Bac/Mythes et hérosCours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de lolosch posté le 16-02-2016 à 11:49:00 (S | E | F)
je passe bientôt mon oral d'anglais. Je ne suis pas très forte en anglais.Pourriez-vous m'aider pour tout ce qui est faute d'orthographe, conjugaison, grammaire, et tournure de phrase parce que j'ai tendance à traduire mot par mot.
Merci d'avance !
I'm going to talk about the notion of myth and heroes. First off all, I would like to give a quick definition of that notion. A hero or heroine is someone who help people in difficulty, fights against the baddies, gives hope to other people. A hero changes our vision of the world, because it's courageous, strong physically and mentally, powerful and fearless. A myth is a story with is part of reality and imagination, the hero is part of the story.
We studied in class, the differences between Superman and Martin Luther King. Superman is a super hero, but it's a fictional hero whereas Martin Luther King was a real person, a real-life hero. Superman has superpower unlike Martin Luther King who fought with words and speeches. We studied also in class the movie : "Erin Brockovich". This movie told the life to a mother with her two childrens which does not have a lot of money. After a car accident, she's forced to get a job and is hired at his lawyer. This movie shows the determination of this women but also her will of fighting for what it wants. She's helping people who have been adversely impacted by environmental issues, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and personal injury.
To conclude, i want to talk to Nelson Mandela, he became him a hero because he was the first black president of South Africa, but mainly because he fought against apartheid, it is thanks to him that seperation of whites and blacks was abolished. It had became a global hero. And even after his death in 2013, it remains in the memory of the world for his actions that led to changing attitudes. To me, he represented what is a hero.
Modifié par lucile83 le 16-02-2016 22:15
Réponse: Bac/Mythes et héros de laure95, postée le 16-02-2016 à 14:02:16 (S | E)
Où est la probématique? Le plan?
- A hero or heroine is someone who help: conjugaison.
- it's courageous: pas le bon pronom sujet.
- it's a fictional hero: même remarque.
-Superman has superpower: mettre au pluriel.
- This movie told the life: un film ne raconte pas, mais une personne.
- to a mother: pas la bonne préposition.
- with her two childrens: CHILDREN est déjà un mot au pluriel.
-which does not have a lot of money: WHICH a pour antécédent une chose.
- is hired at his lawyer: pas la bonne préposition.
-this women: WOMEN est un mot au pluriel.
- for what it wants: ?
- She's helping: pas le bon temps.
- i want to talk to Nelson Mandela: pas la bonne préposition.
- he became him (HIM?)a hero
- that (article) seperation of whites and blacks was abolished.
- It had became: ça n'existe pas.
- it remains: pas le bon pronom.
- he represented: mettre au présent what is a hero (inverser l'ordre des mots).
Réponse: Bac/Mythes et héros de lolosch, postée le 17-02-2016 à 16:15:37 (S | E)
Je vais corriger mon texte et rajouter le plan et la problématique, merci beaucoup !
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais