Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Aide /essai

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Aide /essai
    Message de yoleader posté le 30-01-2015 à 16:15:55 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour,
    Après avoir faire plusieurs exercices, je me suis dit: "Et si j'essayais d'écrire quelque chose, cela ne peut que m'aider".
    J'ai tenté d'écrire un peu ce que je fais de mes journées pour l'instant.
    Merci aux personnes qui prendront le temps de me lire et de me corriger.
    PS: Je suis loin d'être une "bête" en anglais^^

My name is Yoan and I live in Istres since one year. Before I lived in Poitiers for two years and I got a studio. I have twenty four years. I passed my exam six month ago and actually, I’m looking for a job in maritime transport. I am a smoker and I can’t stand vegetables.I like wake board and look at movie, series, play video games.
    I passed several interviews but the answers was always negative so I search to improve me in English. My main difficulty is the grammar like French. Is it linked?
    Every day I wake up at eight o’clock and I get up at ten past eight. I went to bathroom for brush my teeth and I dressed me with a trousers and t-shirt and I went to my balcony for smoked. Next, I took my breakfast then I drank my coffee.
    Often, as soon I put my ass (sans être vulgaire) on my armchair, my dogs jumped on me ^^. My dogs are so cute! I was watching TV when my niece brought me her book. She has a purple skirt and I don’t knew. I found she is taller than other little girls. She lives in Toulon.
    Each day, I do some housework. This morning I vacuumed the floor and I emptied the dishwasher.

Thank you for your time

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 30-01-2015 19:24

Réponse: Aide /essai de razzor, postée le 30-01-2015 à 17:54:26 (S | E)
    Bonsoir

My name is Yoan and I live mauvaise conjugaison in Istres since autre mot - il s' agit d'une durée one year. Before I lived in Poitiers for two years and I got a studio. I have autre verbe? twenty four years il manque un mot. I passed my exam six month au pluriel? ago and actually, I’m looking for a job in maritime transport. I am a smoker and I can’t stand vegetables.I like wake board gérondif? and look at autre verbe movie au pluriel?, series, play participe présent? video games.
    I passed several interviews but the answers was verbe conjugué au pluriel? always negative so I search autre temps to improve me s' améliorer = to improve (non pronominal en anglais) in English. My main difficulty is the grammar like French. Is it linked?

Every day I wake up at eight o’clock and I get up at ten past eight. I went Pour garder la chronologie, il faut le présent to il manque un article bathroom for brush my teeth and I dressed me with comment dit-on 'mettre (un vêtement)? a trousers trousers est un nom indénombrableand t-shirt and I went to autre préposition my balcony for smoked mal dit. Pour faire = to do. Next, I took présent my breakfast then I drank présent my coffee.
    Often, as soon I put my ass s' asseoir? (sans être vulgaire) on my armchair, my dogs jumped on me ^^. My dogs are so cute! I was watching TV when my niece brought me her book. She has a purple skirt and I don’t knew c'est l'auxiliare qu'il faut conjuguer. I found she is taller than other little girls. She lives in Toulon. 
    Each day, I do some housework. This morning I vacuumed the floor and I emptied the dishwasher.

C'est bien.
    Vous commencez par parler au présent et puis vous changez au passé.A corriger.
    Bon courage

Réponse: Aide /essai de yoleader, postée le 30-01-2015 à 19:26:54 (S | E)
    Thanks

My name is Yoan and I lived in Istres for one years (If I remove “for one years”, can I use the present?). Before I lived in Poitiers for two years and I got a studio. I am twenty four years old. I passed my exam six months ago and actually, I’m looking for a job in maritime transport. I am a smoker and I can’t stand vegetables. I like wakeboard (the sport) and watch movies, series and play video games.
    I passed several interviews but the answers were always negative so I searched to improve my English. My main difficulty is the grammar like French. Is it linked?

Everyday I wake up at eight o’clock and I get up at ten past eight. I go to the bathroom for brush my teeth and I put on trousers and t-shirt and I went at my balcony to do smoke ( not sur). Next, I take my breakfast then I drink my coffee.
    Often, as soon I sat down on my armchair, my dogs jumped on me. My dogs are so cute! I was watching TV when my niece brought me her book. She has a purple skirt and I didn’t know. I found she is taller than other little girls. She lives in Toulon.

I hope I will revise my mistakes.

Réponse: Aide /essai de razzor, postée le 30-01-2015 à 20:55:13 (S | E)
    My name is Yoan and I lived Si vous utilisez le prétérit, cela veut dire que vous n'y vivez plus. Le present perfect va mieux ici in Istres for one years à mettre au singulier (If I remove “for one years”, can I use the present? - yes, you can). Before I lived in Poitiers for two years and I got a studio. I am twenty four years old. I passed my exam six months ago and actually meilleur mot - currently, I’m looking for a job in maritime transport. I am a smoker and I can’t stand vegetables. I like wakeboard il faut le gérondif (le verbe en ING) (the sport) and watch idem movies, series and play idem video games.
    I passed several interviews but the answers were always negative so I searched to improve my English. My main difficulty is the grammar like French. Is it linked?

Everyday 'everyday' est un adjectif alors que 'every day' est un adverbe. A modifier I wake up at eight o’clock and I get up at ten past eight. I go to the bathroom for pour faire qqch = to do smth brush my teeth and I put on trousers and il manque un article t-shirt and I went at Toujours la mauvaise préposition. Sur le balcon? my balcony to do smoke le verbe ici, c'est 'to smoke' et pas 'to do'. ( not sur). Next, I take my breakfast then I drink my coffee.
    Often, as soon il manque un mot I sat à mettre au présent down on my armchair, my dogs jumped pareil ici on me. My dogs are so cute! I was watching TV when my niece brought me her book. She has a purple skirt and I didn’t know. I found she is taller than other little girls. She lives in Toulon.

It's better but there are still quite a few mistakes. If you correct everything, it should be all right!

Réponse: Aide /essai de yoleader, postée le 30-01-2015 à 23:51:09 (S | E)
    My name is Yoan and I have lived in Istres for one year. Before I lived in Poitiers for two years and I got a studio. I am twenty four years old. I passed my exam six months ago and currently, I’m looking for a job in maritime transport. I am a smoker and I can’t stand vegetables. I like wakeboarding (the sport) and watching movies, series and playing video games.

Every day I wake up at eight o’clock and I get up at ten past eight. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and I put on trousers and my t-shirt and I went on (logical) my balcony to smoke. Next, I take my breakfast then I drink my coffee.
    Often, as soon as I sit down on my armchair, my dogs jump on me. My dogs are so cute! I was watching TV when my niece brought me her book. She has a purple skirt and I didn’t know. I found she is taller than other little girls. She lives in Toulon.

This allows me to see my mistakes.
    Thank you

PS: I hope this time it's good ^^

Réponse: Aide /essai de razzor, postée le 31-01-2015 à 00:32:55 (S | E)
    Hello again,

I couldn't find any mistakes this time. Well done!

Réponse: Aide /essai de here4u, postée le 31-01-2015 à 09:39:01 (S | E)
    Hello

"Every day I wake up at eight o’clock and I get up at ten past eight. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and I put on trousers and my t-shirt and I went on (logical) my balcony to smoke. Next, I take my breakfast then I drink my coffee."

Why are you changing tenses abruptly to have a cigarette ? So many present tenses, and then that preterite, and back to the present ??

Similar surprising changes of tenses when you speak about your dog .... and niece !

Réponse: Aide /essai de yoleader, postée le 31-01-2015 à 14:02:11 (S | E)
    thank you!

I followed the corrections and yesterday I got lost .
    xxxxxx

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 31-01-2015 15:45

Réponse: Aide /essai de lucile83, postée le 31-01-2015 à 15:48:08 (S | E)
    Hello,
    You have to think about your mistakes and correct them on your own. We won't do the job for you

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux