Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de donald34 posté le 04-01-2012 à 21:31:59 (S | E | F)
j'ai eu à faire une biographie sur Elvis Presley pendant ces vacances et j'aurais voulu que vous me corrigiez mes fautes d'orthographe s'il vous plait ,n'ayant pas un grand niveau en anglais .
Elvis Aaron Presley as « The King » was born in January, 8th, 1935 in Tupelo, Mississippi. He was an only son. His parents were Gladys Love Smith and Vernon Elvis Presley. He grew up in a religious family which often goes at church. When he was eleven, his parents gave him a guitar as a present and he fascinated right away for blues which he listened to secret on the radio. He grew up to Tupelo to the age of thirteen years old. After that they moved to Memphis, a big city in Tennessee. When he finished the school, he quickly found a job at Crown Electricity Company as driver. Nevertheless he did dislike this job. During summer 1953, he recorded a 45 tours: My Happiness and Of That When Your Heartaches Begin to the Memphis Recording Service (siege of Sun Records) to give to his mother. In July, 1954, the producer of Sun Records, Sam Phillips, introduced Elvis to two local musicians.
King of the Rock and roll since the fifty°s, Elvis Presley also became famous in the cinema. He acted a scene in several movies (" Fights in King Creole " of Michael Curtiz) which were considered as his best movies.
Elvis died a natural death, on August 16th, 1977 found in his bathroom. President Jimmy Carter expressed feelings of millions persons when he said: Perhaps he°s gone but his legend will stay with us forever!!!!!!!
After his death in 1994, Forrest Gump the movie was directed. We can see Elvis playing guitar and sings in Forrest°s bedroom on the song HOUND DOG. The movie shows a pretty form of Elvis's legs movements and swaying which would be inspired by Forrest. We can see it when Forrest°s Mother and him were walking on the street and pass past a TV and see the song that Elvis sang at the Forrest°s house and also his movements.
Modifié par lucile83 le 04-01-2012 21:38
Réponse: Correction/Elvis Presley de alienor64, postée le 06-01-2012 à 13:13:05 (S | E)
- " Elvis Aaron Presley as The King ..."
- " he grew up in a religious family which goes ( à conjuguer au passé ) at church..."
-"...and he fascinated right away ( voir place de l'adverbe ) for blues ( the blues ) "
- " ....to secret ..."
- " He grew up to Tupelo to ( until ) the age of thirteen years old (enlever " old " ) "
- " When he finished the school ..." ( " to give up + ing "= arrêter (ici , il a arrêté ses études )
- " ...a job ...as driver " ( as a driver )
- " He did dislike this job "
- " During summer ...." ( the summer )
- " ...to give to his mother " ( to give it to....)
- " He acted a scene ( " a scene" est en trop ) in several movies ..."
- " ...which were considered as his best movies " ( vous avez mis le pluriel : " were " et " movies " ....en citant " Fights in King creole " ; mettre alors au singulier , si c'est son meilleur film )
- " ...fellings of millions persons ."
- " ...Forrest Gump the movie was directed " ( realized )
- " We can see Elvis playing guitar and sings ( singing )
- " ...a pretty form of Elvis's legs movements and swaying ...." ( changer la tournure de la phrase pour mettre en évidence le célèbre déhanchement d'Elvis! )
- " .....and swaying which would be inspired by Forrest " ( ce ne serait pas plutôt Forrest qui a été inspiré par les " swaying movements " d'Elvis " ? )
- " We can see it when Forrest's Mother...." ( mother )
- " ...and pass past a TV " ( to go past = passer devant ; à conjuguer au passé )
- "...and see ( mettre au passé ) the song that Elvis sang ." ( "voir " une chanson ! ; écrire plutôt : " voir la scène où Elvis chante " ) .
Bonne journée !
Modifié par alienor64 le 06-01-2012 13:53
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais