Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Oral / Travel agency (bis)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral / Travel agency (bis)
    Message de dangweth posté le 24-05-2010 à 22:14:18 (S | E | F)

Voilà, cette semaine je dois passer à l'oral en anglais. Je dois faire me mettre à la place de l'agence de voyage qui donne des informations à ses clients. J'ai écrit ce que je comptais dire mais je ne sais pas si c'est juste. Pouvez vous me corriger si c'est faux ou mal dit ? Je vous remercie pour vos précédents commentaires et j'attends les suivants !

Hello Sir and Madam Culligan
    You come for additional information, I am delighted to see again you!
    It's true, your journey begins tomorrow!
    Indeed on, you acquainted with our brochure.
    You go to see, it's gonna be a fabulous journey!
    A real Australian adventure!

Then I explain to you:
    You will leave tomorrow at 2:00 pm of the airport Paris CDG
    You have a stopover on Thursdays in Hanoi (in Vietnam) which will last 11 hours.
    So, you will arrive on Friday at 08:15 am at the airport of Sydney.

You will stay 3 days in Sydney.

Over there, your program will be the following one:

- In the evening, you will be lucky to dinner aboard Sydney Showboat

- and the next day, heading for Blue Mountains

- Finally, for your last day in Sydney, you will make a walk guided in the city in the morning from 10 am till 12:30 am
    Then you can make or redo the activities proposed in Sydney: the aquarium, the wildlife park and the tower.

Your accommodation in Sydney will be the following one: " Y Hotel Hyde Park *** "
    You will leave thus on Sunday of Sydney for Adelaïde at 7:30 pm and you will arrive at 9:30 pm.

Your accommodation to Adelaide will be the hotel " Jackson Motor Inn "

To Adelaide, your activities will be the following ones:

- Monday, you will visit the city of Adelaide

- Tuesday, you will discover the Australian wine with the visit of "Grand Barossa Valley".

- Wednesday it will be a program loaded with where you can discover the wine-producing region of "Mc Laren Vale" and the seaside of "Victor Harbour"

- Thursday, you will leave by chance on "Kangaroo Island"

- finally on Friday, you will escape thanks to "river tour ".

For the rest everything is in the brochure: your flight return Adelaide-Sydney it will always make with the company " Tiger Airways ".

You will sleep last night in Sydney

And you will leave Sydney always with the company " Vietnam Airlines " by way of Hanoi. You will stay there this time 3 hours.

To finish, it is necessary to revise your vaccines before leaving, only if it is nécéssaire.

I thus wish you a pleasant journey!
    While waiting for to see again you for the next adventure...

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 24-05-2010 22:59

Réponse: Oral / Travel agency (bis) de gerondif, postée le 24-05-2010 à 22:59:24 (S | E)
    Bonsoir,
    votre dernière traduction sur les Hauts de Hurlevent était déjà bien automatique...

Surtout pour un oral,je pense qu'il faut que vous partiez de ce que vous savez dire et non pas du français traduit, ce sera plus naturel, au lieu d'apprendre une traduction par coeur: par exemple dans votre texte:

Hello Mr and Mrs Culligan
    You come (mauvais présent: I see you are coming for..)for additional information, I am delighted to see again you!
    It's true, your journey begins tomorrow!
    Indeed on(pas naturel du tout, préférez: I can see that you have read the brochure), you acquainted with our brochure.
    You go to see(incorrect: français traduit: You will see), it's gonna be a fabulous journey!
    A real Australian adventure!

Then I explain (temps maladroit: Let me explain the details to you:

à partir de là, je vous indique les erreurs . les cadeaux sont en vert.
    You will leave tomorrow at 2:00 pm of the airport Paris CDG
    You have a stopover on Thursdays in Hanoi (in Vietnam) which will last 11 hours.
    So, you will arrive on Friday at 08:15 am at the airport of Sydney.

You will stay 3 days in Sydney.

Over there, your program will be the following one:

- In the evening, you will be lucky to have dinner aboard Sydney Showboat

- and the next day, heading for (pour "direction les...? mettez le verbe head for au futur, sujet you )the Blue Mountains

- Finally, for your last day in Sydney, you will make a guided walk in the city in the morning from 10 am till 12:30 am
    Then you can make or redo the activities proposed in Sydney: the aquarium, the wildlife park and the tower.

Your accommodation in Sydney will be the following one: " Y Hotel Hyde Park *** "
    You will leave Sydney thus(trop littéraire,mettre so en début de phrase) on Sunday for Adelaïde at 7:30 pm and you will arrive at 9:30 pm.

Your accommodation to Adelaide will be the hotel " Jackson Motor Inn "

To Adelaide, your activities will be the following ones:

- On Monday, you will visit the city of Adelaide

- ***Tuesday, you will discover the Australian wine with the visit of "Grand Barossa Valley".

- ***Wednesday it will be a program loaded with(traducteur) where you can discover the wine-producing region of "Mc Laren Vale" and the seaside of "Victor Harbour"

- ***Thursday, you will leave by chance (partir par hasard?)on "Kangaroo Island"

- finally on Friday, you will escape thanks to "river tour ".

For the rest everything is in the brochure: your return-flight Adelaide-Sydney will always(ce n'est pas le bon toujours au sens de encore) make with the company " Tiger Airways ".(mauvaise construction: votre retour se fera.... préférer: vous voyagerez encore par..)

You will sleep last night (pas terrible traduire: vous passerez votre dernière nuit à Sydney)in Sydney

And you will leave Sydney always with the company " Vietnam Airlines " by way of Hanoi. You will stay there this time 3 hours.

To finish, it is necessary to revise your vaccines before leaving, only if it is nécéssaire.
    I thus wish you a pleasant journey!
    While waiting for to see again you for the next adventure... (les techniques de en + ant ne marchent pas ici, on n'insiste pas sur la durée, utilisez plutôt les formules de fin de lettre: je me réjouis à l'avance à l'idée de vous revoir (to look forward to ....)

au travail !!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux