Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Oral/Idée de progrès

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/Idée de progrès
    Message de meghan66mm posté le 31-03-2014 à 18:31:46 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour,
    je passe mon oral d'anglais dans deux semaines et j'aimerais savoir si c'est possible que vous corrigiez ma notion " idée de progrès" s'il vous plaît.
    Merci d'avance.

The progress is the action to go forwards, to increase, to be better.
    For a society or for a humanity, the progress is the evolution in the sense of an improvement, its progressive transformation towards more knowledge and happiness.
    To approach the notion of progress, I have to decide to treat the subject of the social networks.
    In a first part, I shall present the positive influence of the progress of the social Networks in our life deprived and public. Then, I shall approach the negative influence of the headway(overhang) of internet on the life of one individuals.

I.The progress of the social networks in the public life and deprived.

In some years, the social networks took a big dimension in our life, and made evolved societies. Another 50 years ago, our big parents to send letters to communicate. It was necessary to them one week to obtain an answer. At the moment, with the social networks such as Facebook, to twitter, we can communicate in immediate with whoever. What allows, so, to keep in touch with friends, remote close relations, any day in whatever the hour.
    Thanks to these new communications, we can keep(guard) stronger and more close links with these remote persons.
    Furthermore, we are not any more obliged to read his(her,its) numerous newspapers, in some clicks only, the information appears.
    Thus, the internet and especially progress, social networks have created new links between people.

II.Then, I’m going to talk about the negative impacts of social networks.

However, the development has not only positive consequences, but also negative.
    Some people spend hours in the day at the computer, and more particularly the younger ones, which can affect their schooling. But also some individuals who expose their entire lives on such sites as Facebook, without realizing it, everyone can see, it can be detrimental to the future life, their jobs ... In addition, in recent years, it has been found that certain values and culture of our society disappeared with the development of these networks. For example, just for the language, people do not write in full, they use shorthand that over time they constitute a language. in addition, other problems arise. Some people are no longer the difference between the real world and the virtual world that offers these social networks.

To conclude, at first glance, social networks allow a new lifestyle, less restrictive and more open to the world. However, these social networks are beginning to pose some problems that threaten our traditions, our cultures, and our education.
    To me, social networks are indispensable in our lives. However, I think we need to set limits not to be exceeded.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 31-03-2014 18:49

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux