Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Lettre / motivation

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Lettre / motivation
    Message de solsolsolene posté le 16-11-2014 à 02:13:36 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour à tous,

Postulant pour une année d'échange au Japon avec mon université, je dois écrire une lettre de motivation en anglais pour mon dossier.
    N'étant pas tout à fait rassurée, je la poste ici et je sollicite votre aide pour me dire ce qui ne va pas !
    Je ne tends pas à la perfection, mais ça m'aiderait d'avoir la confirmation de ne pas avoir écrit de bêtises...

"Dear Sir or Madam,

I am currently a student of the University of xxx- xxx. As a second year student, I am given the opportunity to have my third year studying in Japan at xxx University.

Here at the University of xxx, I study English and Japanese language, as well as civilizations of both English speaking countries and Japan. Economics, law, and management are also a part of the curriculum I follow. The learning of foreign languages is a central point to my studies. But I also want to go further in applied subjects, so that I can use the languages I am learning in specialized fields. Following courses as commerce, economics and business administration ...... (oui je ne sais pas encore quoi mettre ici) in xxx University is something that appeals to me, and I am especially interested in learning programs of Japanese language adapted for commerce and job hunting available at your university. It is very important for anyone who, like me, plans to work someday in Japan, or more largely overseas.

I have always dreamed about travelling to other countries, and always been fond of Japanese culture. I am open-minded and I never had any problem to adapt myself to new environments nor culture - on the contrary, this is what I look for / forward to . Talking to other people is a second nature to me, and I feel more like a citizen of the world. That’s why it is natural for me to apply for such a program.

I once had the chance to participate in a high school homestay program in Tokyo, and it gave me an incredible change of maturity and a larger view of the world. This time I want to renew the experience with the exchange program between xxx University and University xxx, in order to deepen my studies of applied courses, and to acquire the necessary level of language for commerce in both Japanese and English. Indeed, that’s something I understood when I previously went to Japan - the mere fact of interacting with foreigners, even if not native English speakers, contributed a lot to the improvement of my English. That’s why I think that xxx University, with its 1000 and more foreign students, part of the “global 30” universities and situated in the center of xxx, is the best place I can go. Studying in a Japanese university also means that I would have the chance to take part in Japanese cultural club activities, a very good way to live Japanese culture.

Yours faithfully,"

Bon, à un endroit dans le 2ème § ce n'est encore qu'une ébauche, mais pour être sûre j'attends une réponse de l'université pour pouvoir remplir. Je n'ai plus trop de temps, c'est pour ça que je poste ma lettre quand même !
    Merci d'avance !

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 16-11-2014 09:18
    Pas de rouge sur les forums, + anonymat

Réponse: Lettre / motivation de notrepere, postée le 16-11-2014 à 04:09:59 (S | E)
    Hello

Vous avez de la chance... Congratulations, this is very well written. I've only made a few suggestions for improvements. Your English is very good; you've obviously worked hard.

I am currently a student of the University of xxx. As a second year student, I have been given the opportunity to have my third year studying in Japan at xxx University.

Here at the University of xxx, I study the English and Japanese languages, as well as civilizations of both English-speaking countries and Japan. Economics, law, and management are also a part of the curriculum I follow. The learning of foreign languages is a central point to my studies. But I also want to go further in applied subjects, so that I can use the languages I am learning in specialized fields. As a student of xxx University, I would be interested in pursuing courses such as commerce, economics and business administration in xxx University is something that appeals to me, and I am especially interested in learning programs in Japanese language adapted for commerce and job hunting available at your university. This is very important for anyone who, like me, plans to work someday in Japan, or more largely overseas.

I have always dreamed about travelling to other countries, and have always been fond of Japanese culture. I am open-minded and have never had any problems adapting myself to new environments or cultures. On the contrary, it is what I long for and enjoy. Interacting with other people is (a) second nature to me, and I feel more like a citizen of the world. That is why it is natural for me to apply for such a program.

I once had the opportunity to participate in a high school homestay program in Tokyo, and it gave me an incredible chance to mature and gain a larger view of the world. This time I wish to build on this experience with the exchange program between xxx University and the University of xxx, in order to deepen my studies of applied courses, and to acquire the necessary proficiency of language for commerce in both Japanese and English. Indeed, that’s something I understood when I previously went to Japan - the mere fact of interacting with foreigners, even though they were not native English speakers, contributed a lot to the improvement of my English. That’s why I think that xxx University, with its 1000 and more foreign students, part of the “global 30” universities and situated in the center of xxx, is the best choice I can make. Studying in a Japanese university also means that I would have the chance to take part in Japanese cultural club activities which is a very good way to experience Japanese culture.

Sincerely,

Réponse: Lettre / motivation de solsolsolene, postée le 19-11-2014 à 00:02:29 (S | E)
    Merci beaucoup pour votre correction !
    C'est très gentil à vous d'avoir pris le temps de m'aider

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux