Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Myths and heroes/aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Myths and heroes/aide
    Message de braawr posté le 18-04-2017 à 21:54:42 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour,
    j'aurais besoin d'aide, d'avis et d'une correction en vue de la préparation pour mon oral de Bac en anglais sur les 4 notions. Je vous présente mon travail sur la notion de Mythes et Héros.
    Merci d'avance pour votre aide et vos conseils.

I’m going to talk about the notion, myths and heroes. Firstly, I’ll define the words myths and heroes. A myth is a story who can be true or not. It explained the origns of humanity or the the foundation of a community. A hero is a person known by everybody for his achievements, courageous deeds. It exits myths and heroes which are more known than others. We may answer this question: why Gothics and vampires story still popular?

To begin I’m gonna talk about the hype of vampires. The figure of vampire have a huge potential, the concept is very strong like Ane Rice the author of « Interview with a Vampire » said. This hype is due to the authors who re-create new ideas around this concept. People were and are still today interested by vampire films because there is famous actors who began to play within the category, famous actors like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt who played in « Interview with a Vampire »

The vampires are really close to us they look like us, In Twilight written by Stephanie Mayers all vampires appears and act like a human. Thanks to that vampires can live like humans. What made Twilight books and movies so well known is the fact that a human has become a vampire and that the reader imagine themselves in the place of this human. To me that’s one of reasons why this story has become so popular.

To conclude: gothics and vampires stories are popular because there are many different ways to talk gothics and vampire stories on, that the category can live on.) there are fictional characters who physically resemble us but without an ordinary life, with many twists and turns. They help us to escape the boredom of an ordinary life. Everybody have always wanted to become immortal. Finally myths and heroes are popular because they reflect values of society, values of heroes can vary with the country or the society.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 18-04-2017 22:31

Réponse : Myths and heroes/aide de laure95, postée le 20-04-2017 à 10:39:11 (S | E)
    Bonjour,
    - A myth is a story who (pas le bon relatif)can be true or not.
    - It explained (présent) the origns of humanity
    -It exits
    - why Gothics and vampires story still popular?: où est le verbe?

- The figure of vampire have (faute de conjugaison)a huge potential,
    - there is famous actors: there is + singulier.
    - all vampires appears: faute de conjugaison.
    - like a human (mettre au pluriel).
    - Thanks to that vampires: that + singulier.
    - the reader (pluriel) imagine themselves
    - To me that’s one of (article) reasons

- Everybody have (singulier) always wanted to become immortal.
    - Finally myths and heroes are popular because they reflect (aticle)values of society,

Réponse : Myths and heroes/aide de braawr, postée le 20-04-2017 à 12:12:25 (S | E)

I’m going to talk about the notion, myths and heroes. Firstly, I’ll define the words myths and heroes. A myth is a story which can be true or not. It explain the origns of humanity or the the foundation of a community. A hero is a person known by everybody for his achievements, courageous deeds. It exist myths and heroes which are more known than others. We may answer this question: why Gothics and vampires story are still popular?

To begin I’m gonna talk about the hype of vampires. The figure of vampire has a huge potential, the concept is very strong like Ane Rice the author of « Interview with a Vampire » said. This hype is due to the authors who re-create new ideas around this concept. People were and are still today interested by vampire films because there are famous actors who began to play within the category, famous actors like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt who played in « Interview with a Vampire »

The vampires are really close to us they look like us, In Twilight written by Stephanie Mayers all vampires appear and act like humans. Thanks to that vampire can live like humans. What made Twilight books and movies so well known is the fact that a human has become a vampire and that the readers imagine themselves in the place of this human. To me that’s one of the reasons why this story has become so popular.

To conclude: gothics and vampires stories are popular because there are many different ways to talk gothics and vampire stories on, that the category can live on. Vampires are fictional characters who physically resemble us but without an ordinary life, with many twists and turns. They help us to escape the boredom of an ordinary life. Everybody have always wanted to become immortal. Finally myths and heroes are popular because they reflect values of society, the values of heroes can vary with the country or the society.

Merci beaucoup pour l'aide apportée, j'ai essayé de tout corrigé est-ce mieux comme ceci ?

Réponse : Myths and heroes/aide de gerondif, postée le 21-04-2017 à 11:13:47 (S | E)
    Bonjour
    erreurs en bleu, corrections en vert

I’m going to talk about the notion, myths and heroes. Firstly, I’ll define the words myths and heroes. A myth is a story which can be true or not. It explain(le s du présent simple !) the origns of humanity or the the foundation of a community. A hero is a person known by everybody for his achievements, courageous deeds. It exist(c'est du français traduit: il existe des héros plus connus que d'autres, mais ça ne se dit pas; There is there are signifie il y a il existe mais sutout l'anglais dirait: certains héros sont plus connus que d'autres : some heroes and miths are ...) myths and heroes which are more known than others. We may answer this question: why Gothics and vampires story are(mal placé en forme interrogative par inversion) still popular?

To begin I’m gonna talk( très familier, et puis on ne "cause" pas lors d'un oral de bac) about the hype of vampires. The figure of vampire(maladroit) has a huge potential, the concept is very strong like(like she said est populaire, incorrect) Ane Rice the author of « Interview with a Vampire » said. This hype is due to the authors who re-create new ideas around this concept. People were and are still today interested (in)by vampire films because there are famous actors who( français traduit, voir remarque sur some) began to play within the category, famous actors like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt who played in « Interview with a Vampire »

The vampires are really close to us, they look like us, In Twilight, written by Stephanie Mayers, all vampires appear and act like humans. Thanks to that ,vampires can live like humans. What made Twilight books and movies so well known is the fact that a human being has become a vampire and that the readers imagine themselves in the place of this human being. To me that’s one of the reasons why this story has become so popular.

To conclude: gothics and vampires stories are popular because there are so many different ways (se construit en of + ing) to talk gothics and vampire stories on(speak about, talk fait trop vulgaire), that the category can live on. Vampires are fictional characters who physically resemble us but without an ordinary life, with many twists and turns. They help us to escape the boredom of an ordinary life. Everybody have always wanted to become immortal. Finally myths and heroes are popular because they reflect values of society, the values of heroes can vary with the country or the society.

J'ai du mal à concevoir les vampires comme des mythes ou des héros et à être convaincu, par rapport à un Kennedy, ou Martin Luther King ou Mandéla......

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux