Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Description of Paris/correction

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Description of Paris/correction
    Message de vretailleau posté le 31-01-2010 à 16:07:05 (S | E | F)

Bonjour à tous !
    Voilà je dois faire pour demain un petit oral sur une description de lieu; j'ai choisi Paris. Voilà ce que j'ai fait.
    Merci de me donner un petit coup de pouce, ce serait sympa ;)

Hi,
    I'm going to talk about Paris.
    It's situated in France.
    As you can see on the picture, there is a eiffel tower.
    It's open 365 days per years and receive 7 millions visitors per years.
    If the tower began its life as an attraction, in the 1920s it became a symbol of modernity.

I've chosen to talk about this place because I like it and I think is good idea for attract people.
    I went there often but I would like to there all the time.
    That's all !

Désolé pour les fautes ...

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 31-01-2010 16:15

Réponse: Description of Paris/correction de vretailleau, postée le 31-01-2010 à 17:06:11 (S | E)
    Help me please !

Réponse: Description of Paris/correction de gerondif, postée le 31-01-2010 à 17:17:07 (S | E)
    bonjour,

Réduire Paris à la Tour Eiffel ne sera peut-être pas bien perçu au niveau inspiration dans votre oral qui durera à peine trente secondes vu la longueur du texte.

Hi,
    It's situated in France. (super platitude!)
    As you can see on the picture, there is a eiffel tower.(une tour eiffel ? La Tour Eiffel !)
    It's open 365 days per years (expression: 24 hours a day, five days a week, twelve months a year, pour dire par jour, par an) and receive(3eme personne du présent) 7 millions (adj invariable) visitors per years.
    If the tower began its life as an attraction, in the 1920s it became a symbol of modernity.

I've chosen to talk about this place because I like it and I think it is good idea for(pour + verbe) attract people.
    I went there often but I would like to be there all the time. ( Tâchez d'étoffer un peu, cette dernière phrase est bien pauvre, et conclure avec "that's all" là-dessus est déprimant)
    That's all !

Réponse: Description of Paris/correction de lucile83, postée le 31-01-2010 à 17:20:59 (S | E)
    Hello,
    Don't worry, be happy !

Hi,
    It's located in France.
    As you can see on the picture, there here is a the Eiffel Tower.
    It's open 365 days per years and it receives 7 millions visitors per years.

I've chosen to talk about this place because I like it and I think it is a good idea for attract people.
    I went there often but and I would like to.....manque un verbe there all the time.
    That's all !

En vert = corrections faites
    En rouge = corrections à faire

Best wishes.

Réponse: Description of Paris/correction de vretailleau, postée le 31-01-2010 à 18:00:22 (S | E)
    Merci beaucoup pour vos réponses!
    Je vais tâcher de prendre en compte les conseils que vous m'avez donnés.

Merci encore

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 01-02-2010 21:35

Réponse: Description of Paris/correction de epinay, postée le 01-02-2010 à 19:18:28 (S | E)
    Hello Gerondif

Sorry but I find that it is good that he made a text, thus you should not discourage the members, and when it is long nobody answers.
    The beginners like me need to begin with small texts because we have not still the a high level yet.

Best Wishes
    Epinay

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 01-02-2010 21:33

Réponse: Description of Paris/correction de gerondif, postée le 01-02-2010 à 19:50:21 (S | E)
    Hello, Epinay

Thank you for your opinion. I wouldn't have written those comments if the narrator had been 11, 12 or 13 years old, but I consider that a seventeen-year-old pupil old enough to take an exam like "le bac" should be able to be a little bit more inspired. If nobody tells him that what he did might be a bit too short when he takes the floor, how will he know ?

On the other hand , I would agree with you that it's better to read and correct a personal production rather than the electronically translated texts that have been flourishing lately.

I don't consider I despise or discourage people, though.

Réponse: Description of Paris/correction de epinay, postée le 01-02-2010 à 20:40:09 (S | E)
    Hello Gerondif

I did not irritate you,I was afraid and I apologize for it, because seen in this way you are right.I admit that to reading ,to correcting and to giving a few ideas it helps for future text maybe.
    Thank you.
    Epinay

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 01-02-2010 21:35
    "I did not irritate you,I was afraid" ...what do you mean? sorry but I don't understand.

Réponse: Description of Paris/correction de epinay, postée le 06-02-2010 à 00:36:06 (S | E)
    Hello Bridg

I'd like just to say, without wanting to offend him , I was afraid by the remark, which can prevent me (empêcher)or rather I will not dare to make small
    text, as I begin I was impressed.
    Sorry to have to express my opinion in this way, I have not enough vocabulary,
    but it is that happiness to make it with you all.
    Thank you.
    Regards

Epinay

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux