Correction/tourismeCours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de julieh397 posté le 26-02-2016 à 11:23:18 (S | E | F)
je m'appelle Julie et j'ai besoin d'aide pour mon exposé d'anglais de niveau 1re S. La grammaire, ce n'est pas mon fort, alors je vous laisse imaginer le nombre de fautes que contient ce texte.
Merci d'avance et navrée pour les fautes, j'ai tenté de faire de mon mieux.
Tourism is allows the tourists to discover new places and new populations.
Places which they discover have a big cultural wealth. If they want to preserve the beauty of the places which they visit, tourists mustn't degrade them. For example, they shouldn't damage the old or sacred buildings, the ruins, which are very important monuments for the history or for the inhabitants. When the tourists visit places, or when they walk on paths, they can see panels of instruction but don't pay attention to it. For their safety, or for the safety of the others, or the safety of the site, they should read and follow them. It cost nothing, and it allows to keep the place safe.
Tourism is also based on the respect of natural resources of the site. Tourist and travel agencies thus to respect the botanical and animal species. For example, campers don't have to make a fire into forest when it's forbidden, walkers mustn't pick of protected flowers, and swimmers shouldn't let their waste on the beach. The rather worrisome current cases are first of the progressive destruction of the Great Barrier Reef. And then, there is the disappearance of a lot of animal species. For example, the social networks highlighted recently the case of the death of a baby dolphin killed by tourists who wanted to take photos with him. It's soo sad ... So tourists should be more respectful of the nature.
Tourism should also be a positive thing in the social standing, and thus to be respectful with the local populations. Tourists must respect them just as much as the place which they visit. For example, some populations have special faiths, traditions, which tourists have to keep. In class, we saw the example of a sacred place where people bathed for a movie. It offended the inhabitants, and some critics were emitted. We can also notice the fact that some people consider the aboriginals as animals. It is disrespectful, and so stupid !
To conclude, we can say that to protect some countries resources with the tourism, it's necessary to respect the nature, the cultural resources and the local populations. It's a responsible tourism, a sustainable tourism, if we take care of the economic needs of the country.
Modifié par lucile83 le 26-02-2016 19:52
Réponse: Correction/tourisme de laure95, postée le 26-02-2016 à 18:10:29 (S | E)
- Tourism is allows: conjugaison.
- they can see panels (pas le bon mot ici) of instruction but don't pay attention to it (le pronom doit être au pluriel car il évite la répétition de "panels".
- For their safety, or for the safety of the others, or the safety of the site: répétition.
- It cost nothing: mal dit (traduction mot à mot).
- Tourist (à mettre au pluriel)and travel agencies thus to (pourquoi TO?)respect the botanical and animal species.
- For example, campers don't have to make a fire: DON'T HAVE TO = ne pas être obligé de) into forest (mettre au pluriel)
- The rather worrisome current cases are first of the progressive destruction: mal construit.
- tourists who wanted to take photos with him: HIM: pas le bon pronom (un animal n'est peut pas être repris par HIM, réservé à un humain).
- thus to (à enlever) be respectful with the local populations.
- To conclude, we can say that to protect some countries resources with the (pas d'article)tourism,
- it's necessary to respect the (pas d'article) nature, the cultural resources and the local populations.
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais