Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Qui peut corriger/oral

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Qui peut corriger/oral
    Message de thierrygoten posté le 08-06-2015 à 21:39:01 (S | E | F)
    Hi,
    I'm Thierry xxx, I'm 20 years old, i live in xxx, is a village situated between xxx and xxx.. it's a quiet village, but, presently a new bar is building for teenagers. I live with my parents and my younger brother. And i have another brothers (the elder) who live in his own flat.
    Currently, I'm going to school (maturité proffessionnelle) to get access at university of xxx. My goal is to become a chemical Engineer.
    In my free time, i practice regularly ju-jitsu two times per week. I very like this sport and for me is the most interesting martial arts that i have practiced. If i get the black belt, i will go to Japan for a few months. Otherwise i like play basketball and football with my friends. and fight my girlfriends heheh ;) (just kidding)

Merci si vous pouviez corriger mon oral.. j'ai un examen dans quelques jours )

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 08-06-2015 23:04

Réponse: Qui peut corriger/oral de notrepere, postée le 08-06-2015 à 23:23:36 (S | E)
    Bonjour

I'm Thierry xxx, I'm 20 years old, i live in xxx, [... pronom relatif manquant] is a village situated between xxx and xxx.. it's a quiet village, but, presently a new bar is building [mauvais temps; il faut une voix passive] for teenagers. I live with my parents and my younger brother. And i have another brothers (the elder) who live [accorde] in his own flat.
    Currently, I'm going to school (maturité proffessionnelle) to get access at university of xxx. My goal is to become a chemical Engineer.
    In my free time, i practice regularly [ordre des mots] ju-jitsu two times per week. I very like this sport and for me is the most interesting martial arts that i have practiced. If i get the black belt, i will go to Japan for a few months. Otherwise i like play basketball and football with my friends. and fight my girlfriends heheh ;) (just kidding)

Réponse: Qui peut corriger/oral de thierrygoten, postée le 08-06-2015 à 23:54:37 (S | E)
    ... which is a village...
    ... but, a new bar is being built...
    ..who lives...
    i regularly practice...
    ..i really like...

C'est correct ? Merci encore de votre gentillesse..

Réponse: Qui peut corriger/oral de razzor, postée le 09-06-2015 à 01:17:22 (S | E)
    Bonsoir,

Oui, vos corrections sont justes.
    N'oubliez pas que le pronom 'I' s'écrit toujours en majuscule.

Il reste quand même quelques fautes à corriger.

I'm Thierry xxx, I'm 20 years old, I live in xxx, which is a village situated between xxx and xxx.. it's a quiet village, but, presently a new bar is being built for teenagers. I live with my parents and my younger brother. And I have another brothers à mettre au singulier (the elder il faut la forme superlative (et non comparative)) who lives in his own flat.
    Currently, I'm going to school vous exprimez une habitude. Vous n'êtes pas en train d'aller à l'école. Il faut penser à un autre temps plus simple (maturité proffessionnelle) to get access at mauvaise préposition il manque l'article défini university of xxx. My goal is to become a chemical Engineer.
    In my free time, I regularly practice ju-jitsu two times per week. I really like this sport and for me il manque un pronom is the most interesting martial arts that I have practiced. If I get the black belt, I will go to Japan for a few months. Otherwise I like il manque un mot play basketball and football with my friends. and fight my girlfriends

Réponse: Qui peut corriger/oral de here4u, postée le 09-06-2015 à 14:05:18 (S | E)
    Hello !

Pour moi, il en reste quelques unes :
    - maturité proffessionnelle = un seul F
    - I regularly practice :: le nom = practice ; le verbe = to practise
    - two times = Beurk !
    - .... is the most interesting martial arts ( art au singulier)

Réponse: Qui peut corriger/oral de thierrygoten, postée le 09-06-2015 à 23:35:15 (S | E)
    I'm Thierry xxx, I'm 20 years old, I live in xxx, which is a village situated between xxx and xxx.. it's a quiet village, but, presently a new bar is being built for teenagers. I live with my parents and my younger brother. And I have another brother who lives in his own flat.
    Currently, i go to the school (maturité professionnelle) to get access at the university of xxx. My goal is to become a chemical Engineer.
    In my free time, I regularly train ju-jitsu more or less twice a week. I really like this sport and for me it's the most interesting martial art that I have practiced. If I get the black belt, I will go to Japan for a few months. Otherwise I like to play basketball and football with my friends. and fight my girlfriends.

Voilà, je pense que cette fois-ci c'est bon...

Merci à vous

Réponse: Qui peut corriger/oral de gerondif, postée le 09-06-2015 à 23:39:51 (S | E)
    Hello,
    well, think twice!

I'm Thierry xxx, I'm 20 years old, I live in xxx, which is a village situated between xxx and xxx.. it's a quiet village, but, presently a new bar is being built for teenagers. I live with my parents and my younger brother. And I have another brother who lives in his own flat.
    Currently, i(majuscule) go to the school (maturité professionnelle) to get access at the university of xxx. My goal is to become a chemical Engineer.
    In my free time, I regularly train(je m'entraîne jiiu Jitsu ne veut rien dire, utilisez le verbe practiSE) ju-jitsu more or less twice a week. I really like this sport and for me it's the most interesting martial art that I have practiced. If I get the black belt, I will go to Japan for a few months. Otherwise I like to play basketball and football with my friends. and to fight my girlfriends.(vraiment battre, combattre, ou to tease, taquiner?)

Réponse: Qui peut corriger/oral de thierrygoten, postée le 13-06-2015 à 00:12:43 (S | E)
    Hello,
    I'm Thierr, I'm 20 years old, I come from ***, which is a village situated between *** and ***.. it's a quiet village, but, presently a new bar is being built for teenagers. I live with my parents and my younger brother. And I have another brother who lives in his own flat.
    With regard to school, I’ve studied in this school at **** for a years with the aim of getting access at the university of ****. My biggest hope is to become a chemical Engineer.
    In my free time, I regularly practise -jitsu more or less twice a week. I really like this sport and for me it's the most interesting martial art that I have practiced. If I get the black belt, I will go to Japan for a few months. Otherwise I like to play basketball and football with my friends. and to fight my girlfriends (humour pour la dernière phrase)

Cela joue ? Est-ce correct maintenant s'il vous plait?

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 13-06-2015 01:02

Réponse: Qui peut corriger/oral de gerondif, postée le 13-06-2015 à 11:01:28 (S | E)
    Bonjour,
    I'm Thierry, I'm 20 years old, I come from ***, which is a village situated between *** and ***.. it's a quiet village, but, presently a new bar is being built for teenagers. I live with my parents and my younger brother. And I have another brother who lives in his own flat.
    With regard to (as regards) school, I’ve studied in this school at **** for a years(singulier) with the aim of getting access at(at n'indique pas un mouvement, accéder à si) the university of ****. My biggest hope is to become a chemical Engineer.
    In my free time, I regularly practise ju-jitsu more or less (about) twice a week. I really like this sport and for me it's the most interesting martial art that I have practiced.(le verbe: to practiSE) If I get the black belt, I will go to Japan for a few months. Otherwise I like to play basketball and football with my friends. and to fight my girlfriends (humour pour la dernière phrase)

Réponse: Qui peut corriger/oral de thierrygoten, postée le 13-06-2015 à 13:24:24 (S | E)
    Bonjour
    ... With the aim of getting access to the University.... ?
    Devrais-je corriger ainsi ?
    En vous remerciant

Réponse: Qui peut corriger/oral de gerondif, postée le 13-06-2015 à 14:01:37 (S | E)
    Oui, en effet.

Réponse: Qui peut corriger/oral de thierrygoten, postée le 16-06-2015 à 12:18:29 (S | E)
    Dernière question

J'utilise plutôt " As regards to school" ou As regards my school"

et cela sonne bien :

and to fight my girlfriends, but hardly ever ??

EN vous remerciant encore

Réponse: Qui peut corriger/oral de gerondif, postée le 16-06-2015 à 12:36:02 (S | E)
    Bonjour,

I'm (My name is T me paraît plus habituel) Thierry, I'm 20 years old, I come from ***, which is a village situated between *** and ***.. it's a quiet village, but, presently a new bar is being built for teenagers. I live with my parents and my younger brother. And I have another(on pourrait dire an older brother, si c'est le cas) brother who lives in his own flat.

As regards my school (pas hyper courant)
    Let's talk about my school :

I’ve studied (I have been studying) at this school in **** for a year with the aim of getting access to the university of ****. My biggest hope is to become a chemical Engineer.
    In my free time, I regularly practise ju-jitsu,about twice a week. I really like this sport and for me it's the most interesting martial art that I have practised. If I get the black belt, I will go to Japan for a few months. Otherwise I like to play basketball and football with my friends. and to fight my girlfriends, but just a little bit, when I happen to have one (humour supplémentaire!)(but I hardly ever do) irait, but hardly ever aussi, mais just a little bit peut être pris au deuxième degré, hardly ever moins.

Réponse: Qui peut corriger/oral de thierrygoten, postée le 16-06-2015 à 12:57:15 (S | E)
    Re Bonjour

...and I have an older brother who lives on his own. (expressions correct pour dire qu'il vit seul?)

..and to fight my girlfriends, but just a little bit, when I happen to have one !

Merci beaucoup pour ce supplément hehe, mais que signifie exactement *when I happen to have one" Cela Signifie "Quand je l'attrape" ?

Réponse: Qui peut corriger/oral de gerondif, postée le 16-06-2015 à 14:00:38 (S | E)
    Re Bonjour

...and I have an older brother who lives on his own. (expression correcte pour dire qu'il vit seul?) oui

..and to fight (with) my girlfriends, but just a little bit, er....when I happen to have one !

*when I happen to have one" Cela Signifie "Quand par hasard j'en ai une!"
    Je me bats avec mes copines, enfin juste un peu, enfin quand j'en ai une......

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux