Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Correction /South Italy

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction /South Italy
    Message de thierrygoten posté le 15-06-2015 à 22:34:41 (S | E | F)
    Hello,
    Could you please help me with my text?
    Thank you for your answers.

my name is *** and I'm 23 years old. I'm from South Italia but I was born here in ***. I'm living in *** with my parents and my sister, she is sixteen years old and she's in exam too. My mother works in an office and my father works in my ex company names xxx. I made my federal competency certificate there, and it takes four years to do it. I learned the job of and after that I was engaged like a field service technician in the same company. My job was to travel in different country to fix the broken machine of the Bobst company. This job didn't give me all satisfaction so I choose to study for the school of engineering. I took a free year and work as consultant in different company. I worked for Samsung, Microsoft, Nestea, Coca-Cola and Migros, for example. Now I'm here in vocational school diploma passing my exam and in wish that everything is going to be all right. If I pass my exam I will go in Yverdon for studying media engineering. To forget the pain of the study I like to cook and playing/doing some sport. I also like to go out with my friends and my family. I love Swiss, so I try to go in the mountains every weeks for walking and enjoy landscape. It's all for me. Maybe you have some questions that I can give some answers.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 15-06-2015 23:00

Réponse: Correction /South Italy de here4u, postée le 15-06-2015 à 23:01:54 (S | E)
    Hello !

Hello, my name is *** and I'm 23 (years old). I'm from SouthERN Italia Italy but I was born here in ***. I'm living in *** with my parents and my sister,; she is sixteen years old and she's in exam too(She has to sit for an exam?). My mother works in an office and my father works in my ex company names xxx(What do you mean?). I made my federal competency certificate there, and it takes four years to do it. I learned the job of and after (that) I was engaged like a field service technician in the same company. My job was to travel in different country to fix the broken machine of the Bobst company. This job didn't give me all satisfaction so I choose to study for the school of engineering.???(Notclear at all!) I took a free year(a gap year?)and work (tense)as A consultant in different company. I worked for Samsung, Microsoft, Nestea, Coca-Cola and Migros, for example. Now I'm here in vocational school diploma passing my exam and in wish that everything is going to be all right. If I pass my exam I will go in Yverdon for studying media engineering. To forget the pain of the study(??) I like to cookXXX and playing/doing some sport. I also like to go out with my friends and my family. I love SwissXXXXXXXX, so I try to go in the mountains every weeks for walking and enjoy XXX landscape. It's all for me. Maybe you have some questions that I can give some answers. (A bit blunt ...)

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux