Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Bac/Places et formes de pouvoir

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Bac/Places et formes de pouvoir
    Message de akhosto posté le 03-04-2016 à 11:40:10 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour,
    Je suis en Terminale S et j'aimerai savoir s'il était possible de corriger ma préparation au Bac, vu les fautes qu'il y a.
    Merci pour vos réponses.
    La thématique lieux et forme de pouvoir n'a pas été faite en cours donc j'ai dû me débrouiller tout seul... J'aimerais savoir si cela colle avec ce que nous avons à faire pour le Bac mais aussi si ce n'est pas trop long ? Si cela est trop long qu'est-ce que je pourrais enlever pour que ce soit bien ?

First of all, I would like to give a definition of '' Places and forms of power”.In politics and social science, power is the ability to influence the behavior of people. In order to live together members of a community accept rules, regulations, laws. This helps to create social cohesion but can also lead to conflicts and tensions. Even when authority seems absolute, there are always counter-powers which question it, aim at limiting its excesses and resist it.
    I would like to speak with you about the topic of powers and counter-powers. My problematic is “
    What kind of power do they exist in the world and which ones control us?“ It's interesting to see how power can be contradicted by unofficial power.

First I'm going to talk about five power, there are some which are more influential than others.
    To begin, The first known power is the politic power. They have a big influence because it's our politics who elaborate our laws. If we are living in society we must respect laws. There are different systems Politics. For example, France is a republic, which implies the people have the power, it's a democracy. While , for example in North Korea, which is a Dictatorship, it's a man who have the full power. The people is just the subject and he is controlled by strict laws. This allows me to chain on the second power, the Economic Power which is the power of big firms. In north Korea, a lot of big firms are banished because they influence the population. In this country, Korean haven't access to social network, if they don't respect this they go to jail. As we can see firms can influence the population with their products. There is a third power, the religion power. Actually he is very important and influential. As we can see terrorist can sacrifice themselves to do a “ holy war “. In some countries religion is more influential than the laws.
    The fourth power is interesting because it's a power that impact us in daily life. Media, social media, the cinema or the press, are here to inform us or distract us. We don't realize it but they are strong power, look at advertisements, big firms use this fourth power to affect us. Similarly the government do advertisement to protect us, like advertising to stop smoking.
    To finish with the powers, the fifth is the digital era. There is a famous entrepreneur who allowed the emergence of this new power. It's steve Jobs, for many people steve jos is said to have been a visionnary. He was both an iconic entrepreneur and a pioneer who was always one step ahead of everyone in his field. Google is also an actif actor of this era. The digital era emerging in 70's and actually a lot of people are using this technology.

Finally I would like to speak with you about counter-powers. There are a lot of counter-power but I will mention the only most important. Firstly there is a group of hackers who are called Anonymous, they use their knowledge in computing to destabilize some power in place. For example, In 2011 they hacked a website used by khadafi , a dictatore of libya. Because he killed his people and use his website to make propaganda.
    The second influantial counter-power is greenpeace, who realized every years a lot of demonstration against firms and states which don't respect environment. I saw a photo where greenpeace activists fly a “STOP” Greenpeace activists fly a “STOP” banner between two inflatable boats in front of the western geophysical seismic ship, Saber Tooth. The activists temporarily halted the seismic testing operations of the Saber Tooth.

To conclude, power can be contradicted by counter power. When we are living in society we must accept we aren't totally free, even if we don't realize.That's why people create movement against the powers in position.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 03-04-2016 11:45

Réponse: Bac/Places et formes de pouvoir de akhosto, postée le 03-04-2016 à 11:50:50 (S | E)
    * je vous remercie pour l'attention que vous avez porté à mon post.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 04-04-2016 07:15

Réponse: Bac/Places et formes de pouvoir de akhosto, postée le 03-04-2016 à 23:35:03 (S | E)
    up s'il vous plait

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux