Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Aide/ lettre Erasmus

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Aide/ lettre Erasmus
    Message de meg23 posté le 05-11-2017 à 22:56:59 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour à tous !
    J'ai une lettre de motivation à écrire pour mon dossier Erasmus. Je viens de la finir mais j'ai l'impression qu'elle n'est pas top. C'est la première fois que j'écris une lettre de motivation en anglais, donc ce n'est pas très simple !
    Il y a probablement beaucoup de fautes également ! Y aurait-il parmi vous une âme charitable pour jeter un coup d’œil à ma lettre ?? Je dois la rendre pour jeudi ! j'ai laissé par moment quelques parenthèses car je ne savais pas si le mot était nécessaire ou pas !
    En vous remerciant !

I am 22 years old, and currently in my second year of studying foreign languages (English and Spanish) at the University... in...
    I am pleased to write to you to express my interest in participating in the Erasmus programme to study abroad as an exchange student / to apply for the Erasmus programme for the 2018-2019 academic year. I would very much appreciate being able to spend a year at one of the English universities, in particular at the University of Manchester.

After my degree, I would like to pursue my studies in the master's degree International Communication of Companies and Administrations. The University of Manchester seems to me the perfect place as it offers high-quality courses which are fully coherent with my career objectives. I could attend courses on International Law, (on) business courses or (on) strategy. This year abroad could be a great opportunity to continue improving my written and spoken English and expanding my social circle.

From a more personal point of view, I would love to discover Manchester. It's a city with a great cultural wealth and it enjoys an excellent location. I also plan to get involved in the / to throw myself into the student and sport life and the University offers a wide range of clubs.

Moreover, this year, I have an au pair in London for six months. That was a very rewarding experience. I have learned more about the English culture, I could explore London, I have grown in maturity and I have become more independent. That is why I would love have a new opportunity to come back in this country for which I have a deep affection.

I wish to thank you in advance for your consideration.

Yours faithfully,

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 06-11-2017 08:35

Réponse : Aide/ lettre Erasmus de badge642, postée le 11-11-2017 à 07:26:09 (S | E)
    Hello!
    bleu = correction
    vert = suggestion

I am 22 years old, and currently in my second year of studying foreign languages (English and Spanish) at the University... in...
    I am pleased to write to you to express my interest in participating in the Erasmus programme to study abroad as an exchange student / to apply for the Erasmus programme for the 2018-2019 academic year. I would very much appreciate being able to spend a year at an English universitie, in particular at the University of Manchester.

After my degree, I would like to pursue a master's degree in International Communication of Companies and Administrations. The University of Manchester seems to me to be the perfect place as it offers high-quality courses which are fully coherent with my career objectives. I could attend courses on international law, business, or strategy. This year abroad would (c'est plus positif) be a great opportunity to continue improving my written and spoken English and expanding my social circle.

From a more personal point of view, I would love to discover Manchester. It's a city with a great cultural wealth and it enjoys an excellent location. I also plan to get involved in the / to throw myself into the student and sport life, and the University offers a wide range of clubs and societies. (Dans les universités anglaises, on utilise le mot 'society' pour tous les clubs, sauf les clubs sportifs.

Moreover, this year, I have been an au pair in London for six months. This was a very rewarding experience. I learned more about English culture, I was able to explore London, I grew in maturity and I have become more independent. It is for these reasons that I would love have a new opportunity to come back in this country for which I have a deep affection.

I wish to thank you in advance for your consideration.

Yours faithfully,

Très bien! J'espère que ça t'aide!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux