Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Correction /student

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction /student
    Message de netm posté le 18-05-2016 à 16:35:01 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour à tous et à toutes ,
    j'ai mon examen oral d'anglais mercredi prochain, je voudrais être sûr que mon texte ne contient plus de faute ( du moins y arriver avec vous ) , pouvez vous m'aider s'il vous plait ?
    Merci beaucoup pour vos réponses.

Le sujet : What is the most important to you at school : being a good student or being popular ?
    Voici mon texte :
    For me a popular person in school, it s someone who does a lot of things in spite of himself just to get on the right side of others.
    Good student is someone who despite difficulties trying to work well in the classroom, someone who do his homework , help others and respect the teachers
    I prefer to be a good student than to be popular because popularity is not eternal, it passes away but what we have in the head and what kind of people we are will stay with us forever. Today you can be liked and known by everyone and tomorrow everyone can forget you , so it's worth to trying to be a better person every day for ourself and not for others. It doesn't say that popularity is bad, but when we feel appreciated , cool and loved only when others say good things about us and admire us, it is pernicious and dangereus .I try to be a good person because I know that will be useful in my whole life. I don't care about what other think about me , it's my life , my choices , ... So i don't want to be popular , in my opinion it's useless . But there's nothing wrong with being popular if you using it for teaching others something clever

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 18-05-2016 22:13

Réponse: Correction /student de netm, postée le 19-05-2016 à 15:24:36 (S | E)
    Personne ?

Réponse: Correction /student de gerondif, postée le 19-05-2016 à 16:53:38 (S | E)
    Bonjour,
    erreurs en bleu, corrections en vert

Le sujet : What is the most important tofor you at school : being a good student or being popular ?
    Voici mon texte :
    For me a popular person in school, it s someone who does a lot of things in spite of himself(sens?) just to get on the right side of others(sens?).
    A Good student is someone who ,despite difficulties, trying(présent simple) to work well in the classroom (plutôt in class, ce qui représente des élèves, in the classroom représente une pièce de 4 murs) someone who do (présent simple 3ème personne) his homework , help others and respect the teachers
    I prefer to be a good student than to be popular because popularity is not eternal, it passes away but what we have in the(mettez un possessif) head and what kind of people we are will stay with us forever. Today you can be liked and known by everyone and tomorrow everyone can forget you , so it's worth to trying to be a better person every day for yourself and not for others. It doesn't say(mean) that popularity is bad, but when we feel appreciated , cool and loved only when others say good things about us and admire us, it is pernicious and dangereus .I try to be a good person because I know that will be useful in my whole life. I don't care about what others think about me , it's my life , my choices , ... So i don't want to be popular , in my opinion it's useless . But there's nothing wrong with being popular if you using(présent simple) it for teaching (mauvais choix de "pour") others something clever.

Réponse: Correction /student de netm, postée le 20-05-2016 à 23:13:10 (S | E)
    Merci beaucoup , je n ai pas pu corriger 2 choses; je continue d y réfléchir

Le sujet : What is the most important tofor you at school : being a good student or being popular ?
    Voici mon texte :
    For me a popular person in school, It s someone who does a lot of things in spite of himself(sens?) just to get on the right side of others(sens?)
    A Good student is someone who ,despite difficulties, try to work well in class someone who does his homework , helps others and respects the teachers
    I prefer to be a good student than to be popular because popularity is not eternal, it passes away but what we have in his head and what kind of people we are will stay with us forever. Today you can be liked and known by everyone and tomorrow everyone can forget you , so it's worth trying to be a better person every day for yourself and not for others. It doesn't mean that popularity is bad, but when we feel appreciated , cool and loved only when others say good things about us and admire us, it is pernicious and dangerous .I try to be a good person because I know that will be useful in my whole life. I don't care about what others think about me , it's my life , my choices , ... So I don't want to be popular , in my opinion it's useless . But there's nothing wrong with being popular if you use it to teaching others something clever.

Réponse: Correction /student de gerondif, postée le 20-05-2016 à 23:20:21 (S | E)
    Bonsoir,
    erreurs en bleu, corrections en vert

Le sujet : What is the most important to for you at school : being a good student or being popular ?
    Voici mon texte :
    For me a popular person in school, It(à supprimer) s someone who does a lot of things in spite of himself(sens? en dépit de lui, malgré lui ??)) just to get on the right side of others(sens? du bon côté des autres.)
    (pour se faire bien voir ?)
    A Good student is someone who ,despite difficulties, try (présent simple, troisième personne, le s)to work well in class someone who does his homework , helps others and respects the teachers
    I prefer to be a good student than to be popular because popularity is not eternal, it passes away but (il faudrait choisir un sujet et s'y tenir, soit we, soit you, plus courant, pour dire on) what we have in his(accorder avec we) head and what kind of people we are will stay with us forever. Today you can be liked and known by everyone and tomorrow everyone can forget you , so it's worth trying to be a better person every day for yourself and not for others. It doesn't mean that popularity is bad, but when(ou if) we feel appreciated , cool and loved only when others say good things about us and admire us, it is pernicious and dangerous .I try to be a good person because I know that it will be useful in my whole life. I don't care about what others think about me , it's my life , my choices , ... So I don't want to be popular , in my opinion it's useless . But there's nothing wrong with being popular if you use it to teaching others something clever.

Réponse: Correction /student de netm, postée le 21-05-2016 à 17:49:39 (S | E)
    Le sujet : What is the most important to for you at school : being a good student or being popular ?
    Voici mon texte :
    For me a popular person in school, is someone who does a lot of things in spite of himself(je veux dire : de maniere planifié, ce n est pas cette expréssion?) just to get on the right side of others(je veux dire : pour se faire bien voir )
    A Good student is someone who ,despite difficulties, tries to work well in class someone who does his homework , helps others and respects the teachers
    I prefer to be a good student than to be popular because popularity is not eternal, we pass away but what we have in us head and what kind of people we are will stay with us forever. Today you can be liked and known by everyone and tomorrow everyone can forget you , so it's worth trying to be a better person every day for yourself and not for others. It doesn't mean that popularity is bad, but if we feel appreciated , cool and loved only when others say good things about us and admire us, it is pernicious and dangerous .I try to be a good person because I know that it will be useful in my whole life. I don't care about what others think about me , it's my life , my choices , ... So I don't want to be popular , in my opinion it's useless . But there's nothing wrong with being popular if you use it to teach others something clever.

Réponse: Correction /student de netm, postée le 22-05-2016 à 15:13:40 (S | E)
    Up

Réponse: Correction /student de netm, postée le 22-05-2016 à 16:16:17 (S | E)
    J ai modifié quelques choses .

Voici mon texte :
    For me a popular person in school, is someone who does a lot of things planned in order to get on the right side of others (pour se faire bien voir )
    A Good student is someone who ,despite difficulties, tries to work well in class someone who does his homework , helps others and respects the teachers
    I prefer to be a good student than to be popular because popularity is not eternal, we pass away but what we have in our head and what kind of people we are will stay with us forever. Today you can be liked and known by everyone and tomorrow everyone can forget you , so it's worth trying to be a better person every day for yourself and not for others. It doesn't mean that popularity is bad, but if we feel appreciated , cool and loved only when others say good things about us and admire us, it is pernicious and dangerous .I try to be a good person because I know that it will be useful in my whole life. I don't care about what others think about me , it's my life , my choices , ... So I don't want to be popular , in my opinion it's useless . But there's nothing wrong with being popular if you use it to teach others something clever.

Réponse: Correction /student de gerondif, postée le 22-05-2016 à 23:32:48 (S | E)
    Bonsoir,

What is the most important to(à supprimer) for you at school : being a good student or being popular ?
    Voici mon texte :
    For me a popular person in at school,(supprimer la virgule) is someone who does a lot of things planned everything necessary in order to ingratiate himself with others.
    dictionaire en ligne:
    ingratiate [sb] with [sb] vtr + prep (gain favour with [sb]) s'attirer les faveurs de qqn, s'attirer les bonnes grâces de qqn
    (familier) se faire bien voir de qqn, se faire bien voir par qqn v pron
    (très familier, figuré)jouer le lèche-botte, jouer la lèche-botte loc v

A Good student is someone who ,despite difficulties, tries to work well in class,(virgule) someone who does his homework , helps others and respects (the) teachers
    I prefer to be a good student than to be popular because popularity is not eternal, we pass away (au sens de mourir?) but what we have in our head and what kind of people we are will stay with us forever. Today you can be liked and known by everyone and tomorrow everyone can forget you , so it's worth trying to be a better person every day for yourself and not for others. It doesn't mean that popularity is bad, but if we feel appreciated , cool and loved only when others say good things about us and admire us, it is pernicious and dangerous .I try to be a good person because I know that it will be useful in my whole life. I don't care about what others think about me , it's my life , I make my own choices , ... So I don't want to be popular , in my opinion it's useless . But there's nothing wrong with being popular if you use it to teach others something clever.

Réponse: Correction /student de netm, postée le 24-05-2016 à 16:02:59 (S | E)
    Bonjour , beaucoup :D Je suis prêt pour demain , mais j ai changé quelque tournures , pouvez vous y jeter un coup d oeil svp? Merci

A popular person at school is someone who does everything necessary in order to ingratiate himself with others.
    A Good student is someone who despite difficulties, tries to work well in class, someone who does his homework , helps others and respects the teachers
    I prefer to be a good student rather than being popular because popularity is not eternal, we pass away but what we have in our mind and what kind of people we are will stay with us forever. Today you can be appreciated and known by everyone and tomorrow everyone may forget you , so it's worth trying to be a better person every day for yourself and not for others. It doesn't mean that popularity is bad, but if we feel appreciated , cool and loved only when others say good things about us and admire us, it is pernicious and dangerous .I try to be a good person because I know that it will be useful during my life. I don't care about what others think about me , it's my life , I make my own choices , ... So I don't want to be popular , in my opinion it's useless . But there's nothing wrong with being popular if you use it to teach others something clever.

-------------------
    Modifié par netm le 24-05-2016 16:19

Réponse: Correction /student de gerondif, postée le 24-05-2016 à 18:12:08 (S | E)
    Bonjour,
    je garderais la même construction pour les deux éléments dans: I would rather be a good student than be popular.
    I would prefer to be a good student rather than to be popular...
    Je remplacerais during my life par all my life.

Réponse: Correction /student de netm, postée le 24-05-2016 à 19:25:13 (S | E)
    Merci beaucoup :D Avez vous un synonyme de : to ingratiat . Car je ne connaissais pas ce mot du tout , je préfere utiliser des choses déjà vu .

Mon nouveau texte :
    A popular person at school is someone who does everything necessary in order to ingratiate himself with others.
    A Good student is someone who despite difficulties, tries to work well in class, someone who does his homework , helps others and respects the teachers
    I would prefer to be a good student rather than being popular because popularity is not eternal, we pass away but what we have in our mind and what kind of people we are will stay with us forever. Today you can be appreciated and known by everyone and tomorrow everyone may forget you , so it's worth trying to be a better person every day for yourself and not for others. It doesn't mean that popularity is bad, but if we feel appreciated , cool and loved only when others say good things about us and admire us, it is pernicious and dangerous .I try to be a good person because I know that it will be useful all my life. I don't care about what others think about me , it's my life , I make my own choices , ... So I don't want to be popular , in my opinion it's useless . But there's nothing wrong with being popular if you use it to teach others something clever.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux