Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Correction/meeting

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/meeting
    Message de wushu posté le 26-03-2012 à 12:04:07 (S | E | F)
    Hello everybody,

I must do a work for a meeting and I want to correct my text with you, thank you very much.

See you soon !

PS: I gave you just my answers in this meeting.

"Hi, guys! How's it going guys?

Well, Vincent says that we should take city plaza hotel up-market, so I think it's a good idea, and you? What do you think?

I'm not quite sure about that we need to reposition the hotel as a budget hotel with either low prices and limited service and the rest because obviously its means that we risk to lose the customers and we not will cash in on a situation.
    Moreover, I have got an example of this bad choice, the Millennium Hotel have been choose a reposition his hotel as budget hotel and right now they are going to go bankrupt! This news made the headlines!
    But, it's just my own opinion.

In my opinion, I believe we should stay in its present position as a market follower, but improve the hotel. Indeed, the aim is to consolidate our faithfulness customers and attract more people less risk.

In other words, you are saying make our business at a niche market with family groups this is it? But you know, since the beginning our target market is generally business people! Its means, we should change all the advertising campaign and its will cost much money! So, it's not for me!

This is not fake but to return to my option, I propose the complete redecoration of the rooms of our hotel. Thus we would spend an average C$ 12 000 per room. The idea being to give a new birth to our hotel, to create novelty and exclusivity. Consequently, we will satisfy our current customers and we will attract new customers."

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 26-03-2012 18:50

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux