for the first time. I sat down on my bed and I cleaned nervoustly the dust of my Uniform. I imagined our life in this room. He was rich, yes…But he could be cool…

Will opened the door and he looked me up and down with Contempt . He had reconized me.

« Oh…You » he said suspiciously

The same indifference…

« Hi! » I answered mockingly .

« Good morning…Can you Help me? » He said wearily.

I answered nothing and our first conversation stoped here…I didn’t like

prétensious peoples…I didn’t like rich peoples…But I helped him to take his

« It’s the travel…he’s tired » I tell(prétérit) myself. But I didn’t believe to this supposition.

He’s just a rich and pretentious student who play indifference with me because I didn’t(n'estpas le verbe avoir)a lot of money like him. Will sat down on his bed and he player(prétérit) the transistor…The sound became bad…And the radio stopped abruptly.

« I hope it isn’t broken. » I said kindly.

« It dosent matter…I’ve(have abrégé est en général suivi de got) an other (souvent en un seul mot)» Will answered quietly. He opened his luggages(motcollectif invariable) and he took an other transistor radio.

« Have you got many others? » I continued, stunned by his weath.
    « My father gives me all I want » he answered

A silence…I thought to my own father.

« What’s his job? » I asked

« He’s a boss…He managed a company wich builds buildings…I believe » he

answered, probable(adverbe en ly) boring(ennuyé , pas ennuyeux) by my questions.

« Where are the toiletts » he replied.(comment peut il répondre à un silence ? ajouta-t-il? dit-il ?)

« I don’t know… »

Réponse: Essay / first meeting at school de citron-amere, postée le 18-01-2010 à 21:54:00 (S | E)
    Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse, vos commentaires m'ont été d'une grande aide pour corriger...Il reste cependant un point que je n'ai pas compris...le "boss"...Excusez moi j'ai beau cherché je ne trouve pas la faute. Pouvez-vous éclairez ma lanterne?

Je remets là le texte corriger...J'espère avoir fait les bonnes corrections =)

Our first meeting in the room (which was to be our battlefield for 3 mounths) was memorable. I remember perfectly. I wasn’t shy…No, just a little stress to meet my new dormitory’s comrade for the first time. I sat down on my bed and I cleaned nervously the dust in my Uniform. I imagined our life in this room. He was rich, yes…But he could be cool…

Will opened the door and he looked me up and down with Contempt . He had recognized me.

The same indifference…

I answered nothing and our first conversation stopped here…I didn’t like pretentious people…I didn’t like rich people…But I helped him to take his

« It’s the travel…he’s tired » I told myself. But I didn’t believe this supposition.

He’s just a rich and pretentious student who play indifference with me because I haven’t lot of money like him. Will sat down on his bed and he played the transistor…The sound became bad…And the radio stopped abruptly.

« It doesn’t matter…I‘ve got another)» Will answered quietly. He opened his luggages and he took another transistor radio.

« Have you got many others? » I continued, stunned by his wealth.
    « My father gives me all I want » he answered

A silence…I thought of my own father.

« He’s a boss…He managed a company which builds buildings…I believe » he

answered, probably bored by my questions.

« Where are the toiletts » he added

« I don’t know… »

Réponse: Essay / first meeting at school de gerondif, postée le 18-01-2010 à 22:11:51 (S | E)
    bonsoir,
    Our first meeting in the room (which was to be our battlefield for 3 mounths) was memorable. I remember perfectly. I wasn’t shy…No, just a little stress(+ed) (at + ing) to meet my new dormitory’s comrade (roommate) for the first time. I sat down on my bed and I cleaned nervously the dust off (idée d'enlever) my Uniform. I imagined our life in this room. He was rich, yes…But he could be cool…

Will opened the door and he looked me up and down with Contempt . He had recognized me.

The same indifference…

I answered nothing and our first conversation stopped here…I didn’t like pretentious people…I didn’t like rich people…But I helped him to take his

« It’s the travel…he’s tired » I told myself. But I didn’t believe this supposition.

He’s just a rich and pretentious student who plays indifference with me because I haven’t(manque got)a lot of money like him. Will sat down on his bed and he played the transistor…The sound became bad…And the radio stopped abruptly.

« It doesn’t matter…I‘ve got another)» Will answered quietly. He opened his luggages(mot singulier) and he took another transistor radio.

« My father gives me all(everything irait mieux) I want » he answered

« He’s a boss(trop populaire! a manager,a managing director)…He managed a company which builds buildings…I believe » he

« Where are the toiletts » he added

« I don’t know… »

Réponse: Essay / first meeting at school de citron-amere, postée le 20-01-2010 à 20:37:25 (S | E)
    Our first meeting in the room (which was to be our battlefield for 3 months) was memorable. I remember perfectly. I wasn’t shy…No, just a little stressed at meeting my new roommate for the first time. I sat down on my bed and I cleaned nervously the dust off my Uniform. I imagined our life in this room. He was rich, yes…But he could be cool…

The same indifference…

He’s just a rich and pretentious student who plays indifference with me because I haven’t got lot of money like him. Will sat down on his bed and he played the transistor…The sound became bad…And the radio stopped abruptly.

« It doesn’t matter…I‘ve got another)» Will answered quietly. He opened his luggage and he took another transistor radio.

« My father gives me all everything I want » he answered

« He’s a a manager…He managed a company which builds buildings…I believe » he

« Where are the toilets » he added

« I don’t know… »

Merci =)

J'ai vraiment du mal à orthographier des mos très simples...

-------------------
    Modifié par citron-amere le 20-01-2010 20:38

-------------------
    Modifié par citron-amere le 20-01-2010 20:40

Réponse: Essay / first meeting at school de saron_d, postée le 20-01-2010 à 20:55:08 (S | E)
    I sat down on my bed and I cleaned nervously the dust off my Uniform.
    - Position of adverb: "...I nervously cleaned.."

- In English, speech is usually enclosed in quotation marks (e.g. "Hi," I said.) rather than in "«...»" .
    - There probably would not be a capital letter for "He", as the "?" functions more as a comma here than as a full stop.

I didn’t like rich people…But I helped him to take his heavy suitcase and his transistor radio.
    - "carry" is better than "take" here - if you put "take", there inevitable question is "where?", and you haven't supplied a destination.

- I think you probably mean "journey" rather than "travel" (see dictionary for the difference). You would probably get away with "travelling", though".
    - "Supposition" is a very formal word in English - you could perhaps say "statement", although that too is quite formal, or simply leave "this".

He’s just a rich and pretentious student who plays indifference with me because I haven’t(manque got)a lot of money like him.

- "got" is not necessary, but optional.
    - I'm not sure what you mean by "plays indifference" - do you mean "acts indifferently"

Will sat down on his bed and he played the transistor.
    - you can't really just say "transistor" if you mean "transistor radio" - this wouldn't be understood by most people.
    - you don't really "play" a radio - you play a song, but you "turn on" a radio

« My father gives me all everything I want » he answered
    - "all everything" doesn't exist - just "everything" will do here.

« He’s a a manager…He managed a company which builds buildings…I believe »
    - repetition of "a"
    - "builds buildings" sounds a bit strange - perhaps "he managed a building company, I think"?

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux