Rédaction /aideCours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de lalou111 posté le 04-12-2016 à 13:28:34 (S | E | F)
je suis très nulle en anglais j'ai traduit un texte mais je pense qu'il y a des erreurs; pouvez-vous m'aider
Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.
We can see students who are studying at the Doua campus
Living on campus Develop your skills through all the extra-curricular activities, for example:
• Sports courses up to a professional level in more than 30 disciplines,
• 15 Artistic workshops ranging from cooking to performing arts, through music and photography,
• Certification in foreign languages through SCEL. For more information, see the list of activities on the Student Portal. Participate also in the numerous events organized on campuses:
• Festivals, valuing art (Arthémiades), literature (Sciences & Manga) ...,
• Conferences, offered by the Libraries, the Open University or the Faculties,
• A free cultural season for students at Theater Astrée
• Sporting events such as Sport Day, Handi Univ or Night Tournaments (Night of Volleyball).
Follow the Lyon 1 agenda to keep abreast of the cultural events of the university:
The campuses also offer student living places with the AGORAE, librairies, cybercoffee or student house
-True, but ...
The more a student works outside the faculty, the less likely he is to graduate. This is in any case what a study published by INSEE on 1600 students shows. While the overall success rate of the examination exceeded 60%, it fell to less than 40% for some of the salaried students.
-Long contract and more than 16h weekly
Except that these students who fail are not just a job. They work at least 16 hours a week. Moreover, the longer a contract of employment, the more this work will have consequences on the exam results.
-Small jobs do not interfere with studies
The vast majority of salaried students work part-time and for a limited period of time: 35% of the student population who worked for one academic year. And for them, the difference is not significant with those who do not need to work. According to a study conducted at the University of Lyon 1, they lose only 1% chance of passing the end-of-year examination.
The tutoring allows to be helped by students of master or last year in license. The goal is obviously to be more effective in his academic work. It's a free, no-appointment service.
All conditions are met for students to succeed
Modifié par lucile83 le 04-12-2016 15:52
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais