Spaces and Exchanges, aide correctriceCours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de leandra posté le 07-05-2017 à 12:12:04 (S | E | F)
Bonjour ! J'ai mon oral mardi et il me reste une notion à corriger, merci de m'aider
Spaces and Exchanges
I’m going to talk about the notion « Spaces and Echanges ». This notion deals with the government and symbolic areas that all societies occupy and the interactions between men and different societies. Our world is built on the exploration and conquest of new spaces. The different cultural, economic, sociological and langage interactions have shaped and characterised our modern-day world. Presently, we will focus on migratory flow of Mexican origin in the direction of the United States.
We can ask our selves : In what extent is advantagious for a migrant to go ?
1) Mexicans rather should rather migrate in the United States
First, Mexico and the United States are two very contrasted countries : one is the first major power of the world and the other, an emerging country with serious economic difficulty. That's why the Mexican population is actively tempted to join the " American dream ", they live in misery, violence and poverty every day. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the Latino American population in USA was about 17 % (~55 millions) in 2014.
Mexicans long to improve their standard of living and they are the eager to start a fresh in the United States. Many migrants leave their country for a better future, in spite of the dangers because the conditions for entry is drastic. Indeed, as we have see it with the cartoon: the United States appears as the country of the opportunities which offer all of what a population need (education, health and security). Furthemore, someone are leaving to provide for their family, sending money.
2) But, they meet many disappointments
The government took some important measures against the migrants as the strengthening of the politics on the immigration and the construction of a wall, the guards which watches it and the minutemen (civilians who help them voluntarily), are dissuasive effects to fight against the illegal Mexican immigration. De plus, to cross the border, two possibilities offer themselves to the migrants: crossing the river or the desert. In the report that we studied, a migrant knew the death on the route of the desert by dehydration, his brother had to continue alone.
Then, their social integration is rather difficult because we are holds responsible of many things (theft, viols, crimes and violence). Especially as the lack of the close friends is felt.
The migrants are often disappointed to see collapsing their hope in particular concerning their employment found in America. In certain cases, those working conditions may be in violation of the labour laws of the host countries, as employers take advantage of the inability of illegal migrants to seek protection from the law. The migrants find themselves grateful to accept badly paid jobs and leading to a qualification money
To put in nutshell, even if the migrants leave their country to look for a better life in every respect, they are far from the « American dream ». All the more when we know all the tests which they have of the topped. Once arrived it is the disappointment and the Americans do well them to understand that they are not welcome
Réponse : Spaces and Exchanges, aide correctrice de laure95, postée le 07-05-2017 à 12:26:50 (S | E)
- between men and (article)different societies.
-Presently, we will focus on (article) migratory flow of
- Mexican origin in the direction of the United States: mal dit.
- We can ask our selves : mettre le verbe se demander.
1) Mexicans rather (enlever ce rather)should rather migrate in the United States
- economic difficulty (pluriel)
- they are the eager: ?
- the conditions for entry is (faute de conjugaison)drastic. I
- as we have see (participe passé) it
- the United States appears (faute de conjugaison)as the country
- what a population need (faute de conjugaison)
- someone are leaving: faute de conjugaison.
- to provide for their family, sending money: mal construit.
2) But, they meet (face pas meet)many disappointments
- the guards which (pas le bon realtif)watches (faute de conjugaison)it
- De plus
- two possibilities offer themselves (are offered) to the migrants:
- we are holds: ?
- responsible of (pas la bonne préposition) many things
- (theft: ?
- viols: ?
- a qualification money: ?
which they have of the topped: ?
- the Americans do (make pas do)well them to (pas de to) understand
Réponse : Spaces and Exchanges, aide correctrice de leandra, postée le 07-05-2017 à 12:35:20 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup pour tes éléments de corrections laure95 !
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais