Correction/Lucky LucianoCours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de snopyyy posté le 05-11-2016 à 12:37:13 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous,
pouvez-vous m'aider à corriger mon texte s'il vous plait?
Merci pour vos réponses.
Lucky Luciano, one of the biggest criminals whom the world never knew, he was born under the name of Salvatore Lucania, to Lercara Friddi in Sicily in 1896, and died in Naples in 1962. He was certainly the criminal whose historic influence was the most considerable. her nickname is "Lucky" it is has to say the fortunate.
Luciano is an immigrant come with his parents in 1906. He start very early by the shoplifting and the racket of the younger Jewish boys in exchange for his protection. This is the way he met meyer lansky to whom he kept unswerving one friendship. At the age of 18, Luciano was stopped while he delivered some heroin and passed six months in prison. His fame increased within Five Points gang, an important member of which it became. In 1920, he was a powerful bootlegger, in association with Frank Costello, meyer lansky and Bugsy Siegel, and additionally Joe Adonis and vito genovese. In the same period, Costello his friend made him meet Dutch Schultz and Arnold Rothstein.
Lucky Luciano is then going to join the family of one of the most powerful godfathers of New York, which is called Joe masseria. While Luciano was furious to see of numerous opportunities of business flying away because of the anti-semitic chauvinism of the mafia, Masseria was wary of its ambition. The following episodes establish the epic of the war of Castellammarese: Masseria families and that of his rival salvatore maranzano were in confrontation from 1930 till 1931, with for consequence several tens of murders. To end this slaughter and plotting (with Meyer Lansky) a plan to take the power, Luciano made a deal with Maranzano, to betray Masseria, murdered while he was with him to the restaurant (Luciano had passed in toilet as his alibi), before turning around against his new boss.
Modifié par lucile83 le 05-11-2016 15:05
Réponse : Correction/Lucky Luciano de laure95, postée le 06-11-2016 à 11:16:06 (S | E)
-whom the world never knew: mettre au present prefect avec EVER (pas never)
- to (pas la bonne préposition) Lercara Friddi in Sicily
- her (pas le bon possessif)nickname is "Lucky"
-it is has to say: mal dit.
- Luciano is an immigrant (mettre un pronom relatif) come (mettre au passé)with his parents in 1906.
- He start (passé) very early
- This is (passé) the way he met meyer lansky
- to whom he kept unswerving one (mettre A plutôt que ONE)friendship.
- while he delivered some heroin:WHILE + PRETERIT EN BE+-ING.
- His fame increased within (the)Five Points gang,
- an important member of which it became: mal dit.
- Lucky Luciano is then going (passé)to join the family
- which (pas le bon relatif) is called Joe masseria.
- While (whereas)Luciano was furious to see of (enlever OF)numerous opportunities
- Masseria was wary of its (pas le bon possessif)ambition.
- The following episodes establish (passé)the epic of the war of Castellammarese:
- murdered while he was with him to (at)the restaurant
- (Luciano had passed in toilet as his alibi: mal dit.
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais