Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Lettre famille/USA

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Lettre famille/USA
    Message de cin125 posté le 19-02-2012 à 17:03:37 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour,

dans 3 jours je dois rendre une lettre adressée à une famille d'accueil américaine pour leur permettre de me "connaitre".
    Quelqu'un pouvait-il m'aider à corriger les fautes et les tournures de phrases s'il vous plaît?
    C'est une peu long, j'ai vraiment besoin d'aide.
    Merci d'avance.

Dear Host Family,

My name is ****, I'm soon 18 years old. I live in Est of Francia, next to the big city Geneva in Switzerland.

I am mature, responsible, helpful and very open-minded. I love laughing and having fun, but I know be serious when I have to. I think my fault are that I am too sensitive, and I am shy when I don't know someone but after I'm not like that at all. I love shopping, spend time with my friends and my family, listen music and go to the cinema.

I'm currently in a high school in Economic and Social and in june I will sit the “Baccalauréat (it is a French high school diploma). I want to go abroad for a year because I love traveling, and I've always been fascinated by the united States. I wanted to finish my high school years before leaving because I did not want to return to France and having to go back in high school. In addition, I want to leave because the educational system in France does not fit me perfectly. In my opinion, there is not enough activities to do to feel good at school. I was a little demotivated by the French school system and I would like to rediscover the studies to continue my schooling in Psychology. And eventually I'd like to continue my studies at university abroad.

I think I can bring my family home of French culture, my “joie de vivre” and especially I do not think be a very difficult person to live. I am ready to participate at the family life and be admitted as a full member. As I have two brothers I used to have a lot of commotion around me.

I'd love to go to an American high school in order particité any activities both academically and extra-curricular. As I am very open minded I think you can adapt to most situations. I would discover the American population and improve my english.

And I'm so exited to share a year into a new family! I am very attractive by the American culture!
    Thank you for reading my letter. I hope you enjoyed it!

Best regards,

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 19-02-2012 22:05

Réponse: Lettre famille/USA de notrepere, postée le 20-02-2012 à 05:56:14 (S | E)
    Hello

My name is ****, I'm soon I will soon be 18 years old. I live in Est of Francia eastern France , next to the big city Geneva in Switzerland.

I am mature, responsible, helpful and very open-minded. I love laughing and having fun, but I know how to be serious when I have to. I think my faults are that I am too sensitive, and I am shy when I don't know someone but after I'm not like that at all. I love shopping, spending time with my friends and my family, listening to music and going to the cinema.

I'm currently in a high school in Economic and Social and in June I will sit take the “Baccalauréat (it is a French high school diploma). I want to go abroad for a year because I love traveling, and I've always been fascinated by the United States. I wanted to finish my high school years before leaving because I did not want to return to France and having to go back to high school. In addition, I want to leave because the educational system in France does not fit me perfectly. In my opinion, there is not enough activities to do to feel good at school. I was a little unmotivated by the French school system and I would like to rediscover my studies to continue my schooling in Psychology. And eventually I'd like to continue my studies at university abroad.

I think I can bring my family home my French culture, my “joie de vivre” and especially I do not think I will be a very difficult person to live with. I am ready to participate in the family life and be admitted as a full member. As I have two brothers I am used to having a lot of commotion around me.

I'd love to go to an American high school in order particité any activities both academically and extra-curricular. As I am very open minded I think I can adapt to most situations. I would discover the American population and improve my English.

And I'm so exited to share a year into with a new family! I am very attracted to the American culture!
    Thank you for reading my letter. I hope you enjoyed it!

Best regards,

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux