Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Oral/Scene and form of power

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/Scene and form of power
    Message de ragga posté le 12-11-2014 à 15:53:18 (S | E | F)
    Salut Bonjour à tous,
    j'aimerais que quelqu'un me dise quelles sont mes fautes pour mon oral d'anglais que je dois enregistrer pour demain sur la notion Lieux et Formes de Pouvoir.
    Merci d'avance aux pour éventuelles réponses !

Hello, i'm going to talk about the notion of the scenes and forms of Power.
    First of all, locations and forms of power can have many meaning. I would like to give a definition of this word. Even if the word "power" has several definitions, i'm going to talk about the cost of studies in the United-Kingdom and in the United States because money and having a diploma can be considered as a form of power. However, the two instance are different : the cost of studies in UK deals with the rise of tuitions fees and in US, i'll talk about the college debts. For all these reasons, we can ask what the consequence of the cost of studies in UK and in US. Firstly, we'll see the consequence of cost of studies on the students in UK with the rise of tuition fees with the report of the BBC about the University applications. To finish we are going to talk about the college debts in US with the instance of Ryan Durosky.
    I.
    The reform of tuition fees was backed by the Parliament and universities have the right to increase their fees level and charge the students up to £9.000. Then the reform creates a controversy and a case study shows that an increasing number of students choose a vocationally oriented program like Engineer which lead quickly to a job. As a result of reform, the number of college applications has gone down by almost 10% in England.
    Therefore, in Scotland the situation is better because students from European Union pay no fees. Thus, many students move in Scotland. Nonetheless, the Scottish National Party envisages forcing the English students to pay £6.500 annually.
    II.
    In the United States, the cost of studies involves to run into debts for many prestigious universities. This is the case of Ryan Durosky who has chosen to study in a renowned university where he graduated: New-York University. Ryan had two options: either go to a college which offered to him a full scholarship or NYY. He choose NYY and even though the fees were very high, he had to borrow the money. He was totally unaware. Thanks to his business degree, he found a job. But he was laid off and now he is still in debt. As a result, Ryan Durosky regrets: he wishes he had selected a cheaper university.
    Secondly, we can talk about Crystal, an old student who had published “How I avoided student loans”. In order to avoid college debts, Crystal had to make sacrifices. She started working at avery young age to save money for her future. She worked part-time then full-time, she spent less money in food. She had no social life to preserve the money for college.

As a conclusion, we can see the several consequences of the cost of studies in UK and US. The cost of studies can involve many risks for students. However, college worth the cost by the CNN report because educated people are more likely to find a job. You just should pick an affordable university in US. In my view, government must spend more on education to help students in UK.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 12-11-2014 16:55

Réponse: Oral/Scene and form of power de delf2312, postée le 12-11-2014 à 17:56:17 (S | E)
    Bonjour,
    Avant de vous proposer une correction, je tiens à vous dire que ce qui compte le plus est la fluidité de la langue, la prononciation, votre capacité à vous exprimer naturellement. Il s'agit visiblement d'une notion sur laquelle vous risquez de tomber au bac, mais je vous rappelle que vous ne devez en aucun cas lire vos notes à l'oral.
    Pour soigner votre prononciation, vous pouvez par exemple vous rendre sur le site oddcast.com (en tapant, best-text-to speech dans google). Vous pouvez taper des phrases entières et écouter comment elles se prononcent.

Hello, i'm going to talk about the notion of the scenes locations seems better)] and forms of Power.
    First of all, locations and forms of power can have many meanings. I would like to give a definition of this word. Even if the word "power" has several definitions, i'm going to talk about the cost of studies in the United-Kingdom and in the United States because money and having a diploma can be considered as a form of power. However, the two instances are different : the cost of studies in UK deals with the rise of tuitions fees and in US, i'll talk about the college debts. For all these reasons, we can ask what the consequence of the cost of studies in UK and in US. Firstly, we'll see the consequences of cost of studies on the students in UK with the rise of tuition fees with the report of the BBC about the University applications. To finish we are going to talk about the college debts in US with the instance (what do you mean by instance ? Exemple ? Case ?) of Ryan Durosky.
    I.
    The reform of tuition fees was backed by the Parliament and universities have the right to increase their fees level and charge the students up to £9.000. Then the reform creates a controversy and a case study shows that an increasing number of students choose a vocationally oriented program like Engineer which leads quickly to a job. As a result of the reform, the number of college applications has gone down by almost 10% in England.
    Therefore, in Scotland the situation is better because students from the European Union pay no fees. Thus, many students move in Scotland. Nonetheless, the Scottish National Party envisages (considers ? forcing the English students to pay £6.500 annually.
    II.
    In the United States, the cost of studies involves to run into debts for many prestigious universities. This is the case of Ryan Durosky who has chosen to study in a renowned university where he graduated: New-York University. Ryan had two options: either go to a college which offered to him a full scholarship or NYY. He choose NYY and even though the fees were very high, he had to borrow the money. He was totally unaware (of what ?). Thanks to his business degree, he found a job. But he was laid off and now he is still in debt. As a result, Ryan Durosky regrets: he wishes he had selected a cheaper university.
    Secondly, we can talk about Crystal, an old (former ?) student who had published “How I avoided student loans”. In order to avoid college debts, Crystal had to make sacrifices. She started working at avery young age to save money for her future. She worked part-time then full-time, she spent less money in on food. She had no social life to preserve the money for college.

As a conclusion, we can see the several various consequences of the cost of studies in UK and US. The cost of studies can involve many risks for students. However, college is worth the cost by the CNN report because educated people are more likely to find a job. You just should pick an affordable university in US. In my view, government must spend more on education to help students in UK.

Très bon usage des différents temps et aspects. Si votre prononciation est à la hauteur, vous devriez avoir une excellente note. Lorsque vous vous enregistrerez, ré-écoutez vous au moins un fois pour pouvoir vous corriger.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 12-11-2014 18:12
    Donner la correction toute faite n'est pas admis; utiliser le rouge n'est pas admis non plus.

Réponse: Oral/Scene and form of power de ragga, postée le 12-11-2014 à 18:00:44 (S | E)
    Merci beaucoup pour les corrections, surtout que j'ai tendance à me répéter selon moi. En fait ici il s'agit d'un oral (recap) que je vais donner à ma prof, par clé usb. Par "instance" oui je veux dire exemple, est-ce le bon terme ? Et merci pour votre site oddcast, je vais aller voir et améliorer ma prononciation qui n'est pas terrible terrible Merci beaucoup.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux