Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Oral/ Places and forms of power

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/ Places and forms of power
    Message de peutetre posté le 20-05-2015 à 15:28:59 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour,
    est-ce que vous pourriez corriger mon texte sur la notion lieux et formes de pouvoir s'il vous plait ?
    Merci pour vos réponses.

I’m going to talk about the notion of « seats and forms of power ». To begin, the power means the ability to exercise a control on somebody, but leads to conflict between those who have power and those who don’t. I choose three documents to ilustrate this notion, a photography of a mural by Banksy, an extract from the Lauren Weisberger’s novel The Devil Wears Prada, and an extract from the R.K Narayan’s novel The Painter of Signs.

First of all, spying on people is the power that the State exercise on his citizens. This form of power takes place in Britain with the CCTV cameras. CCTV has become a powerful device which with the State can keep his power on the citizens. According to Banksy, spying on people has become commonplace. He means to raise people’s awareness of the risks of drifting into totalitarism. The slogan « One nation under CCTV suggests submission and obedience. I think when people accepts to be watched without protesting, they accept to lose part of their freedom.
    Moreover, the power of the hierarchy is the power of a boss on his assistant. The novel The Devil Wears Prada is talking about the relationship between Miranda, who is the boss and her secretary Andrea. In the extract, they are phoning and Miranda is reproachfull with Andrea. The secretary felt guitly and shameful and she is to shy to protest against Miranda. She is really submissive. I guess the Miranda and Andrea ‘s attitude is an example of a seat and a form of power.
    To finish, India is an other seat of power with a typical power. The narrator speaks about an episode of her life, when a future husband coming to inspect her. She said that she didn’t want to conform to tradition, but her family wanted her to obey. She was expected to be docile and submissive.

In conclusion, they is a lot of seats and forms and power in the world, in Britain with CCTV cameras, in India with the power of the parents and the tradition and the power between a boss and his employee.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 20-05-2015 18:10

Réponse: Oral/ Places and forms of power de laure95, postée le 21-05-2015 à 11:52:19 (S | E)
    Bonjour,
    -I choose: à mettre au passé.
    - the Lauren Weisberger’s novel: enlever THE.
    - the R.K Narayan’s novel: même remarque.

- the State exercise on his citizens: conjugaison + pas le bon possessif.
    -which with: inverser les mots.
    - the State can keep his power: pas le bon possessif.
    - when people accepts: conjugaison.
    -The novel The Devil Wears Prada is talking about: un roman ne parle pas.
    -reproachfull: orthographe.
    -The secretary felt guitly: à mettre au présent.
    - the Miranda and Andrea ‘s attitude: enlever THE.
    - when a future husband coming to inspect her: COMING n'est pas un temps.
    - In conclusion: to conclude.
    - they is.

Réponse: Oral/ Places and forms of power de peutetre, postée le 21-05-2015 à 19:13:51 (S | E)
    Voilà j'ai essayé de me corriger, merci beaucoup

I’m going to talk about the notion of « seats and forms of power ». To begin, the power means the ability to exercise a control on somebody, but leads to conflict between those who have power and those who don’t. I chose three documents to ilustrate this notion, a photography of a mural by Banksy, an extract from Lauren Weisberger’s novel The Devil Wears Prada, and an extract from R.K Narayan’s novel The Painter of Signs.

First of all, spying on people is the power that the State exercises on the citizens. This form of power takes place in Britain with the CCTV cameras. CCTV has become a powerful device with which the State can keep his power on the citizens. According to Banksy, spying on people has become commonplace. He means to raise people’s awareness of the risks of drifting into totalitarism. The slogan "One nation under CCTV" suggests submission and obedience. I think when people accept to be watched without protesting, they accept to lose part of their freedom.
    Moreover, the power of the hierarchy is the power of a boss on his assistant. The novel The Devil Wears Prada deals with the relationship between Miranda, who is the boss and her secretary Andrea. In the extract, they are phoning and Miranda is reproachful with Andrea. The secretary feel guitly and shameful and she is to shy to protest against Miranda. She is really submissive. I guess Miranda and Andrea ‘s attitude is an example of a seat and a form of power.
    To finish, India is an other seat of power with a typical power. The narrator speaks about an episode of her life, when a future husband was coming to inspect her. She said that she didn’t want to conform to tradition, but her family wanted her to obey. She was expected to be docile and submissive.

To conclude, there is a lot of seats and forms and power in the world, in Britain with CCTV cameras, in India with the power of the parents and the tradition and the power between a boss and his employee.

Réponse: Oral/ Places and forms of power de laure95, postée le 25-05-2015 à 17:49:37 (S | E)
    Bonsoir,
    -to conflict: à mettre au pluriel.
    - on the citizens: on ITS citizens.
    - the State can keep his power: pas le bon possessif.
    - on the citizens: on ITS citizens.
    - I think: ajouter THAT.
    - they are phoning: they are speaking to each other on the phone.
    - The secretary feel: conjugaison.
    - to shy : TOO shy.
    - Miranda and Andrea ‘s attitude is: pluriel sur le verbe.
    - when a future husband was coming: when her future husband came .
    - there is a lot of seats and forms and power: conjugaison.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux