Oral/Myths and HeroesCours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de llainnaroh posté le 30-04-2016 à 22:00:04 (S | E | F)
D'ici quelques jours je vais passer mon oral d'anglais, et j’apprécierais beaucoup si vous pouviez y jeter un coup d'oeil pour me corriger, me dire si ça tient la route et si ce n'est pas trop long.
Je vous remercie déjà de vos futurs réponses
I will deal with the notion Myths and Heroes. First of all, I would like to give a definition of the notion. A myth is a popular story which tries to guide the society toward certain values, or some ideal. Usually, it is composed of unreal fact and action, often led by a Hero. A hero is a courageous person who is ready to sacrifice himself to rescue other people’s. He may accomplish extraordinary deeds. Some heroes are famous for standing up against devil like Batman, Superman, Captain America, ect ,… We called their Superheroes. Whereas, some heroes are real-life persons who were outlaws to rebel against a given order they refused and to challenge it like Rosa parks, Martin Luther King.
At first, we could start by speaking about superheroes. They emerged in comics in 1930. At that time there were tension because of the world war 2 and the cold war. They were created to comfort the people, mainly teenagers who didn't believe in the future anymore. Superman and batman were created in 1938 and 1939 respectively.
Today there has been a revival in Superheroes because of the attacks on the 09 September 2001 and the economic crisis that started in 2008. This caused a lot of blockbuster movies lie the X-Men, Spiderman, The Fantastic four.So we could say that superheroes are heroes that doesn't exist. They are like myth but unlike myths who have divine power given by God, superheroes have superpower.
A hero is someone who makes sacrifice. He puts his own need aside, he does things for nothing. Everybody can be a hero. For instance, Barack Obama's family are heroes for him, because, his grandfather signed up in the USA army after the Japanese attack on Pearl Arbour, his grandmother taught him about hard work and she climb the social ladder, and his mother because she managed to raise him and his sister on her own.
Colton Harris Hoore, is a 19 years old teenagers that was in jail and called "barefoot". He is considered has a hero for some people because he's got more than 60, 000 followers on Facebook. Some people admired him because he has stolen5 planes in his young life and has broken into 7 residences and escape from a halfway house.
We can also speak about Bonnie and Clyde that are famous bandits. They were suspected of crimes and stealing cars and banks robberies. They picks a lot of pictures of themselves holding guns but no one has seen Bonnie kill someone. Bonnie and Clyde were against capitalistic system and many American saw then as heroes. They died has pure heroes because the police fired 167 bullets at their cars, killing them instantly. At Clyde's burial there were about 1 000 fan present. Someone event stole flowers from his grave.
Finally we can speak about Rosa Park. She's considered as a hero because one the 1 December 1955 she refused to let a white man sit on a bus. She objected that simple because she was sick of giving in. At that time, African- American were considers second class citizens. They could only sit at the back of the buses. Whenever there were no more seats available in the "white section" of a bus, they had to stand up and let the white person sit down. Her cat of refusal cause her arrested and the beginning a few days later of the Montgomery Bus Boycott
To conclude, we can say that there a many hero, like Superman, Batman that are Superheroes with super power. But there are also everyday heroes like our family, our friend that have not super power but through their actions show their courage, their bravery, and their strength.
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-04-2016 22:03
Réponse: Oral/Myths and Heroes de laure95, postée le 04-05-2016 à 18:15:04 (S | E)
- unreal fact and action (au pluriel)
- other people’s: pas de "'s".
-We called their (their = adjectif possessif) Superheroes.
Où est la problématique? Le plan?
- there were tension(pluriel) because of the (pas de THE) world war 2
- to comfort the (pas de THE) people.
- on the (pas de the)09 September 2001
- lie (orthographe)the (pas de the) X-Men, Spiderman, The Fantastic four.
- They are like myth (pluriel)
- she climb (passé)the social ladder.
- Colton Harris Hoore, is a 19 years old (19-year-old teenagers (singulier)that was in jail
- has (orthographe)a hero
- and escape from a halfway house: passé.
- They were suspected of crimes and (enlever and)stealing cars and banks robberies.
- They picks (passé)a lot of pictures of themselves holding guns
- Bonnie and Clyde were against (article)capitalistic system and many American (pluriel)saw then as heroes.
- about 1 000 fan (pluriel) present. Someone event (orthographe) stole flowers from his grave.
- one (orthographe)the (article) 1 December 1955 she refused to let her seat to a white man a white man sit on a bus.
- She objected that simple (simply) because
- At that time, African- American (pluriel were considers (participe passé) second class citizens.
- Her cat of refusal cause (passé) her arrested (nom)
- there a many hero
- like Superman, Batman that are Superheroes with super power (pluriel).
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais