Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Golf / correction

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Golf / correction
    Message de elii-se posté le 21-11-2010 à 11:39:43 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour,
    pourriez-vous svp me s'il vous plaît corriger l'anglais de ces réponses à des questions que j'ai formulées:

A woman: Chrystal Timpanaro of Emerson NJ is girlfriend’s golfer.
    I was watching my boyfriend to play golf on August, 24th 2006 at Owl’s Creek Golf Course.
    I was sitting in a golf cart near the 16th hole when I was injuring by a stray golf ball.
    I blamed the Owl’s Creek Golf Course because they are poorly designed the 16th and the 17th holes. Owing to the golf course, I continue to suffer whereas we are in December, 4 month after my accident.
    2. Her boyfriend: Chrystal’s boyfriend is a golfer. I was playing to golf on August, 24th 2006. I didn’t see when golf ball hit my girlfriend.
    3. A golfer: I hit Chrystal when I wanted to drive my ball into the 17th holes at Owl’s Creek Golf Course. I didn’t good calculate the trajectory. My ball didn’t finish his running in the hole but in the left temple and eye from Crystal.
    4. Owl’s Creek Golf Course will maintain their golf course better to avoid future accident. It’s better for them to doing this rather than paid for every accident huge amount.
    5. Crystal’s lawyer calls Haig Kalbian. In spite of anyone on a Golf course could be expect to meet a stray golf ball, it’s different here because the course is poorly laid out because the 16th and the 17th holes are too close and maintained. Moreover Owl’s Creek Golf Course didn’t warn spectator about possibility that ball can be stray and hit them. If Owl’s Creek Golf Course thought to this, Chrystal didn’t be hit by an errant golf ball.

Merci pour vos réponses,
    Elise.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 21-11-2010 11:41

Réponse: Golf / correction de gerondif, postée le 21-11-2010 à 11:51:52 (S | E)
    Bonjour,

A woman: Chrystal Timpanaro of Emerson NJ is girlfriend’s golfer. I was watching my boyfriend to play golf on August, 24th 2006 at Owl’s Creek Golf Course.
    I was sitting in a golf cart near the 16th hole when I was injuring by a stray golf ball.
    I blamed the Owl’s Creek Golf Course because they are poorly designed the 16th and the 17th holes. Owing to the golf course, I continue to suffer whereas we are in December, 4 month(pluriel) after my accident.
    2. Her boyfriend: Chrystal’s boyfriend is a golfer. I was playing to golf on August, 24th 2006. I didn’t see when *** golf ball hit my girlfriend.
    3. A golfer: I hit Chrystal when I wanted to drive my ball into the 17th holes at Owl’s Creek Golf Course. I didn’t good calculate the trajectory. My ball didn’t finish his running in the hole but in the left temple and eye from Crystal.
    4. Owl’s Creek Golf Course will maintain their golf course better to avoid future accident(pluriel). It’s better for them to doing this rather than paid for every accident *** huge amount.
    5. Crystal’s lawyer calls Haig Kalbian. In spite of anyone on a Golf course could be expect*** to meet a stray golf ball, it’s different here because the course is poorly laid out because the 16th and the 17th holes are too close and ********** maintained. Moreover Owl’s Creek Golf Course didn’t warn spectators about *** possibility that ** ball can be stray and hit them. If Owl’s Creek Golf Course (avaient pensé)thought to this, Chrystal didn’t be (n'aurait pas été frappée)hit by an errant (semble peu approprié à une balle de golf)golf ball.

Réponse: Golf / correction de elii-se, postée le 21-11-2010 à 16:29:51 (S | E)
    Merci beaucoup pour votre aide, voici ma correction, reste-t-il des erreurs?
    A woman: Chrystal Timpanaro of Emerson NJ is golfer’s girlfriend. I was watching my boyfriend playing golf on August, 24th 2006 at Owl’s Creek Golf Course.
    I was sitting in a golf cart near the 16th hole when I was injured by a stray golf ball.
    I blamed the Owl’s Creek Golf Course because they had poorly designed the 16th and the 17th holes. Owing to the golf course, I continue to suffer while we are in December, 4 months after my accident.
    2. Her boyfriend: Chrystal’s boyfriend is a golfer. I was playing golf on August, 24th 2006. I didn’t see when the golf ball hit my girlfriend.
    3. A golfer: I hit Chrystal when I wanted to drive my ball into the 17th hole at Owl’s Creek Golf Course. I didn’t well calculate the trajectory. My ball didn’t finish it running in the hole but in the left temple and Crystal’s eye.
    4. Owl’s Creek Golf Course will maintain their golf course better to avoid future accidents. It’s better for them to do this rather than pay for every accident more huge amount.
    5. Crystal’s lawyer call Haig Kalbian. In spite of anyone on a Golf course could be expected to meet a stray golf ball, it’s different here because the course is poorly laid out because the 16th and the 17th holes are too close and not maintained. Moreover Owl’s Creek Golf Course didn’t warn spectators about the possibility that an errant ball can be stray and hit them. If Owl’s Creek Golf Course had thought this, Chrystal wouldn’t be hit by an errant (terme employé par le texte)golf ball.

Réponse: Golf / correction de gerondif, postée le 21-11-2010 à 17:58:35 (S | E)
    Bonsoir,

A woman: Chrystal Timpanaro of Emerson NJ is the golfer’s girlfriend. I was watching my boyfriend playing golf on August 24th, 2006 at Owl’s Creek Golf Course.
    I was sitting in a golf cart near the 16th hole when I was injured by a stray golf ball.
    I blamed the Owl’s Creek Golf Course because they had poorly designed the 16th and the 17th holes. Owing to (ne convient pas il faut utiliser à cause de))the golf course, I continue to suffer while (pendant que ne va pas)we are in December, 4 months after my accident.

2. Her boyfriend: Chrystal’s boyfriend is a golfer. I was playing golf on August, 24th 2006. I didn’t see when the golf ball hit my girlfriend.
    3. A golfer: I hit Chrystal when I wanted to drive my ball into the 17th hole at Owl’s Creek Golf Course. I didn’t calculate the trajectory well. My ball didn’t finish it(possessif neutre 3ème personne) running in the hole but in Crystal’s left temple and eye.

4. Owl’s Creek Golf Course will maintain their golf course better to avoid future accidents. It’s better for them to do this rather than pay more huge (comparatif inexact)amount for every accident .

5. Crystal’s lawyer call(est appelé, à mattre au passif) Haig Kalbian. In spite of (remplacer par la conjonction bien que) anyone on a Golf course could be expected to meet a stray golf ball, it’s different here because the course is poorly laid out because the 16th and the 17th holes are too close and not maintained. Moreover Owl’s Creek Golf Course didn’t warn spectators about the possibility that an errant ball can be stray and hit them. If Owl’s Creek Golf Course had thought about this, Chrystal wouldn’t be( vous écrivez "ne serait pas frappée". Pour dire "n'aurait pas été frappée", conjuguer: n'aurait pas(conditionnel de avoir) + le participe passé du verbe être:été) hit by an errant (terme employé par le texte. ok! jamais vu !)golf ball.

Réponse: Golf / correction de elii-se, postée le 25-11-2010 à 09:47:40 (S | E)
    Bonjour, après un résumé de corrections, voici ce que cela donne, pourriez-vous svp s'il vous plaît m'aider à corriger les dernières erreurs de mes réponses:

1. A woman: Chrystal Timpanaro of Emerson NJ is the girlfriend’s golfer.
    I was watching my boyfriend to play golf on August, 24th 2006 at Owl’s Creek Golf Course.
    I blamed the Owl’s Creek Golf Course because I believed that the 16th and the 17th holes had been poorly designed. Because of what happened on the golf course, I continue to suffer even now that we are in December, 4 months after my accident.
    2. Her boyfriend: Chrystal’s boyfriend is a golfer. I was playing to golf on August, 24th 2006. I didn’t see when golf ball hit my girlfriend.
    3. Golfer is the defender. I hit Chrystal when I wanted to drive my ball into the 17th holes at Owl’s Creek Golf Course. I hit my ball like usually it hit the left temple and eye of Crystal. Every people who are on the golf Course know this risk. She could be having more attention. I was playing and I couldn’t make attention at everything. If Chrystal had not been at this place at this time, she would not have been injured. It’s not my wrong!
    4. Spoke person for Golf course. This accident is an error; we aren’t responsible of what happen. Our course is enough signposted, the players entering ownership in, they know that they are on a ground of golf. Although a woman was injured, they have done their best to examine the course. They didn’t have any problems with golfer in the past. It’s the first time somebody has been injured and they think that they couldn’t have avoided this. People should be aware of the hazard of this sport and could expect any time an accident could happen.
    5. Crystal’s lawyer called Haig Kalbian. In spite of the fact that anyone on a Golf course could be expected to meet a stray golf ball, it is different here because the course is poorly laid out as the 16th and the 17th holes are too close together. Moreover Owl’s Creek Golf Course didn’t warn spectators about the possibility that balls can stray and hit them. If Owl’s Creek Golf Course had thought of this, Chrystal may not have been hit by an errant golf ball.
    7. Doctor. Woman is injured in the left temple and eye. She has suffering. After that, she had very headache and lot of migraines.

Merci pour votre aide, Elise ;)

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 25-11-2010 09:50

Réponse: Golf / correction de gerondif, postée le 25-11-2010 à 11:29:35 (S | E)
    Bonjour,
    comme vous rajoutez des erreurs à chaque nouvelle version, ce n'est pas encore terminé !

A woman: Chrystal Timpanaro of Emerson NJ is the girlfriend’s golfer.
    I blamed the Owl’s Creek Golf Course because I believed that the 16th and the 17th holes had been poorly designed. Because of what happened on the golf course, I continue to suffer even now that we are in December, 4 months after my accident.
    2. Her boyfriend: Chrystal’s boyfriend is a golfer. I was playing to golf on August, 24th 2006. I didn’t see when *** golf ball hit my girlfriend.
    3. Golfer is the defender. I hit Chrystal when I wanted to drive my ball into the 17th holes at Owl’s Creek Golf Course. I hit my ball like usually it hit the left temple and eye of Crystal. Every people who are on the golf Course know this risk. She could be having more attention. I was playing and I couldn’t make attention at everything. If Chrystal had not been at this place at this time, she would not have been injured. It’s not my wrong!
    4. Spokesperson for Golf course. This accident is an error; we aren’t responsible of what happen. Our course is enough signposted, the players entering ownership in, they know that they are on a ground of golf. Although a woman was injured, they have done their best to examine the course. They didn’t have any problems with golfers in the past. It’s the first time somebody has been injured and they think that they couldn’t have avoided this. People should be aware of the hazard of this sport and could expect any time an accident could happen.
    5. Crystal’s lawyer is called Haig Kalbian. In spite of the fact that anyone on a Golf course could be expected to meet a stray golf ball, it is different here because the course is poorly laid out as the 16th and the 17th holes are too close together. Moreover Owl’s Creek Golf Course didn’t warn spectators about the possibility that balls can stray and hit them. If Owl’s Creek Golf Course had thought of this, Chrystal may not have been hit by an errant golf ball.
    7. Doctor. *** Woman is injured in the left temple and eye. She has suffering. After that, she had very headache and ***lot of migraines.

Réponse: Golf / correction de elii-se, postée le 25-11-2010 à 21:28:12 (S | E)
    Cette fois-ci je n'ai rien rajouté mais ai tenté d'en enlever.
    Merci en tous cas pour votre aide,
    I was watching my boyfriend playing golf on August, 24th 2006 at Owl’s Creek Golf Course.
    I blamed the Owl’s Creek Golf Course because I believed that the 16th and the 17th holes had been poorly designed. Because of what happened on the golf course, I continue to suffer even now it’s in December, 4 months after my accident.
    3. Golfer is the defender. I hit Chrystal when I wanted to drive my ball into the 17th hole at Owl’s Creek Golf Course. I hit my ball like always and it hit the left temple and eye of Crystal. Everyone who is on the golf Course know this risk. She could be having more attention. I was playing and I couldn’t make attention at everything. If Chrystal had not been at this place at this time, she would not have been injured. It’s not my wrong!
    4. Spokesperson for Golf course. This accident is an error; we aren’t responsible for what happened. Our course is enough signposted, the players entering ownership in, they know that they are on a golf course. Although a woman was injured, they have done their best to examine the course. They didn’t have any problems with golfers in the past. It’s the first time somebody has been injured and they think that they couldn’t have avoided this. People should be aware of the hazard of this sport and could expect any time an accident could happen.
    5. Crystal’s lawyer is called Haig Kalbian. In spite of the fact that anyone on a Golf course could be expected to meet a stray golf ball, it is different here because the course is poorly laid out as the 16th and the 17th holes are too close together. Moreover Owl’s Creek Golf Course didn’t warn spectators about the possibility that balls can stray and hit them. If Owl’s Creek Golf Course had thought of this, Chrystal may not have been hit by an errant golf ball.
    7. Doctor. Chrystal is injured in the left temple and eye. She has suffering. After that, she had headache and a lot of migraines.

Réponse: Golf / correction de gerondif, postée le 25-11-2010 à 23:09:44 (S | E)
    Bonsoir,
    Il en reste quelques unes !

I was watching my boyfriend playing golf on August, 24th 2006 at Owl’s Creek Golf Course.
    I blamed the Owl’s Creek Golf Course because I believed that the 16th and the 17th holes had been poorly designed. Because of what happened on the golf course, I continue to suffer even now it’s in December, 4 months after my accident.
    3. Golfer is the defender. I hit Chrystal when I wanted to drive my ball into the 17th hole at Owl’s Creek Golf Course. I hit my ball like always (as usual)and it hit the left temple and eye of(préférez une structure en 's) Crystal. Everyone who is on the golf Course knows this risk. She could be having more attention. I was playing and I couldn’t make attention at everything. If Chrystal had not been at this place at this time(there then), she would not have been injured. It’s not my wrong!4. Spokesperson for Golf course. This accident is an error; we aren’t responsible for what happened. Our course is enough signposted, the players entering ownership in,(les joueurs en train d'entrer propriété dans) they know that they are on a golf course. Although a woman was injured, they have done their best to examine the course. They didn’t have any problems with golfers in the past. It’s the first time somebody has been injured and they think that they couldn’t have avoided this. People should be aware of the hazard of this sport and could expect any time an accident could happen.
    7. Doctor. Chrystal is injured in the left temple and eye. She has suffering. After that, she had headache and a lot of migraines.

Réponse: Golf / correction de elii-se, postée le 26-11-2010 à 10:40:59 (S | E)
    Nouvelle correction: merci beaucoup!
    I blamed the Owl’s Creek Golf Course because I believed that the 16th and the 17th holes had been poorly designed. Because of what happened on the golf course, I continue to suffer even now in December, 4 months after my accident.
    3. Golfer is the defender. I hit Chrystal when I wanted to drive my ball into the 17th hole at Owl’s Creek Golf Course. I hit my ball as usual and it hit the left temple and Chrystal’s eye. Everyone on the golf Course knows this risk. She may have been more attention. I was playing and I couldn’t see everything. If Chrystal had not been there then, she would not have been injured. It’s not my false!4. Spokesperson for Golf course. This accident is an accident, we aren’t responsible for what happened. Our course is signposted, the players who enters in, know that they are on a golf course. Although a woman was injured, they have done their best to examine the course. They didn’t have any problems with golfers in the past. It’s the first time somebody has been injured and they think that they couldn’t have avoided this. People should be aware of the hazard of this sport and could expect any time an accident could happen.
    7. Doctor. Chrystal is injured in the left temple and eye. She suffered. After that, she had headache and a lot of migraines.

Réponse: Golf / correction de gerondif, postée le 27-11-2010 à 08:54:36 (S | E)
    Bonjour,
    I blamed the Owl’s Creek Golf Course because I believed that the 16th and the 17th holes had been poorly designed. Because of what happened on the golf course, I continue to suffer even now in December, 4 months after my accident.
    3. Golfer is the defender. I hit Chrystal when I wanted to drive my ball into the 17th hole at Owl’s Creek Golf Course. I hit my ball as usual and it hit Chrystal’s left temple and eye. Everyone on the golf Course knows this risk. She may have been more attention(attention ne va pas: utiliser careful). I was playing and I couldn’t see everything(français traduit, travaillez "to pay attention to"). If Chrystal had not been there then, she would not have been injured. It’s not my false(voius avez mis l'adjectif à la place du nom)
    !4. Spokesperson for Golf course. This accident is an accident, we aren’t responsible for what happened. Our course is signposted, the players who enters(mauvais verbe, un peu rare pour dire pénétrer, s en trop, pourquoi pas go in ou come in) in, know that they are on a golf course. Although a woman was injured, they(vous commencez en we, vous continuez en they...) have done their best to examine the course. They didn’t have any problems with golfers in the past. It’s the first time somebody has been injured and they think that they couldn’t have avoided this. People should be aware of the hazard of this sport and could expect (to expect est une activité volontaire)any time an accident could happen.
    7. Doctor. Chrystal is injured in the left temple and eye. She suffered (ce prétérit sec, elle souffrit, implique que c'est maintenant terminé. Rajoutez a lot, a great deal, ou l'expression it hurt her a lot, ça lui a fait très mal) After that, she had (to suffer from pourrait aller ici) headache and a lot of migraines.

Réponse: Golf / correction de elii-se, postée le 28-11-2010 à 17:44:54 (S | E)
    Merci beaucoup pour votre, voici ce que cela donne, reste-t-il des erreurs?
    3. Golfer is the defender. I hit Chrystal when I wanted to drive my ball into the 17th hole at Owl’s Creek Golf Course. I hit my ball as usual and it hit Chrystal’s left temple and eye. Everyone on the golf Course knows this risk. She may have been more careful. I was playing and I couldn’t to pay attention to. If Chrystal had not been there then, she would not have been injured. It’s not my mistake!
    4. Spokesperson for Golf course. This accident is an accident, we aren’t responsible for what happened. Our course is signposted, the players who comes in, know that they are on a golf course. Although a woman was injured, we have done their best to examine the course. They didn’t have any problems with golfers in the past. It’s the first time somebody has been injured and they think that they couldn’t have avoided this. People should be aware of the hazard of this sport and could imagine any time an accident could happen.
    7. Doctor. Chrystal is injured in the left temple and eye. She suffered, it hurt her a lot. After that, she suffered from headache and a lot of migraines.

Réponse: Golf / correction de gerondif, postée le 28-11-2010 à 17:58:26 (S | E)
    Bonsoir
    3. Golfer is the defender. I hit Chrystal when I wanted to drive my ball into the 17th hole at Owl’s Creek Golf Course. I hit my ball as usual and it hit Chrystal’s left temple and eye. Everyone on the golf Course knows this risk. She may(pas assez puissant comme auxiliaire, elle aurait du être plus prudente) have been more careful. I was playing and I couldn’t to pay attention to(je vous l'ai fourni à l'infinitif, il faudrait quand même le conjuguer comme il faut/ pas d'infinitif complet derrière un auxiliaire comme can, could/et lui adjoindre un complément au lieu de le planter quel tel !!). If Chrystal had not been there then, she would not have been injured. It’s not my mistake!(bien justement là c'en est une d'erreur ! a mistake : une erreur comme 5X4=20) utilisez le NOM corrspondant à votre adjectif erroné false du texte précédent)
    4. Spokesperson for Golf course. This accident is an accident, we aren’t responsible for what happened. Our course is signposted, the players who comes in, know that they are on a golf course. Although a woman was injured, we have done their(oups, ne va plus avec we) best to examine the course. They(c'est qui ?) didn’t have any problems with golfers in the past. It’s the first time somebody has been injured and they(précisez l'identité) think that they couldn’t have avoided this. People should be aware of the hazard of this sport and could imagine an accident could happen any time (mieux à la fin) .
    7. Doctor. Chrystal is injured in the left temple and eye. She suffered, it hurt her a lot. After that, she suffered from headaches and a lot of migraines.

Réponse: Golf / correction de elii-se, postée le 01-12-2010 à 10:12:17 (S | E)
    Merci beaucoup, voici ce que cela donne...
    3. Golfer is the defender. I hit Chrystal when I wanted to drive my ball into the 17th hole at Owl’s Creek Golf Course. I hit my ball as usual and it hit Chrystal’s left temple and eye. Everyone on the golf Course knows this risk. She must have been more careful. I was playing and I couldn’t pay attention to her.If Chrystal had not been there then, she would not have been injured. It’s not my fake!
    4. Spokesperson for Golf course. This accident is an accident, we aren’t responsible for what happened. Our course is signposted, the players who comes in, know that they are on a golf course. Although a woman was injured, we have done our best to examine the course. Golf course didn’t have any problems with golfers in the past. It’s the first time somebody has been injured and golf course think that they couldn’t have avoided this. People should be aware of the hazard of this sport and could imagine an accident could happen any time.
    7. Doctor. Chrystal is injured in the left temple and eye. She suffered, it hurt her a lot. After that, she suffered from headaches and a lot of migraines.

Réponse: Golf / correction de gerondif, postée le 01-12-2010 à 13:36:11 (S | E)
    Bonjour,

3. Golfer is the defender. I hit Chrystal when I wanted to drive my ball into the 17th hole at Owl’s Creek Golf Course. I hit my ball as usual and it hit Chrystal’s left temple and eye. Everyone on the golf Course knows this risk. She must have been more careful( ella aurait du marche avec should, pas avec must). I was playing and I couldn’t pay attention to her.If Chrystal had not been there then, she would not have been injured. It’s not my fake! (quand je tape "faute" et que je double clique, je tombe sur "it's my fault" je ne comprends pas qu'il vous faille aussi longtemps pour tomber dessus)
    4. Spokesperson for Golf course. This accident is an accident, we aren’t responsible for what happened. Our course is signposted, the players who comes(players est pluriel) in, know that they are on a golf course. Although a woman was injured, we have done our best to examine the course. (article) Golf course didn’t have any problems with golfers in the past. It’s the first time somebody has been injured and (article)golf course think(sujet singulier donc 3ème personne, donc s) that they couldn’t have avoided this. People should be aware of the hazard of this sport and could imagine an accident could happen any time.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux