Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Rapport stage/aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Rapport stage/aide
    Message de aquarelle67 posté le 26-02-2013 à 17:26:01 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour à tous ! 

J'aurais besoin d'un petit coup de pouce...je dois faire un résumé des deux stages que j'ai effectués mais en anglais...j'ai d'abord écrit le tout en français afin de ne rien oublier puis en anglais...pourriez-vous m'aider à relever les fautes qui sont, je pense, essentiellement grammaticales s'il vous plait ? (n'ayant pas assez de place, je n'ai pour le moment publié que la première partie)

Mon texte
    Je vais vous parler des deux stages que j'ai effectué au cours des trois ans passés dans notre école. Je parlerai d'abord de mon stage à Saint-Tropez, puis de mon stage en Corse. Mon premier stage à Saint-Tropez dans l'hôtel *** a duré quatre mois. Il s'agit d'un hôtel cinq étoiles doté de vingt-huit chambres, d'un restaurant et de deux cuisines, l'une était destinée à la cuisine française et l'autre à la cuisine thaïlandaise. Il y a également une piscine, un spa, deux bars. Tout l’établissement était décoré dans un style très particulier qui laisser planer une atmosphère feutrée et chaleureuse. L’hôtel avait pour avantage d’être localisé près de la mer tout en étant légèrement éloigné du centre du village et d'être ainsi à l’abri du bruit. Durant ce stage j'ai évolué dans deux services : au service petit-déjeuner/déjeuner et en cuisine française. Au restaurant je n'ai pas beaucoup appris. Néanmoins le service petit-déjeuner était intéressant dans la mesure où j'ai appris à organiser un buffet et découvert plusieurs produits biologiques qui constituaient ce dernier. En cuisine j'ai appris à élaborer des assiettes de fruits que je devais découper de manière spécifique pour faire un assemblage harmonieux. Elles étaient destinées aux clients VIP. Afin d'apprendre plus, je restais à l'hôtel durant mon temps libre avec le chef pâtissier pour me perfectionner en pâtisserie, j'ai également souhaité travaillé au room-service et faire des extras au restaurant le soir. Pour conclure ce stage m'a beaucoup appris dans la mesure où j'ai eu l'occasion de découvrir de nombreux services différents et de comprendre les difficultés de chacun d'entre eux.

Ma traduction
    I am going to speak about my two internships I made during these three years spent in our school. First, I'll speak about my internship to Saint-Tropez, then about my internship in Corsica. My first internship in Saint-Tropez in the hotel *** lasted four months. It is about a five stars hotel endowed with twenty eight rooms, with a restaurant and with two kitchens, the first one is intended of French cooking and the other of Thai. Cooking. There also are a swimming pool, a spa, two bars. All the establishment was decorated in a very particular style which let smooth a felted and warm atmosphere. The hotel had for advantage to be located near the sea while being slightly taken away from the center of the village and to be so shielded from the noise. During this internship I evolved in two departments which are the breakfast departement and in French cooking departement. To the restaurant I didn't learn a lot. Nevertheless the breakfast service was interesting as far as I learnt how to organize a sideboard(buffet ?) and discovered several organic products « qui constituaient ce dernier ». In the cooking departement I learnt how to elaborate plates of fruits which I had to cut in a specific way to make a harmonious assembly. They were intended for the VIP's customers. In order to learn more, I stayed in the hotel during my spare time with the head pastry chef with the aim of perfectiing myself in pastry, I also wished to work in the room-service departement and did extra for in restaurant in the evening. To conclude this internship learnt me a lot as far as I had the opportunity to discover many different services and to understand the difficulties of each of them.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 26-02-2013 19:26
    Mise en forme

Réponse: Rapport stage/aide de aquarelle67, postée le 01-03-2013 à 13:56:48 (S | E)
    Personne pour m'aider ?

Réponse: Rapport stage/aide de bluestar, postée le 01-03-2013 à 16:55:30 (S | E)
    Bonjour...

Une partie de la traduction est un peu trop littérale. En outre, certains mots français (cuisine, buffet) sont utilisés aussi bien en anglais. "Cuisine" peut signifier "kitchen" ainsi que d'une préférence nationale pour certains aliments.
    J'espère que mes suggestions vous aideront un peu.

---------------------------------------

I am going to speak about mythe two internships I made have done during these past three years spent in our school. First, I'll speak about my internship to (prep.?) Saint-Tropez, then about my internship in Corsica. My first internship in Saint-Tropez in the hotel *** lasted four months. It is about (trop mot pour mot) a five-stars hotel endowed with twenty eight rooms, with a restaurant and with two kitchens, the first one is intended of French cooking ('cuisine' est aussi un mot en anglais) and the other of for Thai. Cooking cuisine. There also are [singulier] a swimming pool, a spa, two bars. All the establishment was decorated in a very particular style which let smooth a felted (tres bizarre!)and warm atmosphere. The hotel had the for advantage to be (of verbe -ing) located near the sea while being slightly taken away from the center of the village and to be so shielded from the noise. During this internship I evolved (pas le mot juste ici, 'served' serait mieux) in two departments, which are the breakfast/lunch departement and in the French cooking cuisine departement. To (une autre preposition) the restaurant I didn't learn a lot. Nevertheless the breakfast service was interesting as far as to the extent that I learnt how to organize a sideboard(buffet ?) ('buffet' est corrrect en anglais aussi) and discovered several organic products « qui constituaient ce dernier ». which make this up In the cooking departement kitchen I learnt how to elaborate plates of fruits which I had to cut in a specific way to make a harmonious assembly. They were intended for the VIP's customers. In order to learn more, I stayed in the hotel during my spare time with the head pastry chef (ordre des mots)with the aim of perfectiing myself in pastry, I also wished to work in the at room-service departement and did extra for in the restaurant in the evening. To conclude this internship learnt(une autre verbe) me a lot insofar as far as I had the opportunity to discover many different services and to understand the difficulties of each of them.

Réponse: Rapport stage/aide de aquarelle67, postée le 06-03-2013 à 23:31:08 (S | E)
    Bonjour,

J'ai également apporté quelques modifications à la première partie grâce à votre aide

I am going to speak about the two internships I have done during these past three years spent in our school. First, I'll speak about my internship to in Saint-Tropez, then about my internship in Corsica. My first internship in Saint-Tropez in the hotel *** lasted four months. It's about a five-stars hotel endowed with twenty eight rooms, with a restaurant and with two kitchens, the first one is dedicated to French cuisine and the other to Thai cuisine. There also is a swimming pool, a spa, two bars. All the establishment was decorated in a very particular style which has spread widelyand warm atmosphere. The hotel had theadvantage to be locating near the sea while being distanced from the center of the village and to be so shielded from the noise. During this internship I served in two departments, which ones are the breakfast/lunch departement and in the French cuisine departement. To At the restaurant I didn't learn a lot. Nevertheless the breakfast service was interesting as far as to the extent that I learnt how to organize a buffet and discovered several organic products which make this up. In the kitchen I learnt how to elaborate prepare plates of fruits which I had to cut in a specific way to make a harmonious assembly. They were intended for the VIP's customers. In order to learn more, I stayed in the hotel during my spare time with the head pastry chef with the head pastry chef during my spare time with the aim of perfecting myself in pastry, I also wished to work at room-service departement and did extra for in the restaurant in the evening. To conclude this internship learnt taught me a lot insofar as far as I had the opportunity to discover many different services and to understand the difficulties of each of them.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 07-03-2013 16:31

Réponse: Rapport stage/aide de bluestar, postée le 07-03-2013 à 00:36:20 (S | E)
    Bonsoir...

Je pense que certaines des corrections suggérées la première fois ne sont pas exprimées assez clairement, donc je les ai précisées un peu plus..

I am going to speak about the two internships I have done during these past three years spent in our school. First, I'll speak about my internship to in Saint-Tropez, then about my internship in Corsica. My first internship in Saint-Tropez in the hotel *** lasted four months. It's about a five-stars hotel endowed with twenty eight rooms, with a restaurant and with two kitchens, the first one is dedicated to French cuisine and the other to Thai cuisine. There also is a swimming pool, a spa, two bars. All the establishment was decorated in a very particular style which has spread widely and has a warm atmosphere. The hotel had the advantage to be locating of being located near the sea while being distanced from the center of the village and to be so shielded from the noise. During this internship I served in two departments, which ones are the breakfast/lunch departement and in the French cuisine departement. To At the restaurant I didn't learn a lot. Nevertheless the breakfast service was interesting as far as to the extent that I learnt how to organize a buffet and discovered several organic products which make this up. In the kitchen I learnt how to elaborate prepare plates of fruits which I had to cut in a specific way to make a harmonious assembly ['nice display' serait mieux]. They were intended for the VIP's customers. In order to learn more, I stayed in the hotel with the head pastry chef during my spare time with the head pastry chef with the head pastry chef during my spare time with the aim of perfecting myself in pastry, I also wished to work at room-service department and did extra for in the restaurant in the evening. To conclude this internship learnt taught me a lot insofar as far as because I had the opportunity to discover many different services and to understand the difficulties of each of them.

Au lieu de: "in a very particular style which has spread widely", on peut dire "in a very popular style"

Réponse: Rapport stage/aide de aquarelle67, postée le 07-03-2013 à 19:59:52 (S | E)
    Bonjour,

Nouvelle correction, j'ai encore des doutes sur quelques points...

I am going to speak about the two internships I have done during these past three years spent in our school. First, I'll speak about my internship in Saint-Tropez, then about my internship in Corsica. My first internship in Saint-Tropez in the hotel *** lasted four months. It's a five-stars hotel endowed with twenty eight rooms, with a restaurant and with two kitchens, the first one is (je ne vois pas par quoi il faudrai remplacer "is") dedicated to French cuisine and the other to Thai cuisine. There also is a swimming pool, a spa, two bars. All the establishment was decorated in a very popular style and in a warm atmosphere. The hotel had the advantage of being located near the sea while being distanced from the center of the village and being so shielded from the noise. During this internship I served in two departments, which were the breakfast/lunch department and in the French cuisine department. At the restaurant I didn't learn a lot. Nevertheless the breakfast service was interesting to the extent that I learnt how to organize a buffet and discovered several organic products which make this up. In the kitchen I learnt how to prepare plates of fruits which I had to cut in a specific way to make a nice display. They were intended for the VIP customers. In order to learn more, I stayed in the hotel with the head pastry chef during my spare time with the aim of perfecting myself in pastry, I also wished to work at room-service department and did extra for in the restaurant in the evening. To conclude this internship learnt taught me a lot because I had the opportunity to discover many different services and to understand the difficulties of each of them.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 07-03-2013 21:02

Réponse: Rapport stage/aide de bluestar, postée le 08-03-2013 à 00:56:55 (S | E)
    Bonsoir..

Si vous souhaitez conserver "is", alors vous devez commencer une nouvelle phrase après "kitchens"...
    "...kitchens. The first one is..."