Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Exposé /Grey's Anatomy

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Exposé /Grey's Anatomy
    Message de cdeneuvi posté le 15-05-2013 à 20:51:43 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour,

je suis en 1ère et j'ai demain un exposé à faire sur la série Grey's Anatomy. J'ai écrit mon texte de manière un peu orale. Pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît corriger les erreurs présentes ?
    Merci d'avance !

Good morning on Eagles radio ! Today, we will talk about TV series and especially about Grey's Anatomy because we have just learnt that a 10th season will be created ! This drama is one of the most popular TV shows at the moment. In fact, the first episode was reallesed on 2005 and after 9 seasons, you can still watch the show on ABC ! The creator is the talented Shonda rhimes, and she is also famous for having created Private Practice and Scandal. The scene takes place in an american hospital, exacltly in Seatlle Grace hospital. In each episode, there is a plot about a patient, and the doctors, especially surgeons, have to struggle against the desease. We can see the relations between the surgeons evolving, but they have to deal with their feelings because they are doctors, and so they can't be over whelmed by the first snag. If they are not concentrate enough, the patients risk their life. As the show goes on, love stories are created between characters. Some of them get married, some of them have a child, some of them die...It's a very realistic drama because it tells us their daily life.
    I really like this show because like I just said, it is realistic as we can identify with the characters. They are all very different from each other so it's sometimes very funny. The plots are really diverse and they succeeded in doing a suspenseful TV show during 9 seasons, that's incredible ! At long, in almost all the TV shows the plot becomes uninterresting. For example, the 6th, 7th and 8th seasons of Desperate housewives were completely bad, and not really studied. Grey's Anatomy has a nice plot that you just have to be addicted to. Also, the scenes joins funny moments and tragic scenes. We can either cry or laugh from a moment to another. Moreover, the actors are really great, they are getting better season by season. I think Ellen pompeo who plays the main character, Meredith Grey, is particulary talented in this TV show. Sandra Oh, Katherine Heighl, Justin Chambers and lots of others are really good actors too. BUT, just because I have to moderate my words, even if this is a very very good show, some details prevent the TV serie from being better. Actually, this show is about medicine, and like in Doctor House, Doctor Who... the medical terms employed are inappropriated and medical mistakes are made. It's a pity...Sometimes, there are very grim scenes and so, I advise you against allowing your children who are less than 12 to watch this TV show. But you, you can watch it without any moderation ! I'm sure you will enjoy it !

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 15-05-2013 21:19

Réponse: Exposé /Grey's Anatomy de hushpuppy, postée le 16-05-2013 à 19:58:03 (S | E)
    Bonjour,
    C'est super, il y a des petites corrections en bleu :

Good morning on Eagles radio ! Today, we will talk about TV series and especially about Grey's Anatomy because we have just learnt that a 10th season will be created ! This drama is one of the most popular TV shows at the moment. In fact, the first episode was reallesed(orthographe) on(en/dans) 2005 and after 9 seasons, you can still watch the show on ABC ! The creator is the talented Shonda rhimes(majuscule), and she is also famous for having created Private Practice and Scandal. The scene takes place in an american(majuscule) hospital, exacltly in Seatlle(orthographe) Grace hospital. In each episode, there is a plot about a patient, and the doctors, especially surgeons, ---(pronom relatif) have to struggle against the desease(orthographe). We can see the relations----(autre mot) between the surgeons evolving, but they have to deal with their feelings because they are doctors, and so they can't be overwhelmed by the first snag. If they are not concentrat---(présent progressif) enough, the patients risk their life(réarrange, qui sont les sujets de l'action précédente? sinon cela lit comme "les patients risquent les vies des chirurgiens parce qu'ils ne concentrent pas assez"). As the show goes on, love stories are created between characters. Some of them get married, some of them have a child, some of them die...It's a very realistic drama because it tells us --(préposition) their daily life.
    I really like this show because like I just said, it is realistic as we can identify with the characters. They are all very different from each other so it's sometimes very funny. The plots are really diverse and they succeeded in doing a suspenseful TV show during 9 seasons, that's incredible ! At long(autre mot/autre phrase), in almost all the TV shows the plot becomes uninterresting(orthographe). For example, the 6th, 7th and 8th seasons of Desperate housewives(majuscule) were completely bad, and not really studied(autre phrase, avec pense). Grey's Anatomy has a nice plot that you just have to be addicted to. Also, the scenes joins(3ème personne pluriel) funny moments and tragic scenes. We can either cry or laugh from a(comparative, donc..) moment to another. Moreover, the actors are really great, they are getting better season by season. I think Ellen pompeo(majuscule) who plays the main character, Meredith Grey, is particulary talented in this TV show. Sandra Oh, Katherine Heighl, Justin Chambers and lots of others are really good actors too. BUT, just because I have to moderate my words, even if this is a very very good show, some details prevent the TV serie(c'est toujours pluriel) from being better. Actually, this show is about medicine, and like in Doctor House, Doctor Who... the medical terms employed are inappropriated and medical mistakes are made. It's a pity...Sometimes, there are very grim scenes and so, I advise you against allowing your children who are less than 12 to watch this TV show. But you, you can watch it without any moderation ! I'm sure you will enjoy it !

C'est à vous

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux