Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Correction/stage imaginaire

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/stage imaginaire
    Message de postich posté le 08-04-2013 à 14:23:15 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour à tous,

Pourriez-vous corriger mon texte s'il vous plaît?
    Merci pour votre aide.

It was 9 AM when the plane was about to land, but I still had trouble realizing where I was about to live for the next three months. As soon as we were allowed to get in the airport, I saw a huge line with the customs. Hopefully I hadn’t forgot my passport nor my green card, but the it seemed like all the passengers from the plane had gathered to the same line, and that even though New York city’s doors were 500 meters ahead of me I knew I wouldn’t be out before noon. When finally retrieved my luggage and got out of the airport, a woman greeted me and presented herself to me as Jane, a young French speaking engineer from the company.
    Thanks to my good friend I had already a nice place to live next to Central park. The next morning I had my first day of internship. It was very nice, because everyone was friendly to me and as soon as I had a trouble understanding people, Jane would translate right away. The next day and even the next couple of weeks weren’t that cool. Everybody needed me to print copy or do stuff I didn’t understand and as soon as Jane was not around I would lose my confidence and wouldn’t be able to communicate to anyone.
    Jane was my rock, and without her I could not do anything.

more over during my internship I often communicate with people in the business and even with customers. My level in English was not not very good at the beginning of this internship,but i was always forced to speak without jane's helped so my english had enormously improve.
    My superior's name was Mr. Dupond, he was very serious, every 3 days I had to do a report on" how my work evolved", I was really lost and jane wasn't here for help me. Without her, the first week was the hardest, I remenber that Mr Dupond asked to me to list all peoples who had called the company during the last six days. I did not understand this but he said that is very important tasks,despite this i finaly returned with jane.

The only nice thing was that each night I would take the same bus as Jane and a month after being in New York I asked her out. Thanks to my French attitude, I had no difficulties seducing her and we became a couple very soon. The next two months were much easier. Jane insisted that I would work in her department and my work became much more interesting as well as my deadlines became less stressful. At the end of my trip, Jane took me the JFK airport and helped me check in. she promise she would visit every once in a while and I am now sure I will return to the big apple to see the met with my potential , new wife

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 08-04-2013 15:21

Réponse: Correction/stage imaginaire de postich, postée le 09-04-2013 à 15:21:58 (S | E)
    h

Réponse: Correction/stage imaginaire de postich, postée le 09-04-2013 à 15:22:33 (S | E)
    j'aimerais bien que tu supprime le poste si possible lucile

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux