Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Correction/Bac ES-S LV1

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/Bac ES-S LV1
    Message de matouw posté le 02-05-2012 à 16:50:29 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour,

à l'approche du Bac, je fais plusieurs annales pour réviser le plus possible.
    Mais difficile d'évaluer l'expression écrite et de savoir comment m'améliorer.
    Me voilà donc Pourriez-vous m'indiquer mes fautes s'il vous plaît?

Epreuve : BAC Métropole 2010, septembre.
    Série : ES - S LV1
    Sujet 1 (constitué de deux expressions) :
    1) Some years later, Ugwu sends a letter to Odengbo to give him news. Write this letter (150 words)

Dear Sah,
    I hope you are well, I am apologize for did not write before. Now my life is exciting, I live in Europe, and I have found a job in a good business. I got married to an engineer, since five years, called “Sarah”, and I have a son called “Harry”, he has three years old. Nevertheless you miss you and I hope see you a day, if you want to come in Europe, I will be so happy to host you in my house. I had take humanitarians mission for explain that education is a priority. I went to Senegal, Congo, but I never came back to Nigeria. Thanks you so much to give me the opportunity to come back to school for terminated my studies. I thinking of you and I promises you that will never forget you.

Ugwu.

2)Is age an obstacle to learning ? Illustrate you view with examples (150 words)

In the life, we learn every time with the TV or the relationship. Some go back to school. This text raises the issue of age is an obstacle to learning? I think that is age is not an obstacle but it is true up to a point…
    Personally, I mixed; I think that everybody can go back to school mater her age. For example, my aunt was mother at home, but when they children leaving the house, she go back to a nurse school. She gives the exam past forty years old. But go back to school is not easy, must be word so hard because the younger people are in the habit studies, they know everything about new technologies. It is for this, that I think go back to school is save about people whose have a good motivation. Furthermore, I think that some fields can not be learning late. For example, I see my brother who has twenty years old, he wants to be doctor. He had success the first year but, there are ten years. For my part, is not a field to begin later.

Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 02-05-2012 16:57

Réponse: Correction/Bac ES-S LV1 de matouw, postée le 09-05-2012 à 13:57:29 (S | E)
    Personne ne peut m'aider ? S'il vous plait..
    Je stresse énormément pour le BAC.

Réponse: Correction/Bac ES-S LV1 de lucile83, postée le 09-05-2012 à 14:10:13 (S | E)
    Hello,

Ce qui est en rouge est à modifier.

Dear Sah,
    I hope you are well, I am apologize for did not write before. Now my life is exciting, I live in Europe, and I have found a job in a good business. I got married to an engineer, since five years, called “Sarah”, and I have a son called “Harry”, he has three years old. Nevertheless you miss you and I hope ... see you a day, if you want to come in Europe, I will be so happy to host you in my house. I had take humanitarians mission for explain that education is a priority. I went to Senegal, Congo, but I never came back to Nigeria. Thanks you so much to give me the opportunity to come back to school for terminated my studies. I thinking of you and I promises you that ... will never forget you.

Réponse: Correction/Bac ES-S LV1 de notrepere, postée le 09-05-2012 à 15:17:22 (S | E)
    Bonjour

Pour moi, votre texte provient par toute évidence d'un traducteur en ligne. '

My brother has twenty years old, he wants to be [ ] doctor.

Are you trying to fleece us?

for + infinitive (pour + infinitif)

And children are "named" not "called". I have a son named Harry. I have a dog called "Max".

-------------------
    Modifié par notrepere le 09-05-2012 18:00
    Je n'ai rien d'autre à ajouter.

Réponse: Correction/Bac ES-S LV1 de gerondif, postée le 09-05-2012 à 17:50:33 (S | E)
    Bonjour,
    Ce qui est en rouge est à modifier. je rajoute quelques erreurs à la liste de Lucile

Dear Sah,
    I hope you are well, I am apologize for did not write before. Now my life is exciting, I live in Europe, and I have found a job in a good business. I got married to (peut se dire mais to marry, verbe transitif, est plus habituel)an engineer, since five years, called “Sarah”, and I have a son called “Harry”, he has three years old. Nevertheless you miss you and I hope ... see you a day, if you want to come in Europe, I will be so (very?) happy to host you in my house. I (le prétérit irait mieux)had take humanitarians mission for explain that education is a priority. I went to Senegal, Congo, but I never came back to Nigeria (si vous en êtes originaire, came back va. sinon, c'est went back). Thanks you so much to give me the opportunity to come back to school for terminated my studies. I thinking of you and I promises you that ... will never forget you.

l'autre partie:

2)Is age an obstacle to learning ? Illustrate you view with examples (150 words)

In the life, we learn every time (mal dit)with the TV or the relationship.(sens?) Some go back to school. This text raises the issue of age is (construction)an obstacle to learning? I think that is age (que vient faire ce is? vous découpez la question 2) et vous la plantez comme ça dans la phrase?)is not an obstacle but it is true up to a point…
    Personally, I mixed;(manque sans doute I am mais même comme ça, cela n'a pas de sens) I think that everybody can go back to school mater her (orthographe + expression tronquée)age. For example, my aunt was mother at home(mère au foyer? c'est du traducteur automatique?), but when they children leaving the house, she go** back to a nurse school. She gives the exam past forty years old(mal traduit,passer au sens de donner peut se traduire par give,(passe moi le pain) mais ici, ça ne veut rien dire). But go(gérondif, forme en ing) back to school is not easy, must be word(sens?) so hard because the younger people are in the habit studies(ne veut rien dire, pensez à to be used to), they know everything about new technologies. It is for this, that I think go(gérondif) back to school is save about people whose have a good motivation. Furthermore, I think that some fields can not (en un seul mot)be learning late. For example, I see my brother who has twenty years old, he wants to be a doctor. He had success (maladroit)the first year but, there are ten years(maladroit). For my part, (sujet?)is not a field to begin later(plus tard ou trop tard?).

Réponse: Correction/Bac ES-S LV1 de lucile83, postée le 09-05-2012 à 21:32:50 (S | E)
    Hello dear np

You know, sometimes students' translations are worse than on line translations because they just want to get rid of their work, they don't care about what they write,they don't think about the text, they just write a word after another.

If you ask an automatic translator the sentence 'il a 3 ans' it will translate 'he is 3 years old'; BUT our dear French students will generally write 'he has years old'; I have been an English teacher for many years but I still can't understand why they use 'have' instead of 'be'.
    That is and will be a great mystery for teachers

Réponse: Correction/Bac ES-S LV1 de matouw, postée le 17-05-2012 à 11:27:32 (S | E)
    Wahou, merci beaucoup pour toutes ces réponses :D Désolé de n'être pas revenu plus tôt.
    Cher np, cela m'attriste un peu que tu compares mon texte à une traduction en ligne, ce n'est pas le cas, la seule aide à était mon dictionnaire lorsque je manquais de vocabulaire...

Voilà ma correction, je pense qu'il y a encore des fautes en revanche..

1) Dear Sah,
    I hope you are well, I am sorry for did not write before. Now my life is exciting, I live in Europe, and I have found a job in a good business. I married an engineer five (j’hésiter entre plusieurs preposition, j’ai trouver dans mon livre que “to married + five” était le plus courant, cependant suivi de 5ans est-ce judiceux?) five years ago, named “Sarah”, and I have a son named “Harry”, he is three years old. Nevertheless Sah, we miss you and I hope (je ne vois pas quoi mettre ^^) see you one day, if you want to come to Europe, I will be very happy to host you in my house. I took humanitarian mission to explain that education is a priority. I went to Senegal, Congo, but I never came back to Nigeria (dans le texte la personne qui écrit la lettre à vécu toute son enfance au Nigeria, “came back” convient-il dans ce cas?). Thank you so much get on me the opportunity to come back to school for terminated my studies. I think of you and I promise you that I will never forget you.

Voilà pour le texte 1, désolé pour toute la couleur mais j'en profite pour les questions, je m'attaque au texte 2. Merci encore pour vos réponses

Réponse: Correction/Bac ES-S LV1 de matouw, postée le 17-05-2012 à 12:01:15 (S | E)
    Et voilà j'ai effectué une correction là où vous m'aviez indiqué des fautes Est-ce mieux ?

In a life, we learn all the time with TV or the relationship.(je voulais dire que l’on apprennait aussi des connaissances que l’on fait au cours de notre vie… Comment le dire ?) Some go back to school. This text raises the age issue is an obstacle to learning? I think that the age is not an obstacle but it is true up to a point…
    Personally, I am mixed (à l’origine je voulais utiliser l’expression “so so” mais je ne sais pas si cela est possible dans un devoir, ni comment cela s’écrit…) I think that everybody can go back to school regardless their age. For example, my aunt was housewife but when their children leave the house, she goes back to a nurse school. She pass the exam past forty years old. But going back to school is not easy, must be work so hard because the younger people used to going to school, they know everything about new technologies. It is for this, that I think going back to school is easy for people whose have a good motivation. Furthermore, I think that some fields can’t (Ai-je le droit? On m’avais indiqué précédemment qu’aucune contraction était possible pour le bac…)be learn late. For example, I see my brother who is twenty years old, he wants to be doctor. He pass the first year but, there miss ten years. For my part, medicine is not a field to begin so late.

Voilà, merci d'avance pour l'aide que vous m'apporter

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux