Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Correction/ questions

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/ questions
    Message de nicototo posté le 20-10-2012 à 18:42:15 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour à tous,

j'ai quelques questions d'anglais à faire et j'aurais aimé que vous y jetiez un coup d'oeil s'il vous plaît afin de corriger les fautes que vous y trouvez.
    Plus que des avis sur la syntaxe de mes phrases, j'aimerais aussi avoir vos avis sur les différentes questions qui me sont posées.
    Merci pour vos réponses.

1)In your opinion, why do more people emigrate from Denmark and Germany than from France?
    I think there are only a few people leaving from France because we got some pretty good living conditions. Today there are a lot of jobless. Most of them get state aid so they are incited to stay in our country. Furthermore, when we get old, we can benefit of a pension scheme.

2)Do you agree that people should be encouraged to go and work in European countries? Why or why not?
    Yes, I do agree with that. I think that’s a pretty good idea to mix different people from different country and different culture. This way, we can learn from other people and increase tolerance. People are often racism because they don’t know very well the others and they get afraid of them. Furthermore, we can learn a lot from others: they have a different point of view than us so problems that we can meet could be seen from a different angle.
    In our today’s society, English is very important to communicate with people from other countries. Learning English would be a lot of more interesting with a real English guy. That way, he could transmit to us more than a language; he could share his own experience from his home country.

3)Do you agree than when people work abroad, it is because they are running away from a problem and are not serious?
    There is probably a part of not serious people in immigrant as everywhere else. But I think that most of them are not in this case. I don’t get why they have a so bad image. People who are agreeing to work in another country are most often opening minded. They don’t necessary running away from a problem. They can chose this kind of life because they like to travel and meet other culture, religion etc .

4)Explain the expression “a mismatch of skills”. What could it be due to?
    The concept of a skills mismatch means that employees’ skills do not match the level of expertise required to perform a particular task or role. It could be to the different forms of education at school. An English teacher formed in France or in Spain wouldn’t get the formation. It shouldn’t matter because they both are actually English teacher but having an English teacher from Spain in France could disturb some people who are close minded.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 20-10-2012 18:54
    Nous n'avons pas à juger les questions qui vous sont posées. Seul votre travail sera corrigé et commenté.

Réponse: Correction/ questions de gerondif, postée le 21-10-2012 à 12:41:24 (S | E)
    Bonjour,

1)In your opinion, why do more people emigrate from Denmark and Germany than from France?
    I think there are only a few people leaving from France because we got some pretty good living conditions. Today there are a lot of jobless(adjectif, ne peut pas rester seul). Most of them get state aid so they are incited to stay in our country. Furthermore, when we get old, we can benefit of a pension scheme.

2)Do you agree that people should be encouraged to go and work in European countries? Why or why not?
    Yes, I do agree with that. I think that’s a pretty good idea to mix different people from different country and different culture(pluriel). This way, we can learn from other people and increase tolerance. People are often racism because they don’t know the others very well and they get afraid of them. Furthermore, we can learn a lot from others: they have a different point of view than us, so problems that we can meet could be seen from a different angle.
    In our today’s (pas les deux enmême temps) society, English is very important to communicate with people from other countries. Learning English would be a lot of more interesting with a real English guy. That way, he could transmit to us more than a language; he could share his own experience from his home country.

3)Do you agree than when people work abroad, it is because they are running away from a problem and are not serious?
    There is probably a part of not serious people in immigrant as everywhere else. But I think that most of them are not in this case. I don’t get(mauvais choix de verbe ou mauvaise construction) why they have a so bad image. People who are agreeing (mauvais choix de présent) to work in another country are most often opening minded. They don’t necessary running away from a problem. They can chose this kind of life because they like to travel and meet another culture, religion etc .

4)Explain the expression “a mismatch of skills”. What could it be due to?
    The concept of a skills mismatch means that employees’ skills do not match the level of expertise required to perform a particular task or role. It could be (manque dû à)to the different forms of education at school. An English teacher formed in France or in Spain wouldn’t get the formation. It shouldn’t matter because they both are actually English teachers but having an English teacher from Spain in France could disturb some people who are close minded.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux