Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Sujet d'expression dialogue

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Sujet d'expression dialogue
    Message de theo91 posté le 31-12-2010 à 18:16:25 (S | E | F)
    Bonsoir à tous et bonne année.
    Pour la rentrée je dois rendre le sujet d'expression 1 du sujet d'anglais L.V 2 de 2009( métropole). De plus mon professeur demande a ce q'il y est ait des mots de liaison dans mon devoir ( en rouge). Le voici:

It was Saturday evening. It was cold. It was after the closure of the art gallery.
    G: Hello Grandma
    S This is my granddaughter, Gillon! Come on! What I see? You wear a jeans and a T-shirt. It is ( ou it’s) scandalous.
    G Grandma all the girls of my age get dressed like that.
    S: A woman of the South has to wear a dress or a skirt because it is a tradition.
    G: Things have to change Grandma even if you do not agree.
    S: My girl, why change things while they are like that for centuries. We have to guard the good manners and the good education otherwise there are not values anymore.
    G: OK. Values are needed but it is necessary of the change
    So that the world progresses.
    S: Begin by eating before changing the world! Your turkey is going to be cold.
    G: No I shall not eat as long as you will not want listen to me!
    S Gillon when I was young, the girls had to obey the parents. Besides the women were not entitled as much as today.
    G: Exactly Grandma. Now the women has rights they can get dressed as they want.
    S: It is not a question of right but elegance Gillon. She must be smart. However you are not wrong. it is not obliged to obey the proprieties.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 01-01-2011 00:42

Réponse: Sujet d'expression dialogue de alphonse46, postée le 31-12-2010 à 18:58:02 (S | E)
    de theo91

G: OK. Values are needed but it is necessary of the change
    S: Begin by(useless) eating before changing the world! Your turkey is going to be cold.
    G: No I shall not eat as long as you will not want listen to me!
    S Gillon when I was young, the girls had to obey the parents. Besides the women were not entitled as much as today.: were not as...
    G: Exactly Grandma. Now the women has rights they can ( qui les autorisent, qui leur permettent) get dressed as they want.
    S: It is not a question of( choose another adverb) right(plural) but(adverb)elegance (comma) Gillon. She must be smart. However you are not wrong. it is not obliged to obey the proprieties.(choose another word) Happy New Year

Réponse: Sujet d'expression dialogue de may, postée le 31-12-2010 à 21:15:11 (S | E)

Bonjour,

It was Saturday evening. It was cold. It was after the closure of the art gallery.
    S This is my granddaughter, Gillon! Come on! What need an auxiliary verb I see? You wear a jeans and a T-shirt. It is ( ou it’s) OK scandalous.
    S: A woman of the South has to wear a dress or a skirt because it is a tradition.
    G: Things have to change COMMA Grandma even if you do not agree.
    S: My girl, why change things while they are like that for centuries. We have to guard garder the good manners and the good education otherwise there are not values anymore.
    G: OK. Values are needed but it is necessary (of the) to change
    S: Begin by Start? eating before changing the world! Your turkey is going to be cold.
    G: No I shall not eat as long as you will not want (il me semble bizarre le futur/alors don't want ou won't listen..) listen to me!
    S Gillon when I was young, the girls had to obey the parents. Besides the women were not entitled...to what? as much as today.
    G: Exactly Grandma. Now the women has/plural rights...to? they can (get) dressed as they want.
    S: It is not a question of right or wrong but mot manquant elegance Gillon. She must be smart. However you are not wrong. it is not obliged to obey the proprieties.

Bonne année!

Réponse: Sujet d'expression dialogue de theo91, postée le 02-01-2011 à 17:54:25 (S | E)

j'ai fait quelques modifications. Pouvez-vous à nouveau vérifier mon texte?
    Merci d'avance

S This is my granddaughter, Gillon! Come on! What do I see? You wear a jeans and a T-shirt. It‘s scandalous.
    G: Things have to change, Grandma even if you do not agree.
    S: My girl, why change things while they are like that for centuries. We have to guard the good manners and the good education otherwise there are not values anymore.
    G: OK. Values are needed but it is necessary to change
    S: Start eating before changing the world! Your turkey is going to be cold.
    G: No I shall not eat as long as you don't want listen to me!
    S Gillon when I was young, the girls had to obey the parents. Besides the women were not entitled...to what?(en general) as much as today.
    G: Exactly Grandma. Now the women have rights to wear everything. They can (get) dressed as they want.
    S: It is not a question (of right or wrong)de droits but of elegance, Gillon. She must be smart. However you are not wrong. it is not obliged to obey the proprieties.

Réponse: Sujet d'expression dialogue de gerondif, postée le 02-01-2011 à 18:45:42 (S | E)
    Bonsoir,
    rose: à corriger. vert: correction offerte
    It was on a Saturday evening. It was cold. It was after the closure of the art gallery.
    S This is my granddaughter, Gillon! Come on in ! What do I see(correct grammaticalement mais sonne bizarre: "qu'est-ce que j'vois?", j'aurais dit: "What's that ?" ou alors pour rester dans le domaine de la vue: "I can't believe my eyes !!")? You wear(mettez le verbe au présent en ing) a jeans(mot pluriel, pas de "a" ou alors "a pair of jeans" and a T-shirt. It‘s scandalous.
    G Grandma all the girls of my age get(get implique une transformation, un geste, ici , c'est un état, donc "are dressed" ou simplement "all the girls dress like that" , verbe au présent simple) ) dressed like that.
    S: A woman of(from?) the South has to wear a dress or a skirt because it is a(j'aurais mis "the") tradition.
    G: Things have to(a-t-on besoin de cette notion d'obligation?) change, Grandma even if you do not agree.
    S: My girl, why change things while they are(mettez au present perfect à cause de depuis (for)) like that for centuries. We have to guard(mauvais choix de verbe garder, ici, c'est au sens de conserver) the good manners and the good education otherwise there are not values anymore.
    S: Start eating before changing the world! Your turkey is going to be cold.
    G: No I shall not eat as long as you don't want (manque une préposition commencant par un t et se terminant par un o, en deux lettres) listen to me!
    S Gillon when I was young, the girls had to obey their parents. Besides the women were not entitled...to what?(en general) as much as today.(phrase incomplète)
    G: Exactly Grandma. Now the women have the right to wear everything. They can (get) dressed(voir plus haut) as they want.
    S: It is not a question of right or wrong but of elegance, Gillon. She (qui est ce "she"?) must be smart. However you are not wrong. it is not obliged to obey the proprieties. (anglais automatique ?) it is not obliged n'existe pas.

Réponse: Sujet d'expression dialogue de intrepid34, postée le 02-01-2011 à 18:56:53 (S | E)
    It was Saturday eveningcomma and it was cold. It was after the closure of the art gallery.

Hello Thèo! You have been working hard!!!!

S This is my granddaughter, Gillon! Come on! What do I see? You wearen ce moment donc prèsent be + ing apas d'article singulier (a) avec un nom au pluriel donc jeans jeans and a T-shirt. It‘s scandalous.
    G Grandma all the girls of my age get dressed corrigé = dress like that.
    S: A woman of the South cas possessif - A southern woman has to wear a dress or a skirt because it is a tradition.
    G: Things have to change, Grandma even if you do not agree.
    S: My girl, why change things while they arepresent perfect simple like that for centuries. We have to guardkeep our good manners and our good upbringing otherwise there arefutur simple no values anymore.
    S: Start eatingEat your dinner before changing the world! Your turkey is going to get cold.
    G: No I shall not eat as long as you don't want tjrs après "want" l'infinitif avec "to"listen to me!
    S Gillon when I was young, the girls had to obey the adjectif possessif parents. Besides thepas d'article women were not entitled...to what?(en general)to voice their opinion as much as today.
    G: Exactly Grandma. Now the women have rights to wear everything.(plutôt "anything" They can (get) dressed as they want.
    S: It is not a question (of right or wrong)c'est onde droits but of elegance, Gillon. She must belook smart. However you are not wrong. it is not obliged to obey the proprieties. Je n'ai pas compris le sens de cette phrase. Veux-tu dire
    ... However it isn't wrong to want to be like the rest of your friends and follow the current fashion trends.

to get dressed : mettre les vêtements
    to dress : s'habiller/habiller

Réponse: Sujet d'expression dialogue de intrepid34, postée le 02-01-2011 à 19:04:58 (S | E)
    Hello

I'm not very good at all this colours business but I hope you can understand my correction!!

Gerondif: we are both onto this, let's hope our efforts help!!

Regards
    Intrepid

Réponse: Sujet d'expression dialogue de gerondif, postée le 02-01-2011 à 19:22:24 (S | E)
    Hello, Intrepid,
    Happy New Year !
    Don't worry, the more, the better ! You saw very simple things I felt were awkward but couldn't define, like your "eat your dinner!"

La dernière phrase est une traduction littérale: "C''est pas obligé de respecter la tradition"

un oubli de ma part: "as they like " est plus courant que "as they want" (s'habiller comme elles veulent)

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux