Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Correction/volunteer work

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/volunteer work
    Message de sylvain78 posté le 17-02-2014 à 21:07:57 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour à tous,

Est-ce possible s'il vous plaît de corriger ma lettre de motivation pour un bénévolat en Pologne
    Merci pour vos réponses.

My name is Sylvain XXXX , I am French , I am of Polish origin , engaged in various volunteer associations that allows you to meet people and discover new things. Driven by the desire to learn and curiosity, EVS is clear to me .

Associations involved in the past few years , I am currently a volunteer for the Sun Child association. This association carries out activities for hospitalized children in Parisian hospitals. However, I 've never dealt with visually impaired people, this is a chance for me to take care of disabled children, because it is important that they feel less excluded possible, and provide the best conditions for the future . I am aware that learning Polish , is necessary for the proper conduct of the mission requirement.

Poland is a country that attracts me, being of Polish origin is no stranger to this. There was one year I did a little background research on my origins , to go back to the time of Stanislas II Augustus (1779) . In fact my grandmother left Poland to 8 years (1930) and my grandfather at the age of 2 years ( 1922) . Love this culture, I go there every year for 5 years , enjoy pierrogie , bigos , compotes, but also to visit family that I discovered with this research there one year. My willingness to learn Polish after my studies is very strong, my goal is to speak the language of my ancestors after the EVS. I would take intensive courses in Polish October to the end of my schooling to get the necessary foundation for the smooth running of EVS.

Dynamic and always have an excellent relationship which is a necessary quality for teamwork. This work allows for multiple emulation , and compare the different views .

Open and curious , I am a volunteer who appreciates new experiences that are beneficial for the future. I think it is necessary to discover the world in all ways not to close to others and the future. This is my creed because I think that is how we will go to a more united world, and welded .

Hoping that you enjoy my application , I am available for any questions about it.

Soon 

PS : I am in contact with Claudia XXXX , home of Europe Yvelines ( MdEY ) who has contacts with Iga XXXX .

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 17-02-2014 21:11

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux