Correction/Bac blancCours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de missv posté le 26-01-2014 à 16:02:14 (S | E | F)
Actuellement en Terminale L, j'ai des dossiers à réaliser pour l'oral blanc d'anglais... je suis totalement perdue !
Pouvez-vous m'aider à corriger s'il vous plaît?
Merci pour vos réponses.
Pour l'anglais spé, avec pour sujet Myths and Heroes, j'ai le plan et l'introduction ainsi que les idées principales.
How can myths and heroes change our lives?
- Hunger Games – Katniss Everdeen's character create a real revolution against the injustice experienced by the districts of her country.
- Percy Jackson – a demigod demigod fighting against the renaissance of Titan Cronus and trying to save the world.
- Eragon – Eragon and Saphira save the world by reviving the era of the dragon.
- Arthurian legend - King Arthur is a legendary British leader of the late 5th and early 6th centuries, who, according to medieval histories and romances, led the defence of Britain against Saxon invaders in the early 6th century.
- House - House is an American television medical drama. The main character, Dr. Gregory House, is a drug-addicted, unconventional, misanthropic medical genius who leads a team of diagnosticians at the fictional Princeton–Plainsboro Teaching Hospital in New Jersey. House often clashes with his fellow physicians, including his own diagnostic team, because many of his hypotheses about patients' illnesses are based on subtle or controversial insights.
- Pirates Of Caribbean - Pirates of the Caribbean is a Walt Disney Company series films. Jack Sparrow is the Pirate Lord of the Caribbean Sea. He enjoys the freedom that brings him his life, drinking rum and seducing women while searching supernatural treasures. He used many times in the negotiation and treason, preferring talks than weapons to survive.
- Wuthering Heights – (cf. foreign literature in foreign language's folder).
- A patriotic or national hero (sportsman, politician, human rights defender...).
- An icon or role model (fashion, tv, music).
- A defender of common values.
- A politician/king/queen who has achieved international recognition.
- Martin Luther King Junior – I have a dream speech.
- Nelson Mandela – Nobel Price Prize.
Ouverture : Can we all become a hero ?
I'm going to talk about the theme myths and heores. I guess that, firstly, we need to define those terms. Indeed, a myth is a story that reflects the concerns of a people or of an era, and most often embodied in a hero, a place ... Explanatory stories or legends, myths are constantly being reinvented in context and modify the design of the heroes who represent them. The myth evokes the human condition as a whole, its history transmitted first orally and often played by a hero, a place or a community. Interrogate myths it's interested to heroes and stories based a collective identity. The universal nature of myth can highlight the particular way in which each performer cultural area of human experience and built works to express it. Each time borrows some myths and updates or creates new ones. The hero may be a fictional character or real, which marked the tradition, history and everyday life. Popular culture and culture-cons stop producing their own heroes. A myth can be defined as a story about gods or heroes, it can be a popular belief or a tradition or a false notion. A hero can be a mythological figure, a person who is admired for his or her achievements, a superhero or maybe a role model or an icon. How can myths and heroes change our lives ? In a first part, we'll talk about fictional heroes for next talk about real heroes.
Pour la littérature étrangère, c'est un peu plus compliqué. J'ai mené le résumé de mes textes pour le sujet The Gothic (Edgar Allan Poe - The Tell Tale-Heart, Robert Louis Stevenson - Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde et Emily Brontë - Wuthering Heights), j'ai mon introduction et ma problèmatique, mais je ne sais pas comment mener mon plan :
The characters and their Split Personalities.
We must begin by explain exactly what does the expression Split Personality mean. Saying that someone has a split personality means that he has a multiple personality, that he is schizophrenia. In the context of our texts, it means that the protagonists change their way to be at a given moment in history. The unnamed narrator of The Tale Telll-Heart, despite the fact he loves the old man, change his ways to think of kill this last one when he sees his eye. After drinking the potoion, Dr Jekyll, in Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, kills people, even if he can't control this part of him, even if he rejects it. Regarding Heathcliff and Catherine, even if they love each other, they hurt each other with words and acts. How can a character have a Split Personality ? We can answer to this question in two parts. The first one will introduce the characters...
Modifié par lucile83 le 26-01-2014 16:22
Les corrections portent sur ce que nous lisons, rien de plus.
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais