Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Correction dialogue

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction dialogue
    Message de nymphadora posté le 14-12-2011 à 14:00:22 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour,

Pourrait-on m'aider s'il vous plaît à corriger ce dialogue qui a pour but de résumer l'histoire du Château ambulant/Château de Hurle ?
    Merci par avance.

Sophie : hello, my name’s Sophie and I’m the eldest daughter of my family. When my father died, I took over his hats feature.
    Lettie: I’m her sister and you have to know, that we live in a village where there is a rumour about a wizard : Howl, who stole hearts of young womens.
    Witch of the Waste : When she met him, I was so furious and jealous, that I transformed her in a very old women.
    Sophie : I was so afraid of the reaction of my family that I decided to go away and the only refuge I found was the Howl’s Moving castle.
    Calcifer : we conclued a pack : I had to help her to stay in the castle and to try to break out the spell if she also break out meine.
    Michael : It was very difficult for her, because she had to clean up this.. this pigsty and also to undergo the jumps of humor of my teacher, who are very not easy to live.
    Howl : Thank, Michael !! Yes, ok, but it was also very difficult for me to live with her because she wanted always put her nose everywhere.
    Calcifer : But don’t forget that she helped you to resolve the mystery about Suliman, Prince Justin and etc. and …
    Howl : Yes, and she freed us. That why, there is a happy-end, we were free of our spell and she was free of hers to.

Bye, Nymphadora

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 14-12-2011 18:17

Réponse: Correction dialogue de alienor64, postée le 14-12-2011 à 20:15:51 (S | E)

Bonsoir Nymphadora

- "...the eldest daughter of my family "
    -" ...young womens "
    - "...transformed in ( autre préposition: il y a changement d'état ) ...."

- "...a very old women ( mettre au singulier )
    - "...we conclued ..." ( verbe : to conclude " )
    - " ...a pack " ( a pack or " a pact " ? )
    -"...meine.."
    -" ...the jumps of humor " ( the sudden changes in ...)
    - " Thank Michael " ( Thanks / Thank you )
    - " ..she wanted always ...." ( voir la place de l'adverbe )

-"...to put her nose everywhere " ( mal dit ; " to nose about..." or " to pry into something " )
    - " That( verbe ) why ..."
    -" ...and she was free of hers to "

Réponse: Correction dialogue de nymphadora, postée le 14-12-2011 à 20:59:42 (S | E)
    Merci

Réponse: Correction dialogue de carr30, postée le 18-12-2011 à 11:50:56 (S | E)
    Hello,

Sophie : Hello, my name’s Sophie and I’m the eldest daughter in my family. When my father died, I took over his hats feature. (don't know what 'hats feature' means - it sounds like an exhibition of hats - Took over father's role is 'stepped into his shoes')

Lettie: I’m her sister and you have to know, that we live in a village where there is a rumour about a wizard

Howl: Who stole the hearts of young women. (Man singular, men plural, so woman/women)

Witch of the Waste : When she met him, I was so furious and jealous that I transformed her into a very old woman.

Sophie : I was so afraid of the reaction of my family that I decided to go away and the only refuge I found was the Howl’s mobile castle.

Calcifer : We concluded a pact: I had to help her to stay in the castle and to try to break her from her spell if she would also break me from mine.

Michael : It was very difficult for her, because she had to clean up this.. this pigsty and also to suffer swings in the teacher's moods, which were not easy to endure.

Howl : Thank you, Michael !! Yes, OK but it was also very difficult for me to live with her because she always wanted to put her nose in everywhere.

Calcifer : But don’t forget that she helped you to resolve the mystery about Suliman, Prince Justin and etc. and …

Howl : Yes, and she freed us. That is why, there is a happy ending, we were free of our spell and she was free of hers too.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 18-12-2011 17:50
    Les corrections toutes faites sont déconseillées.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux