Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Cover letter/aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cover letter/aide
    Message de tamtam78 posté le 08-11-2017 à 01:38:23 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour à tous !
    Pouvez-vous s'il vous plait corriger ma lettre de motivation qui est en anglais?
    Merci d'avance !

Dear Mr. James,
    I am writing to apply for the I.T administrator position advertised in the xxx. In fact, the opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position.

With a engineering degree in Computer Programming, i gained a wealth of knowledge in network administrator and had experiences with a server virtualization like Vmware or Docker. I maintained, installed and fixed both software and hardware, performed extensive system updates and improved the IT networks of two separate organizations. Furthermore, my background, qualification and work experience in networking, systems engineering, and security appear to be well suited to your company's specific requirements.

Due to my experience in working with Windows, Apple and Linux, i had to face up difficulties and thanks to this i learned to be rigorous, autonomous and confident in my work. Mostly, I am very enthusiastic about the possibility of joining your company, i believe i can apply the skills obtained from my previous employment to this position and would welcome the opportunity to contribute to your continued success.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I have enclosed a copy of my CV and I hope you will find my skills and qualifications suitable for your further consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 08-11-2017 07:59

Réponse : Cover letter/aide de badge642, postée le 11-11-2017 à 07:07:23 (S | E)
    bleu = corrections
    vert = suggestions

Dear Mr. James,
    I am writing to apply for the I.T. administrator position advertised in the xxx. In fact,Je disais qu'il n'est pas nécessaire de dire 'in fact' the opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting'the opportunity presented in this listing interests me greatly' est plus personnel, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position.

With a engineering degree in Computer Programming, i'I' en majuscule... have gained a wealth of knowledge in network administration and have experience with server virtualization softwarelike Vmware or Docker. I have maintained, installed and fixed both software and hardware, performed extensive system updates and improved the IT networks of two separate organizations. Furthermore, my background, qualifications and work experience in networking, systems engineering, and security appear to be well suited to your company's specific requirements.

Due to my experience in working with Windows, Apple and Linux, I have had to confront difficulties, and thanks to this I learned to be rigorous, autonomous and confident in my work. Most importantly ('mostly' implique que tu n'es pas vraiment enthousiaste!, I am very enthusiastic about the possibility of joining your company,and I believe I can apply the skills obtained from my previous employment to this position and would welcome the opportunity to contribute to your continued success.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I have enclosed a copy of my CV and I hope you will find my skills and qualifications suitable for your further consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

J'espère que ça t'aide!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux