Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Aide/karaoke

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Aide/karaoke
    Message de chloecamiller posté le 20-03-2016 à 20:25:19 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour,
    J'ai dû réaliser un carpool karaoke comme le TV show aux EU dans le cadre d'un cours d'anglais; j'aurais besoin d'une correction car je pense que ce n'est pas parfait.
    Merci beaucoup d'avance.

Fort the Carpool Karaoke I choose Shawn Mendes. This young singer attracted a following in 2013, when he began posting song covers on the popular video sharing application Vine. I choose him for the new edition of the talk-show because he is one of the new popular artist, maybe because he looks like very similar to Justin Bieber? Anyway, I think Shaw Mendes is the promise of a great career.
    HERE WE GO!
    James Corden opens the window of his car when he sees his guest of the day:
    JAMES: Hey Shawn! What’s up men?
    SHAWN: James! What are you doing here?
    JAMES : Come on !
    SHAWN: Ok I’m coming, but at the only condition that I drive!
    JAMES: Oh no-no-no Shawn, you can’t do that, look at you, you are a child!
    Shawn come down James of the driver side
    JAMES: I don’t believe that I’m doing this!
    Shawn hangs on his belt and say: “Ok James where are we going now? “
    JAMES: “Maybe Toronto, I can return you to your parents * laugh *. I’m joking. It’s the city where you are born right? “
    SHAWN: Yes, it’s true. You know James, maybe I’m only seventeen but I was a really good driver.
    Shawn brake hardly
    SHAWN: HAHA James look on your face! I thought you were strong!
    JAMES: Ok Shawn, my vengeance is going to be terrible! * laugh * So, you are the new “Justin Bieber “right?
    James put the song on and play the first single of his guest: Life of the party. They’re singing together.
    JAMES: They say that American stations ignore it at the beginning, is it right?
    SHAWN: Yes of course! I don’t understand why because this single was very successful. I don’t realize what’s happening in my life!
    JAMES: You are considered like the new superstar who make crazy all the teenagers! What do you think about this?
    SHAWN: When journalist compare me to Justin Bieber I feel fulfilled. I would like to have the same career pathways because he is one of my inspirations with the singer Ed Sheeran. However, I think we are different, we have our differences like musical universe. He is an example for my career. Who wouldn’t want to have the same career? * laugh *
    Shawn receive a notification
    JAMES look his Iphone: Who is it?
    SHAWN: I can’t tell you *smile*
    JAMES: OH YEAH I SEE! CAMILA COMBELLA SEND YOU A MESSAGE! Lucky Boy! She is gorgeous! I’m jealous.
    SHAWN: And she has a pretty voice!
    Shawn start singing the song “I know what you did last summer “and James put the song on. They’re singing together.
    JAMES: How was Paris? I know that you make a concert tour for the promotion of your album! Congratulations!
    SHAWN: Thank you! It was excellent, La tour Eiffel *English accent* was amazing and it was my first time in this country. French girls are beautiful *smile*
    JAMES: You did not fall in love?
    SHAWN: Oh no * laugh* my only love is my album!
    JAMES: You know Shawn maybe you are a superstar but I have more followers than you in Twitter * laugh *
    SHAWN: Let me see that! Oh, I couldn’t believe that!
    SHAWN: 6,46 MILLIONS WOW I’m impressed! Nice picture! * SWAWN imitate James
    JAMES: Very funny Shawn. Look, i’m a big fan of the social media Vine, I propose you to make it together.
    JAMES came closer to Shawn to take a Vine. During the recording, James imitate his guest with funny faces.
    SHAWN: High Five men!
    When James move his hand closer of his guest, Shawn miss his hand on purpose. They laugh together.
    JAMES: Thank you my friend!
    They make a hug
    Shawn go out of the car and walk on the street. James follow him on his car and meet a group of girls. He opens the window and say:
    JAMES: “You know that Shawn Mendes is behind you? “
    The group of teenager’s shout and run after Shawn.
    James close the window satisfied of his joke.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 20-03-2016 23:28

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux